What's new

Turkish army exercise winter 2012 in Kars

Our history is full of wars and battlefields.. We belong to a nation who founded 16 empires and 2000 years of military tradition and history along with it.
i m very good at history.i know this but.......................
why r u getting angry and emotional.feel cool...................................and calm

i m very good at history.i know this but.......................
why r u getting angry and emotional.feel cool...................................and calm

This exercise is held in eastern part of our country (very harsh environment) in winter time which shows and proves that our army is operational in anywhere at anytime.

Dosta güven, düşmana korku. (Translation: Confidence for the friend, fear for the enemy. :) )

This exercise is held in eastern part of our country (very harsh environment) in winter time which shows and proves that our army is operational in anywhere at anytime.

Dosta güven, düşmana korku. (Translation: Confidence for the friend, fear for the enemy. :) )[/QUOTE|
our army has to fight every time in siacheen.world's highest battle field.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

PAK-TURK brotherhood Zindabad(long live)
happy?

The Turks have a long military history and tradition, but to answer the question about Siachen glacier. No, Turkish army nor previous Turkic Empires don't have experience in fighting at such altitude, they're not alone most countries in the world don't either. Of course, they have military experience in mountain warfare, but just not as extreme as Siachen Glacier. Only Pakistan and India, have ever fought at such altitudes 20,000+ ft in in arctic conditions.

Dosta güven, düşmana korku. (Translation: Confidence for the friend, fear for the enemy. :) )[/QUOTE|
our army has to fight every time in siacheen.world's highest battle field.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

PAK-TURK brotherhood Zindabad(long live)
happy?

No! You are not honest when saying this.. so keep it.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Ask the Russians about our wars..

Last edited by a moderator:
The Turks have a long military history and tradition, but to answer the question about Siachen glacier. No, Turkish army nor previous Turkic Empires don't have experience in fighting at such altitude, they're not alone most countries in the world don't either. Of course, they have military experience in mountain warfare, but just not as extreme as Siachen Glacier. Only Pakistan and India, have ever fought at such altitudes 20,000+ ft in in arctic conditions.

Are you sure about this?

Lookup for Sarikamis war against the Russians..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sarikamish

We are Turks we are a military nation.. War is our profession please don't talk about war against us.

We don't have that much experience as Pakistan and India.... Thats why we lost thausands of man without even firing a single bullet...

Deno lol.. i didnt expect such a ignorance from you..

Deno lol.. i didnt expect such a ignorance from you..

Stating facts is not ignorance... Now we can conduct operations areas like this thanks to our modern weapons and constant exercise like any other European country. Pakistan and India has that capibility out of their own homeland and necessity. Sarıkamış is nothing compare to The Himalaya... Fighting in The Himalayas is like fighting in peak of Ağrı mountain at best.

Back
Top Bottom