What's new

Turkey suspends selling Anka to Egypt as a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the thread Idiot. Everyone clearly states that they introduced it at first as "the thing" . After the humiliation they changed it to "a mock up " hahahah.

BTW, as far as I know both the pictures of the choppers you put are both t129 :)

Who is everyone? If you mean all Iranians, then you are wrong. The very thread that you provide linked to was created by Ir.Tab.. Surena, Abii, Me, and some others didn't claim such a thing either.

Qaher-313 has been said to be a mockup by the Defence minister of Iran, what some brain dead Turks say is irrelevent I think ;)

Italian A-129

A-129-460x306.jpg

The so called Turkish Italian Altay tank is also based on yhe south Korean K-2 tank :laughcry:

Mate the obvious brain dead is you. You just posted the same chopper without any knowledge. You can't distinguish a a129 from a t129 :) and now you come up with other bs :)

Plus no one actually claimed that the t129 was fully Turkish :) you just came again with some bs to make you look smart.
If you really look for Military propaganda, you have to look at Iran for that. Do I actually have to put pictures of your photoshop military?

The qaher was introduced as " THE" fighter jet, with it's civillian avionics and it's pilot space fit for a midget :)
Now you only have to train midget pilots who are disturbed enough to foy those things :)

Qaher-313 has been said to be a mockup by the Defence minister of Iran, what some brain dead Turks say is irrelevent I think ;)

Italian A-129

A-129-460x306.jpg

The so called Turkish Italian Altay tank is also based on yhe south Korean K-2 tank :laughcry:

:omghaha: :rofl:

Your defence based knowledge amuses me :)

You have much self-confidence as a ignorant man.
-------------------------

Off topic: Did Turkish members noticed that on the 3rd day our mod stays offline and all kinds of troll swarm the Turkish section. Abusing the non-existing moderation.

Another Iranian ousted from his own country talking **** about others. Why do you even defend the county who deported you? Haha, that is like scratching the back of your rapist.

But I am in Iran right now :laughcry:
Another Turk who is in Netherlands? 90% of all Turks are either in Germany or Netherlands :rofl:

:omghaha: :rofl:

Your defence based knowledge amuses me :)

You have much self-confidence as a ignorant man.
-------------------------

Off topic: Did Turkish members noticed that on the 3rd day our mod stays offline and all kinds of troll swarm the Turkish section. Abusing the non-existing moderation.

Phuck yeah the moment the man with the stick is gone these guys turn back to their trolling. @Neptune where themphuck are you.

Last edited by a moderator:
These Turks can't debunk the articles point so they change the subject :rolleyes:
Pathetic. The level of credulity in these people is quite amusing.

Another Iranian ousted from his own country talking **** about others. Why do you even defend the county who deported you? Haha, that is like scratching the back of your rapist.

According to your own fucked up logic, you got raped yourself, because you are in Netherlands or at least you were at some point! Weren't you the one who cried about how bad Erdogan is, etc... etc... ?! A professional troll such as yourself mustn't get upset because of a simple discussion, especially after trolling in Iranian section day and night.

But I am in Iran right now :laughcry:
Another Turk who is in Netherlands? 90% of all Turks are either in Germany or Netherlands :rofl:

Yep turks in the netherlands and germany have a population of 700 million nice calculation mate :). I don't want to humiliate Iran again with their assylum requests each year.

I could low like you Turks and post very embarrassing pictures about your people but I am not as low as your kind.

It seems this article has really burned the Turkish members :cheesy:
Poor fan boys, it's not our fault you're being fed propaganda 24/7.

These Turks can't debunk the articles point so they change the subject :rolleyes:
Pathetic. The level of credulity in these people is quite amusing.

We debunked it already as you are ignorant person on defense industry, just can't realize it ?

You are ignorant of the ignorant, even your country man say so....
Ignore Ignorance ...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/271133-turkey-suspends-selling-anka-egypt-punishment-7.html#post4641217

Here i will post more videos of ANKA, to feed you jealous feelings. :)

Azerbaijani-Turk?! Is that a new specie? Or mixture between the two? Because according to science of genetics, Turks and Azerbaijanis are not the same.

Genetic history of the Turkish people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Man you take these people too seriously.

They even claimed Turanians were Turks :lol:
@Sinan
How is that video debunking the article you kid?

The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom