What's new

Turkey suspends selling Anka to Egypt as a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baykuş;4640299 said:
So according to your logic, this is a fully functioning UAV:

I got to admit that I admire your engineering skills, it's truly impressive. Just duct tape some hand grenades on that beast and - voila! - you got a UCAV!

Have you been smoking some class A s-hit?
Where did I hint a engine=UCAV??
You people are so brain dead that you're too stupid to even reply to.

I said, the engine is the hard part, A country can make a UAV if they are given the engine.
If ANKA was not using a foreign engine then you would not be seeing any Turkish UAV till at least you make a engine.

No thanks, I'm not interested in propaganda.

I'm asking about Shahed 129 engine. Like which brand ? output of the motor (HP) ? Do you even know ?

Wiki tells something embarrassing:
Work on the project has been underway in 2007 as this was the time when Iran announced the production of cloned Wankel engines for UAV.
:D

Evading my question for the second time.

You say this.

While you probably know nothing about your UAV's ("so-called") engine. Well, hats off to you sir. :wave:

I posted a video showing the engines. either watch or stop moaning like a little girl.

Baykuş;4640319 said:

And that mean it's the same engine used in shahed-129?
you can see the cloned wankel engine in the video as well.
Unlike you Turks, Iran has many UAV's and had them before Turkey even knew what they were.

Baykuş;4640319 said:

Unlike you Turks, Iran has many UAV's and had them before Turkey even knew what they were.

yes plus provide any proofe..not pictues. any video so we can appriate iran....
turkish uav is maybe ****. but it gives us hope for future.

Another brain dead Turk.
If you were actually worth it, I could had explained your points.
oh please explain me the fixed-7.62 machinegun attack helicopter with single engine and single pilot :D

Explain the **** out of me :D

turkish uav is maybe ****. but it gives us hope for future.
maybe **** ? oh please

Only thing that's wrong with ANKA is that it cant make it to the required altitude set by TurAF. It's still a MALE UAV that is miles ahead of anything Iran could come up with. I'm tired of bashing these people it's not even fun anymore.

oh please explain me the fixed-7.62 machinegun attack helicopter with single engine and single pilot :D

It is off topic but
That was unveiled in 2007.

If you want a super cobra style Iranian helicopter look at typhoon 2; copy of viper except the blades.

I will come back to anka when I get more free time. I can't pass on humiliating fanboys. :)

1746723.jpg

:omghaha:

EDIT: oh sorry this is upgraded version, it has 2 seats.

1746723.jpg

And it seems it has an XM214-like gatling gun instead of PKM... it's definitely a breakthrough ...wow

I'm sorry for doubting the abilities of iranian engineers

I have one question though, WTF does the second pilot during the flight? wanking?
Because it still has no flir and the main gun doesn't seem to be able to rotate :D

1746723.jpg

:omghaha:

This was unveiled in 1990,s. Long time ago. Check typhoon 2.
I am not here to talk about Iran. Stick to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom