What's new

Turkey Azerbayjan border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep wasting your time with this clown?
they have no proofs so what they do is searching wikipedia to find something that may help them in discussion. BTW, about that genetics parts, city of Isfahan has a distinct genetical features from the rest of central and south Iran due to the long presence of turks in the city, since it was Safavid Turks capital, and also due to the forced migration of some georgians and armenians to Isfahan. BTW, these clowns are only able to run away in the discussion, since they don't have the knowledge and also the brain to understand what you are telling to them. Talking with them is exactly, with no exaggeration, like talking with a wall. If a wall understood what you told to it, he would understand it as well.
God bless all archaeologists who work so hard for humanity so that we confront people who make lies and propaganda.

Oghuz (so called ancestors of Iranian azeris.. fake propaganda)
412px-Male_royal_figure%252C_12-13th_century%252C_from_Iran.jpg

Tuvan Turkic man
OB-YQ041_ONDAR_DV_20130822072506.jpg

Dukha Turk with ancient turkic Yurt in background
kayip-turkler-dukha-kayip-turkler-1331789.jpg

The reality is that they speak a Turkic language and they identify themselves as Turkic. This will not change and you have to accept that reality even though you don't like it. Also you should ask yourself why a particular group of people in Iran identify themselves as Turks and why others identify themselves as Persian or Arab.
I accept that they speak Turkish, but i will never accept revisionist Turkish history-building and propaganda.

Oghuz

Tuvan Turkic man

K/khol, don't you understand that I am ignoring you?
BTW, Iranic tajik from Ariana (Afghanistan, Tajikistan):
Tajik+Bride+and+Groom.jpg

Why do you wannabe Aryans have not slanted eyes, like Tajiks?

BTW, FYI, some of those status that you have posted, are made in a few decades ago, and they are fake.

Oghuz

Tuvan Turkic man

I accept that they speak Turkish, but i will never accept revisionist Turkish history-building and propaganda.
We all know that Turkic people have a wide range of physical characteristics. These characteristics mostly depend on what region of the world they live in. As long as they identify themselves as Turks, speak a Turkic language (or family speaks) and have some sort of genetic connection to the people of steppe then they are Turks.

(Non of your posts are related to the thread title. You just wrote one line in the op relating to the supposed topic of the thread.)

Lol, the definition of revisionist history-building and propaganda is your pan-Iranist propaganda you spread here. You absolutely do not accept the Turkic identity of Iranian Turks, hence where the revisionism comes into the picture.

So you mention yurts (that btw is Siberian, different from Central Asian structure) and I already mentioned tabout the nomadic traditions of Azerbaijani Turks with round yurt tens.

rmi5, can you post that photo I posted in Turkic thread earlier, nomadic tent from Shamakha (just search Shamakha in that thread) and also post a modern Shahseven tent for him (I dont have an acces to pc right now).

We all know that Turkic people have a wide range of physical characteristics. These characteristics mostly depend on what region of the world they live in. As long as they identify themselves as Turks, speak a Turkic language (or family speaks) and have some sort of genetic connection to the people of steppe then they are Turks.
Dude, stop answering to this troll. They are completely brainwashed and braindead ;)

I think it's sad we have people who identity with their invaders. A Mexican may speak Spanish, but he is light years apart from that ethnic group, even though his great grandfather was a conquistador.

K/khol, don't you understand that I am ignoring you?
BTW, Iranic tajik from Ariana (Afghanistan):
Tajik+Bride+and+Groom.jpg

Why you wannabe Aryans have not slanted eyes, like Tajiks?

BTW, FYI, some of those status that you have posted, are made in a few decades ago, and they are fake.

Because of the wave of Turkics mr. Smart guy, and the central asian genocide by turks and mongols smarti, and because sogdians always had contact and mixed with their neighbors china.. And Tajikistan also has about 20% uzbeks, so the pic above could be them. Without turkic mix they look like this mountain tajik from pamir:

99-Tajikistan-Pamir-09-62.jpg

Lol, the definition of revisionist history-building and propaganda is your pan-Iranist propaganda you spread here. You absolutely do not accept the Turkic identity of Iranian Turks, hence where the revisionism comes into the picture.

So you mention yurts (that btw is Siberian, different from Central Asian structure) and I already mentioned tabout the nomadic traditions of Azerbaijani Turks with round yurt tens.

rmi5, can you post that photo I posted in Turkic thread earlier, nomadic tent from Shamakha (just search Shamakha in that thread) and also post a modern Shahseven tent for him (I dont have an acces to pc right now).

mtOYTJn.jpg

A09.jpg

Because of the wave of Turkics mr. Smart guy, and the central asian genocide by turks and mongols smarti, and because sogdians always had contact and mixed with their neighbors china.. And Tajikistan also has about 20% uzbeks, so the pic above could be them. Without turkic mix they look like this mountain tajik from pamir:

99-Tajikistan-Pamir-09-62.jpg

No f***tard. Go read your own farsi sources, and even they will tell you that Iranics in that region, and even in Parthian era have had slanted eyes. BTW, Do not quote me again, I am not your free history teacher.

@rmi5 open your tele i ill give you a link read it than you will able to shut up this kind of racial trolling forever

I think it's sad we have people who identity with their invaders. A Mexican may speak Spanish, but he is light years apart from that ethnic group, even though his great grandfather was a conquistador.
Yeah, like Middle-Eastern farsis who identify themselves with Aryan invaders, and have accepted Arab invader religion. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@rmi5 open your tele i ill give you a link read it than you will able to shut up this kind of racial trolling forever
It's open ;)

mtOYTJn.jpg

A09.jpg

No f***tard. Go read your own farsi sources, and even they will tell you that Iranics in that region, and even in Parthian era have had slanted eyes. BTW, Do not quote me again, I am not your free history teacher.
haha someone is mad? Because of some statues that proof how their pride looks like from whom they have 0 to 3% genes. Get over it, we Iranic people look nice, not like your so called mongolo-turkic red faced flat nose people who drunk horseblood.

Narrated Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Turks; people with small eyes, red faces, and flat noses. Their faces will look like shields coated with leather. The Hour will not be established till you fight with people whose shoes are made of hair."
[Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 179]

The Khwarezmian dynasty was founded by Anush Tigin Gharchai, a former Turkish slave of the Seljuq sultans, who was appointed the governor of Khwarezm. Their faces were described as broad and red with small and thick noses.

20101119190136_img_1263-1.jpg

@rmi5 reload it bro my English is not perfect im also slow in typing btw i wont answer these troll i ill leave the rest to you

@rmi5 reload it bro my English is not perfect im also slow in typing btw i wont answer these troll i ill leave the rest to you
Dude, they are bunch of low brain trolls. They really don't deserve to waste our time.
BTW, I read the link that you have posted. It is very interesting, but the content is too heavy for this trolls to comprehend. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom