What's new

TURKEY RENTS AGRICULTURAL LANDS IN SUDAN

@xenon54 @Targon

As I thought. The areas of Northeastern Turkey remind me of areas of the Southern regions of KSA and parts of Hijaz but the trees are different and it is not as foggy as it appears there. The climates must be different. But it looks very healthy to walk around there and breathe in the fresh air and see the springs and forests and isolation. Nature is best enjoyed when there is a lot of it and it is empty/tranquil.

According to the sources I found then the Turkish Arabs mainly live in Adana, Batman, Bitlis, Gaziantep, Hatay, Istanbul, Mardin, Mersin, Muş, Siirt, Şanlıurfa, Şırnak. Is this a hoax or correct?
Do Arabs still live in the city of Harran? It was once an important city in the previous Caliphates and quite a few famous Arab poets, scientists and scholars were born there and those regions of current day Turkey.

@xenon54 @Targon

As I thought. The areas of Northeastern Turkey remind me of areas of the Southern regions of KSA and parts of Hijaz but the trees are different and it is not as foggy as it appears there. The climates must be different. But it looks very healthy to walk around there and breathe in the fresh air and see the springs and forests and isolation. Nature is best enjoyed when there is a lot of it and it is empty/tranquil.

According to the sources I found then the Turkish Arabs mainly live in Adana, Batman, Bitlis, Gaziantep, Hatay, Istanbul, Mardin, Mersin, Muş, Siirt, Şanlıurfa, Şırnak. Is this a hoax or correct?
Do Arabs still live in the city of Harran? It was once an important city in the previous Caliphates and quite a few famous Arab poets, scientists and scholars were born there and those regions of current day Turkey.

Arab population in Batman, Bitlis, Gaziantep, Muş, Siirt, Şırnak is quite small, most of Arabs live in Hatay, with smaller groups at Mersin, Mardin, Adana and Şanlıurfa, yes there are Arabs at Harran.

Arab population in Batman, Bitlis, Gaziantep, Muş, Siirt, Şırnak is quite small, most of Arabs live in Hatay, with smaller groups at Mersin, Mardin, Adana and Şanlıurfa, yes there are Arabs at Harran.

That's good to hear. Maybe I should visit those areas of Turkey including Northeastern Turkey and Istanbul. Hatay seems very nice. Similar to the coastlines of nearby Syria/Lebanon from what I can gather. Those regions of Turkey probably also have the most olive groves which I am very fond of personally, LOL. Very beautiful.

That's good to hear. Maybe I should visit those areas of Turkey including Northeastern Turkey and Istanbul. Hatay seems very nice. Similar to the coastlines of nearby Syria/Lebanon from what I can gather. Those regions of Turkey probably also have the most olive groves which I am very fond of personally, LOL. Very beautiful.

Olive is most common at Aegean region, everywhere is olive tree.

Also

Mırra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom