A20123537.jpg

A20123538.jpg

A201235380.jpg

A20123539.jpg

A20123632.jpg

A20123533.jpg

A20123637.jpg

Turkey use AK-47?

Turkey never purchased AK's. But there are AK's that been captured at counter-terrorism operations. example; I don't know why but Army CSAR uses ak's as standart assault rifles.

Turkey use G-3 but occasionally AK-47.

Probably AK-47 is much easy to use than G-3 in those suits.

thx. But almost all G-3's are phased outta the service. Now the army neither uses H&K.33E or T-50

thx. But almost all G-3's are phased outta the service. Now the army neither uses H&K.33E or T-50
Thanks for the info.
Okay that's what we call them G-3 during the military service.... :)

Ak's in the past were bought from east-germany
Misinformation, AKs weren't "bought" they were "donated" in very high numbers (the number was around 475.000 if I'm not mistaken.) donations also included thousands of RPG7s rocket launchers and hundreds of thousands of ammo for them.

Not just that, some of our BTR 60s are also of East German origin. They are yet to be replaced by national systems.

Misinformation, AKs weren't "bought" they were "donated" in very high numbers (the number was around 475.000 if I'm not mistaken.) donations also included thousands of RPG7s rocket launchers and hundreds of thousands of ammo for them.

Not just that, some of our BTR 60s are also of East German origin. They are yet to be replaced by national systems.
Who donated them?
I actually thought the weapons were procured from counter-terrorism operations.

Who donated them?
I actually thought the weapons were procured from counter-terrorism operations.
Bundeswehr of course, once two sides of the Germany merged, Nationale Volksarmee disbanded and Warsaw-Pact weapons got phased out. We've been given some of those equipment. Just see here:
National People's Army - #Post-Unification

There are those captured from dead terrorists and raided caves/hideouts but they are just a fraction compared to the amount that was donated by Bundeswehr.

Back
Top Bottom