What's new

Turkish army exercise winter 2012 in Kars

All those pocket filling politicians have big bellies.. For the first time in history a General of Turkish armed forces appears to be fat, what's your problem with the army?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

You are not Canadian :lol:

Yes, I am proudly Canadian and love this country, another evil NATO member, hehe!

11794-dat.jpg

6280662030_66b84d1bfc.jpg

6176023.bin

canada-soldiers.jpeg

arcticND-392.jpg

military-socio-03.jpg

images

According to PKK propaganda the man used to burn PKK militants with Chemical weapons. Due to that PKK movement name him as ''Kimyasal Necdet'' ''Chemical Necdet''.

i side with Quasar in this one. for instance, look at american Generals they are old as hell but still fvcking huge compared to our generals. they should be in good shape, since they represent our armed forces.

i can find a picture of a american general visiting Turkey and taking picture by our general and you can clearly see major differences.

Good shape is always good but i prefer the more brainy one

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

RaptorRX707 Yes, I am proudly Canadian and love this country, another evil NATO member, hehe!

Then welcome to KARS and join the party my EVIL NATO counterpart.:lol:

i side with Quasar in this one. for instance, look at american Generals they are old as hell but still fvcking huge compared to our generals. they should be in good shape, since they represent our armed forces.

i can find a picture of a american general visiting Turkey and taking picture by our general and you can clearly see major differences.

You never side with me anyway so i'm not surprised.

All i know about the man is that he used to burn PKK militants with Chemical weapons. Due to that PKK movement name him as ''Kimyasal Necdet'' ''Chemical Necdet''.
This has been discussed in another forum and some terrorist propaganda website quoted a comment from that forum and said something like "Ruthless Turkish Army's Inhumanity". So I would be careful about claiming such things when there is no evidence as some retard terrorist sympathizers take it as a truth and do a terrorist propaganda.

This has been discussed in another forum and some terrorist propaganda website quoted a comment from that forum and said something like "Ruthless Turkish Army's Inhumanity". So I would be careful about claiming such things when there is no evidence as some retard terrorist sympathizers take it as a truth and do a terrorist propaganda.

I mean according to PKK propaganda.

bro, being fat or not is a personal decision!!! and sign of (personal) dicipline!

a person who choices to be fat and so unhealty is obviously not the more brainy one!

Listen mate.. the guy served the military for years as a officer before he became General.. He was in the mountians and leaded the forces so i guess he has the neccesary capacities as a soldier too.. That he is fat now is because he is at his military base and have different tasks than the soldiers under his command.

Good shape is always good but i prefer the more brainy one

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Then welcome to KARS and join the party my EVIL NATO counterpart.:lol:

Welcummee.....:smokin: Despite both Canada and Turkey flags red colours, I didn't see joint exercises between those countries...

caf302.jpg

Dsc_0158.jpg

canadian-rangers-nunalivut.jpg

Arctic-Ram-13.jpg

6907187459_9cf6da00b0_b.jpg

Arctic-Ram-04.jpg

Welcummee.....:smokin: Despite both Canada and Turkey flags red colours, I didn't see joint exercises between those countries...

canadian-rangers-nunalivut.jpg

Too pity it didnt happen..

by the way i wear the same type of this Canadian brand Jacket "Canada Goose'' littly pricy but nice design and quality. :tup:

Turkish Army is having military exercises nah.so......................?what we should do?why these threads are here?
I want something very very Pakistani:pakistan: and especially Kashmiri:smitten:.

Turks don't mind huh please otherwise another angry party will ready for Pakistan.:agree:

Too pity it didnt happen yet before.. by the way i have the same Canadian brand Jacket "Canada Goose'' littly pricy but nice design and quality. :tup:

really, you have one. Yes very expensive and excellent quality.... :cheers:

Turkish Army is having military exercises nah.so......................?what we should do?why these threads are here?
I want something very very Pakistani:pakistan: and especially Kashmiri:smitten:.

Turks don't mind huh please otherwise another angry party will ready for Pakistan.:agree:

I don't get what you say? I don't understand....:blink:

Has Turkish Army ever experienced any battle field like Siacheen glaciers?

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I mean according to PKK propaganda.
what's PKK?I read its name on Turkish forum in terrorist organizations.

really, you have one. Yes very expensive and excellent quality.... :cheers:

Yes i purchased it when i was on holiday in Paris, i payed €1200.

:agree:

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Has Turkish Army ever experienced any battle field like Siacheen glaciers?

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

what's PKK?I read its name on Turkish forum in terrorist organizations.

Partiya Karkaren Kurdistan, it is an ethnic Kurdish Marxist Guerilla movement

I've seen these pictures of soldiers in snow and at this time at 12:28 am in Pakistan,I can think of Pakistani soldiers doing their duties in - 25 degree C temperature on the glaciers of Siacheen.May ALLAH SWT bless them and Kashmiri Mujahideen amin and the whole Pakistan. amin.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

KASHMIR FREEDOM FIGHTERS ZINDABAD:pakistan:

QUAID E AZAM ZINDABAD:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom