What's new

Turkeys nuclear power plant tender and Pakistan's cooperation?

SSMtr

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Last Month turkish energy ministry publicated a tender for planned nuklaer power plant buildings in turkey and after just russia give a bid they get the lucrative contract over 60 billion dollar to build nuklear power plants in turkey.

Why dont Pakistan give a bid? i wished that our pakistani brothers build our nuklear power plants?!:undecided::what:

Last Month turkish energy ministry publicated a tender for planned nuklaer power plant buildings in turkey and after just russia give a bid they get the lucrative contract over 60 billion dollar to build nuklear power plants in turkey.

Why dont Pakistan give a bid? i wished that our pakistani brothers build our nuklear power plants?!:undecided::what:

With all due respect to your affections and emotions about Pakistan, I would like to tell you that Yes Indeed we are Nuclear Powered Muslim Country but we lack technology and expertise for making Electricity by using Nuclear Technology and therefore I would Recommend that China :china: may be a Good Option for you guys as they are helping us as well and Even our Bengali brothers and they will just love to help you as well in this Field.

i dont understand that you can build atomic weapons but no power plants?

china gets his nuklear tech from russia too...

Soviet Union retract their nuclear team last century 50s.
There is a Chinese team Qian Xuesen ,Zhao Zhongrao from America
help us constructe full nuclear industry.

And now, We mainly copy USA power plant and innovate on the base of it.

Back
Top Bottom