What's new

Turkey new symbol for currency

Impossible my friend, Gaddafi tried 2 do that and we know what heppened 2 him, no other Muslim leader has guts to do it.
When in 1974,one Muslim Blog was gonna create,at that time what happened?

Do u know?People say Gadafi opposed that.i don't believe this.but they say that 4 main leaders of Ummah like Bhutto from Pakistan,shah Fesal from Saudi Arab,Anwar Saadat from Egypt and Qadafi from Libya were playing their role in that blog but these 3 Bhutto,Shah Faisal and Anwar Sadaat were murdered in 70s but Qadafi remain alive.i don't know but.............................

wow now we even have our own symbol this is good which other countries have it

Stupid idea... (Person talking about changing currency into Gold) Obviously you didnt take Economics 101. So i'll teach you something in this Crash Course for Dummies.

Due to globalization, countries are integrated with eachother: Stock markets, currency values, have to fluxuate daily so that the economies can be balanced. That means that the cost of necessities (everyday needs) don't become out of reach for citizens.

The smallest disruption in say: shortage/abundance of Energy supplies, rise/decrease of commodities, rise/decrease in interest rates. Will cause the Gold &Silver values to skyrocket. Since everyone will be either selling gold to make money or buying to create a safety net (Bubbles). Causing basic necessities to be out of the reach of ordinary people who rely on the G & S as their currency.

paralar.jpg

about the new symbol only thing that makes me boring is this similarity.. for god sake, before designing something make some search we are a sensitive nation.. on the right up and left down is armenian money symbol

Thəorətic Muslim;2658664 said:
Stupid idea... (Person talking about changing currency into Gold) Obviously you didnt take Economics 101. So i'll teach you something in this Crash Course for Dummies.

Due to globalization, countries are integrated with eachother: Stock markets, currency values, have to fluxuate daily so that the economies can be balanced. That means that the cost of necessities (everyday needs) don't become out of reach for citizens.

The smallest disruption in say: shortage/abundance of Energy supplies, rise/decrease of commodities, rise/decrease in interest rates. Will cause the Gold &Silver values to skyrocket. Since everyone will be either selling gold to make money or buying to create a safety net (Bubbles). Causing basic necessities to be out of the reach of ordinary people who rely on the G & S as their currency.

I would prefer to carry Bank notes in my wallet instead of Gold coins. Even if people go for gold coins what is the guarantee that Gold coins won't be adulterated.

Back
Top Bottom