What's new

Turkish forces 'strike ISIL convoy in Syria'

Your JEW, USA, NATO, AQ, ISIL terrorist tweeted by themselves about the attack, what kind of evidence do you still need?

To be honest with you it's not an lie, Nusra members comes in and out of Turkey. They respect the country however.

The hell you want you pinhead?
You are congratulating Turkey when you are supporting the FSA, the allies of ISIL who are pointing the same direction, fighting Bashar and cheering up the chaos in Iraq alongside with BLACKEAGLE and Al-Hasani.

It's because you want to comfort Turkish members here, no point when they know you're supporter of the FSA who admit Al Qaeda is more dominant on ground so you are either supporting Bashar or Al Qaeda factions.

@Shah9

You seem quite obsessed about me. Now I have seen you mentioning my name in 4-5 different threads without linking to me.:lol:

Yes, I and the majority of nearly 500 million Arabs and 1.5 billion Sunni Muslims support the brave Syrian opposition, including the governments of nearly ALL majority Sunni Muslim countries. In particular the FSA and the Syrian National Council and the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces. We say that loudly and proudly. Do you understand this?

Your Child-Murderer is on loan. Get used to it or continue crying.

In case you don't know my dear friend, the FSA has been clashing with the ISIS for a long period of time which means that you're claim is utterly stupid and inaccurate.

You are congratulating Turkey when you are supporting the FSA, the allies of ISIL who are pointing the same direction, fighting Bashar and cheering up the chaos in Iraq alongside with BLACKEAGLE and Al-Hasani.

It's because you want to comfort Turkish members here, no point when they know you're supporter of the FSA who admit Al Qaeda is more dominant on ground so you are either supporting Bashar or Al Qaeda factions.

Why would I have to make them comfortable? I'm not forced into doing such thing :lol: We are on the web, I can say the hell I want. :laugh: :D :lol:

To be honest with you it's not an lie, Nusra members comes in and out of Turkey. They respect the country however.
Howmany times did we have this dicussion?
They are coming illegal throught a 800km border masked as refugees, many of them got arrested when they was carrying supplys to syria.

I know the easiest apology is to say these attacks are just show, but im bored with this, either you come up with real evidences that Turkey is supporting these groups or you just stop commenting on this.

Howmany times did we have this dicussion?
They are coming illegal throught a 800km border masked as refugees, many of them got arrested when they was carrying supplys to syria.

I know the easiest apology is to say these attacks are just show, but im bored with this, either you come up with real evidences that Turkey is supporting these groups or you just stop commenting on this.

These are not ISIL but some of them have turkish citizenship too but they respect the country.

In case you don't know my dear friend, the FSA has been clashing with the ISIS for a long period of time which means that you're claim is utterly stupid and inaccurate.
Yes I see FSA taking over the Deir Ezzor, the oil field, the Raqqah province and the checkpoints and towns near Turkey etc and defeating Ahrar Sham and the IF jihadi factions who run the most alongside with ISIL. I see SNC and Geneva working great! @Doritos11 FSA-ISIL working well? :woot:

For which region do you count Turkey in ?
Iran and Turkey are not considered a Middle East by Arabs but if we were to be added. It would be Turkey, Iran and Egypt with being the superpower of the Middle East.

For now, Middle East is a mess because Arabs are eating each other for religious reason so Turkey should stick with Europe. Karma's a bitch for ditching Ottoman Empire. :lol:

These are not ISIL but some of them have turkish citizenship too but they respect the country.
Whoever attacks our Country, Citizens or Army will get his answer from now on, no matter who he is, what he is or where he comes from, we was quiet for a long time but Turks have enough of all this BS goin on alongside our border.

And to the Turkish citizens, this doesnt prove anything, many Arabs are living on the border to Syria with Turkish citizenship, if they decide to give up their confortable life in Turkey to join the war, then its fine by me.

Like always, the. Taqqyiah mouths will never cease to amaze us with their interesting per logic. :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

Wake up, son:

Syria's three-way war: Free Syrian Army rebels fight the regime and, now, the Islamists - Middle East - World - The Independent

Yes I see FSA taking over the Deir Ezzor, the oil field, the Raqqah province and the checkpoints and towns near Turkey etc and Ahrar Sham and the IF jihadi factions controlling the most alongside with ISIL. I see SNC and Geneva working great! @Doritos11 tell them the recent progress between ISIL and FSA.:police:

Iran and Turkey are not considered a Middle East by Arabs but if we were to be added. It would be Turkey, Iran and Egypt with being the superpower of the Middle East.

For now, Middle East is a mess because Arabs are eating each other for religious reason so Turkey should stick with Europe. Karma's a bitch for ditching Ottoman Empire. :lol:

Whoever attacks our Country, Citizens or Army will get his answer from now on, no matter who he is, what he is or where he comes from, we was quiet for a long time but Turks have enough of all this BS goin on alongside our border.

And to the Turkish citizens, this doesnt prove anything, many Arabs are living on the border to Syria with Turkish citizenship, if they decide to give up their confortable life in Turkey to join the war, then its fine by me.

Nusra doesn't attack your country don't worry...the certain people coming in and out of turkey are friends of turkey and enemies of ISIL. I stand with turkey too.

Back
Top Bottom