What's new

TTP Murdered 11 foreign mountaineers at Nanga Parbat base camp.

Yaar janay de bhai, teri kisi baat ka sar per nahi hota. Ye Ehsan-Ullah ke peechay dono kon kharay hain? Peshawar air base pe kis ne attack kiya tha? TTP is a foreign funded terror organization created with an aim to destroy Pakistan. Thats it

now I know why Pakistan is not able to solve this issue because off sheer lack of knowledge and realization off this issue

THe MoI does have AW139's...although stationed at Islamabad.

They could have caught them still...the Army and Scouts were near the area and had known of the incident within half an hour...and supposedly did erect nakas...

They could have been caught if a wider cordon was set...as the tour operators said, it takes 18 hours to travel to the nearest settlement and there are only 3 ways to exit.
and this brings me to say....unain zameen nigal gai ya asmaan kha gaya?

Somebody is **** Scared of increasing Cooperation of Pakistan & China in the Northern areas of Pakistan especially after the take over of Gwader port by China and the same body is attempting to Safeguard its Security Interests by destablising the region.

Somebody is **** Scared of increasing Cooperation of Pakistan & China in the Northern areas of Pakistan especially after the take over of Gwader port by China and the same body is attempting to Safeguard its Security Interests by destablising the region.

Excuses. Pakistan doesn't need any hidden hands when there are many enemies within the country working hard to destroy it. :wave:

Just woke up...morning people......does the thread or sunni fundos require some additional lovin from me?

Sorry to say that from today onwards they are not call Taliban, rather arab-trained-sunni-fundos, as most of you in your divine wisdom have branded Taliban with KPK, and the latter with terrorists.

Here comes brother of @Dreamreaper.
If Tehreek e taliban Pakistan changes to tehreek e taliban pakhtunkhwa/pashtunistan then you would see no pakistan on map of the world.

Typical example of a brain washed person, no need to reply to him. The kid probably didn't get his pocket money and now he is taking out all his anger on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
but TTP claimed the responsibility, so no doubt left there, but one of them could be the killer, but where is the weapon and kits (which went missing)....any update if Security forces are still conducting aerial search?
Same here.

They abducted 2 guides, and killed one of them while the other guide was let off. Then one Chinese climber also got away unharmed.

How can the second guy be unharmed?

For all we know, even he could be the killer and making up a story...he should be treated as a potential suspect.

If Tehreek e taliban Pakistan changes to tehreek e taliban pakhtunkhwa/pashtunistan then you would see no pakistan on map of the world.

in your wet dreams....

and it seems their is lal major connection in this because the name off those who did this makes me think they knew Chinese are also part off this group I mean mountaineers and one off the country who pressurized Pakistan to start operation against lal masjid so they mainly targeted Chinese and as other were also in group they also got killed

in your wet dreams....

sir sorry but you are pushing Pakistan towards what pak-one is saying

Excuses. Pakistan doesn't need any hidden hands when there are many enemies within the country working hard to destroy it. :wave:

No Excuses Miss Parul, just my humble opinion. I remember our great politician of Kashmir-Sheikh Mustafa Kamal--Brother of Farooq Abdullah who some months ago stated that Indian Army wants to take Pakistan's northern areas so that they could have a possile and direct access to Afghanistan.

Mumbai in Nanga Parbat? No Muslim could have done this - CIA?? Mossad?

Seems like Amar singh has struck again...May be they thought they had crossed the LOC didn't realise they were still in the pure land.....Hafeez bahi GPS acha do ladko ko.

The attack on tourists in Gilgit was the worst thing to happen to Pakistan's tourism industry since Zero Dark Thirty. :(

haha you joker , Pakistan will always be there no matter what , it’s better for Pakistan to identify ttp as tehrik e taliban pakhtunkhwa , once this is done then SOBs like Hakeemullah,Ehsanullah etc will not be able to hide behind the good name of Pakistan and will instead be identified by who they really are -> sold out Pakhtuns from the tribal areas of Pakistan

Also the provincial government and the people of Pakthunkhwa will feel more accountable as association with Pakthunkwa will be laid bare, as of now they are busy with denial tricks to put off this association ( which is very real ) and therefore are not being held accountable.

They will be held accountable for allowing (and in many cases supporting) these dregs in their province

No Excuses Miss Parul, just my humble opinion. I remember our great politician of Kashmir-Sheikh Mustafa Kamal--Brother of Farooq Abdullah who some months ago stated that Indian Army wants to take Pakistan's northern areas so that they could have a possile and direct access to Afghanistan.

Dost, agreed what you say ...but all that we need is transit why don't you give the same and in return you will get revenues and your trade and infrastructure will also improve.

Any one who thinks India or Pakistan will be able to take an inch of land from each other is living in dreamland.....please come out of this conspiracy theories and trust the present and the wake up to the reality.

Back
Top Bottom