What's new

TTP talks failure compels PM to cancel China visit

those who have healthy Logic will reach to the conclusion that this is a war against Pashtuns, It is NOT a War Against Terror, and this is NOT Jehad
Those who have read history know that Pashtoons have been killing each other for hundreds of years. Their tribal (and clan) revelries have caused them more harm than their non-Pashtoon adversaries. So no, it is not war against Pashtoon, and if it is, Pashtoon themselves are more responsible for it than anyone else.

RIP Major Jahanzib, May Allah accept his shahadat, His way will be followed.I think He was also a Pashtun. Yesterday we had another casualty of Mulvi Abduraqeeb, a former Taliban minister killed in Nasarbagh Road Peshawar. He was a member of negotiating team who had a meeting with Afghan Government and US for Afghan peace in Dubai.
Defending our freedom is not terror, Today our Greatest enemy is Britain, they are in the region once again to get the revenge of their ancestors. so until their retreat we won't surrender.
Major Jehanzebs ethnicity could be a pushtoon but he belonged to Multan (Punjab), Who martyred him ? TTP and most probably a pushtoon so a pushtoon is killing a pushtoon , What these terrorist have done is that they have made a common Pakistani believe that now it is their war which was not the case before terrorism of TTP . This has done a great loss to the cause against Nato or internatonal invadors , Well why Afghanis (pushtoons )create such climate that Britan or goras come and invade Afghanistan? Why cant they invade China? It means to fight international forces we need to get rid of terrorism and develop our states to modern , independent states , this will deter aggressors otherwise we have to keep on facing the music.

surrender to who?
let me tell you something bro if TTP continues what it is doing then we will kill every single member of ttp weather he is pathan or punjabi.
I am not a member of TTP but I am a Pashtun those who to vanish me will take this hope to grave.

not everything is about pathans get overself man.
pathans are nothing special and they will get defeated just like other people have, pakistan army just recently took over tirah valley which other armies failed to do.
Every thing in the region is about Pathans, We have many particular qualities that other nations are failed to have them. It is war Victory and failure are the synonyms of war. I congratulate you about your victory in Tirah and There is no doubt that you can take Jalalabad too because you have many allies(NATO, TTP, UK, ANSF, Afghan Taliban) who support you to kill us and remove our generation but remember the victory is ours, Fighting Alone against these vampires show our strength and that is why we are special.

not just punjab that wants war all of pakistan wants war with these terrorists.
Would you please define me what terrorist mean, I think it is a new word added to the dictionary of Punjab in order to describe Pathans,

if pathans are the terrorist then they will be killed if its punjabis then they will also be killed.
our armies bullets don't have pathan written on them.
they are for our enemies weathers its a pathan, punjabi, balochi, sindhi or a darri

Every side that you mentioned have comited terror but No one can sentence them. like Lashkar Jangavi, Lashkar Taiba, Sepah e Muhammad and sepah e sahaba.

I don't Care of each side fighting in the region, my main concern is about the genocide of Pashtuns, every day we are witness of the killings of Pashtuns in PK and in Afghanistan:
The bombardment of Waziristan have killed many Pasthuns by the name of War on Terror by PK Army
15 policemen shooted in Dir in 2011 by TTP were all Pashtuns,
Hakimullah Meshood killed by US in order to stop peace process was a Pashtun.
Dozens Killed in US airstrike in January in Parwan Province of Afghanistan were all Pashtuns.
18 Army and Police officers killed in attack on a bank in Jalalabad in 2011 Killed by Afghan Taliban were Pashtuns.

And many more examples, so those who have healthy Logic will reach to the conclusion that this is a war against Pashtuns, It is NOT a War Against Terror, and this is NOT Jehad
first 99% of killings done by TTP were pushtoons, FC (frontier core) consists of ONLY pushtoons. PAK army the rgular troops is mixed with pushtoons having a v high presentation
TTP also isnt pushtoon based terrorist group there are punjabi taliban and many foreign groups too.

real question will be whether it will be a full operation or just a show off with selective trimming of a few groups as it has been i past dcade?

Back
Top Bottom