What's new

Turkey to Israel: Flotilla Not Our 'Concern'

why did the government arrest vanunu then, oh yeah because he told the world things they where not supposed to know! that is why journalists gets arrested!
Vaanunu is not a journalist. He is a worker, who signed security papers before accepting to work. No one forced him to sign these papers.

officers who are corupt and dont want to have erdogan as PM!
Yeah, of course. Stalin said same when he killed and arrested his officers.

censor internet because terrorists and idiots use it to communicate, if hamas did the same you wold also do the same!
They do, yet we dont ban.

and you havent answered the question: wasnt the point of israel to get all the jews under one nation?
Thats whats happaning:

Percent of Jews in land of Israel:
1900 - 0.7%
1948 - 5.8%
1967 - 18%
1980 - 24%
2010 - 42%

Yeah, of course. Stalin said same when he killed and arrested his officers.

stalin was paranoid, i think you know that!

Thats whats happaning:

Percent of Jews in land of Israel:
1900 - 0.7%
1948 - 5.8%
1967 - 18%
1980 - 24%
2010 - 42%

wasnt the point of israel to get all the jews under one nation?!?!?!

"Not our concerne'' is not the exact translation i think it means ''We will not stop the flottila'' + If Israelis do the same mistake again, this time as a person who know the country and the nation very good. USA, France nobody can stop Turkiye from millitary action.

"Not our concerne'' is not the exact translation i think it means ''We will not stop the flottila'' + If Israelis do the same mistake again, this time as a person who know its country very good. USA, France nobody can stop Turkiye from millitary action.

:rolleyes:

why would turkey go to war because of some idiots who knows the consequences of breaking the blokade

Why? because last time they killed Turkish citizens.. Even if they are ''some idiots'' they are Turkish citizens. Nobody can harm our citizens, Israeli state terrorism next time will be answered with war mark my words. Even if USA, UK, French will do everything to prevent us we will go to war with all of them combined if needed.. And believe me today nobody has the power to challenge us. We are no more the weak country in ww1. We have the most displined, motivated, people in the world we are far more fanatic then the Japanese. Only thing those countries can do is nuke us.. Other then that they dont stand a chance against the Turks. Now it looks like its all fantasy.. but all of this can happen in no time. We should be always prepared and ready for everything anytime. Israel should be very very carefull people we dont like wars but if there is war we will go on till the very end untill one of us doesnt exist anymore.

Silko you should educate yourself about the people, nation, state, culture, history.. only then you will understand me. Your comment was a shame.. Only a 16 year old can say such a thing about his own people. Probably you heard this from your dad and just repeated it hear. Dont loose your highest Turk spirit. You can achieve anything, difficulties you will overcome, impossibilities takes some time.. It is in your blood.nothing is impossible for the Turk like the conqueror Fatih Sultan Mehmedhan said ''Kudretimin ulastigi yerlere onlarin hayalleri bile ulasamaz''. Like ATATURK said '' Muhtac oldugun kudret damarlarinda asil kanda mevcuttur''

i think you are just babling, and yes i am 17 years old. my dad didn't say anything about this to me!

you and i know very well that turkey will not go to war, it seems like you are a mhp supporter. am i right?

and believe me, only US is enough to prevent us from going to war, beside we were not weak during WW1!

israel will excist, and i fully support it! i have said it before, you can hate the country as much as you want. i only hate the politicians.

and i know my people, nation, culture and history wery well! and i am representing it in a country you've never been to, so dont tell me what i know and dont know. beside dont pull fatih sultan mehmed han in to this, what we have acomplished israel has to!

we were friends 2 years back, very good to. what happened to that, at least show some respect to the enemy, you know like the ottomans did!

israel will excist, and i fully support it! i have said it before, you can hate the country as much as you want. i only hate the politicians.

You seem to be falling for the Israeli whining line about the entire Muslim world out to destroy Israel. That is far from the truth. The Arab League proposal of 2002, the PLO overtures from 1994 onwards, and even Iran saying that whatever Palestinians decide is acceptable to them, Hamas calling for a 20-year truce....And what are the charters of Likud etc vis a vis Palestinians, Jerusalem and W. Bank?
What is really happening is that Israelis are doing what they accuse the others MAY do in future: By landgrabbing killing the idea of a viable Palestine and, in the process, making the Muslim world agree to the Israeli permanent control of the entire city of Jerusalem. If that is acceptable then call it quit and move on.
Back to topic: My position, as I stated above, is that another Flotilla is not needed. Israelis are probably looking for ANY excuse to get out of the 'diplomatic tsunami' in the UN in September. Besides, the Gaza border is being opened. No need for a Flotilla now.

PS. I am going to say this with a grave heart: Turkey needs to become a nuclear power and if Pakistan's help is needed then so be it. I see great future for Turkey as a regional power and indeed as an Islamic Power (not in a religious sense). I hate the nukes but when others can ensure their superiority over you by their nukes then....

Why? because last time they killed Turkish citizens.. Even if they are ''some idiots'' they are Turkish citizens. Nobody can harm our citizens, Israeli state terrorism next time will be answered with war mark my words.
Iran killed much more of ur citizens, will you go with war at Iran?

Turkey foreign minister urges organizers to reconsider Gaza flotilla

Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu on Monday advised the organizers of a Gaza aid flotilla planning to set sail later this month, to "wait" and reconsider their plan in light of the changes in the Gaza Strip.

This is the first time Davutoglu suggested flotilla organizers should reconsider their plans.

Turkey foreign minister urges organizers to reconsider Gaza flotilla - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

PS. I am going to say this with a grave heart: Turkey needs to become a nuclear power and if Pakistan's help is needed then so be it. I see great future for Turkey as a regional power and indeed as an Islamic Power (not in a religious sense). I hate the nukes but when others can ensure their superiority over you by their nukes then....

as far as i know, turkey has a nuke agreement. and beside turkey is going to build nuclear reactors, based on some news, but for peacefull use!

Iran killed much more of ur citizens, will you go with war at Iran?

Look 500, the ones that got killed on the border area with Iran were smugglers, they smuggle guns, drugs etc the area is known for that. I am sure they are connected with the PKK/Pejak Iranian wing of the PKK. But the flotilla is totally different case.
And we dont treat jews different then the muslim or christian, we are not like that. If Iran, Iraq, Syria or whatever country did the same we would respond ofcourse with war. If you kill babies, after that you kill people who are protesting against these killings.. And then your people celebrating the death of those activists.. The people know what's going on.

i think you are just babling, and yes i am 17 years old. my dad didn't say anything about this to me!

you and i know very well that turkey will not go to war, it seems like you are a mhp supporter. am i right?

and believe me, only US is enough to prevent us from going to war, beside we were not weak during WW1!

and i know my people, nation, culture and history wery well! and i am representing it in a country you've never been to, so dont tell me what i know and dont know. beside dont pull fatih sultan mehmed han in to this, what we have acomplished israel has to!

we were friends 2 years back, very good to. what happened to that, at least show some respect to the enemy, you know like the ottomans did!

I cant follow you

I dont hate jews.. because i dont even know any jew.. but only thing i know is they killed our citizens, bombed gaza with hundreds of children dead. After this they should not mess with Turkiye. And how do you know that there wont be war? You think Turkiye just accept anything from others? No maybe in Norway but that doesnt work like that with Turkiye!

After the first flotilla drama the army was massing on cyprus prepared and waiting for orders to move. That night Turkiye delivered an ultimatum to Israel demanding release of all the activists. And then 5 big passenger planes of Turkish Air lines landed at one Israeli airport without asking for permission.. Then USA warned Israel that Turkiye is very serious about this and it would probably start a war.. After that Israel immediatly released all of the activists which they earlier accused them of being terrorists and that they would trail them for attacking the soldiers etc.. Dont think Turkiye did nothing.. again i am 100% sure if same thing happens again this time Turkiye will declare war. And then it will be no more Israel.

If the flotilla come.. Just let them Israelis do that again and see what happens.

I cant follow you

I dont hate jews.. because i dont even know any jew.. but only thing i know is they killed our citizens, bombed gaza with hundreds of children dead. After this they should not mess with Turkiye. And how do you know that there wont be war? You think Turkiye just accept anything from others? No maybe in Norway but that doesnt work like that with Turkiye!

After the first flotilla drama the army was massing on cyprus prepared and waiting for orders to move. That night Turkiye delivered an ultimatum to Israel demanding release of all the activists. And then 5 big passenger planes of Turkish Air lines landed at one Israeli airport without asking for permission.. Then USA warned Israel that Turkiye is very serious about this and it would probably start a war.. After that Israel immediatly released all of the activists which they earlier accused them of being terrorists and that they would trail them for attacking the soldiers etc.. Dont think Turkiye did nothing.. again i am 100% sure if same thing happens again this time Turkiye will declare war. And then it will be no more Israel.

If the flotilla come.. Just let them Israelis do that again and see what happens.

KEEP DREAMIMG! do you know the outcomes of a war between turkey and israel?

syria and greece supported pkk why didnt turkey went to war against them? economical reasons! something i think you dont understand!

Back
Top Bottom