What's new

TTP chief claims responsibility for Mosque attack

This was actually somewhat funny and reassuring to know how stupid and confused our enemies are. Even they can't decide between CIA, TTP and the legitimacy of the attack and are using some of the most illogical and Islamicly false notions to justify it.

They're desperately trying to provide excuses for the inexcusable. And anyways, they are by and large keyboard warriors.

no, bro dont underestimate them that much. First of all, I'm surprised there existed such people, well obviously I knew they did, we're fighting them, but I didn't know they're also waging a cyber war. Their despicable posts give a hint into their twisted mentality. So, now I wouldn't be surprised if these cyber terrorists are supporting their real life buddies through financial means and providing man-power etc, also some may have been on this forum acting as terrorists apologists, remember that javed character, and some may still be here.

May Waliur Rehman's fate be that of Malvi Umar, Muslim Khan and other captured and disgraced TTP goats before. Killing him would be a waste of a bullet. He needs to live and be tortured every day for the rest of his life.

How can u honour this Pig by calling him a goat !!?

Actually this bastard Wali ur Reham should not be allowed to get away with using Islam to justify his actions, these haramis follows less Islam and more of their jungli tribal ways.

Most people will not know but its not uncommon in tribal areas to find women named 'Nor-e-Na' and 'Buss-Bibi'.

'Nor' in pashto means 'aur' and Nor-e-Na means Aur Nahin in Urdu and in English 'No more!'

What happens is that if they have a 3rd or a fourth daughter they name her 'Nor-e-Na' or Buss-Bibi. Buss-Bibi means 'Enough Bibi' , just imagine naming a human being 'No More'. ( in some way they are telling God , dont give us more daughters! )

This khanzeer with the name 'Wali ur Rehman' talks about Islam then he should know this verse from the Holy Quaran

“And when the news of (the birth of) a female (child) is brought to any of them, his face becomes dark, and he is filled with inward grief!” “He hides himself from the people because of the evil of that whereof he has been informed. Shall he keep her with dishonor or bury her in the earth? Certainly, evil is their decision.” The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 16, Verse 58-59.

Evil must be ended and the terrorist infested parts of the tribal areas need to be shredded to pieces!
In Islam we have to work towards ending all evil and evil indeed are these rascals misusing our religion.

Last edited:
i agreed with u until you called our tribal areas "bloody" and said it should be shredded to pieces.

whether it reflects your attitudes towards the areas -fine go ahead. But we have people on this forum (myself included) who hail from these areas.

The people of FATA have suffered 90% of the terrorism, attacks in mainstream areas came much later.

I didnt mean to paint everyone with the same stroke and I have re-worded my earlier post

The TTP thugs have been schooled in the Salafi doctrine with a intensely takfiri outlook - a supremacist worldview that gives them license in their own minds to declare any muslim to be a munafiq.

Bhai, TTP are schooled in Wahabism, they are very particular about their religion irrespective of who funds them. I think the problem with most Pakistanis is that, they think because RAW supports TTP, they conclude that TTP is un-islamic. This conclusion steps from a mistaken belief that Pakistan==Islam. But thats not true. There are many Islamic groups, countries and personalities in this world who do not like Pakistan. And RAW has no problem supporting such groups, countries or personalities.
I had said previously, RAW/India is not anti-Islam, they are only anti-Pakistan(because of Historic, strategic and political reasons). RAW/India is quite happy to work with other Islamic groups, countries or personalities as long as they do not pose a threat to India or Indian interests.

Thus, just because RAW funds TTP(a Pakistani allegation that has not been proved yet), that does not mean TTP is un-islamic. Perhaps, TTP is more strict and sincere with their religion then rest of Pakistan.

just because RAW funds TTP(a Pakistani allegation that has not been proved yet), that does not mean TTP is un-islamic. Perhaps, TTP is more strict and sincere with their religion then rest of Pakistan.

TPP strict and sincere muslim:rofl::hitwall:
Rest assure this b*****d will be taken to task very soon.

A similar thread which said mosque in Rawalpindi destroyed on the orders of Prophet Muhammad, citing source as ZEE News - so propagandist and slander against Islam.

The same news is also there in pakistani news papers
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Mods need to check this link.

Last edited:
Condolences to all those who lost near and dear ones and those who were injured.

But TTP claim that those who killed were not muslims but munafiqs and thus their prayers or their moque is not worth it.

TTP is a terrorist outfit hence it can not delcare anyone munafiq or otherwise.

Those who joined TTP are 99% criminals and in Islam a criminal can not be poised.'

many of them even dont know how to read Quran so let alone delcaring anyone munafiq by them.

so your saying that the U.S. controls the TTP?

TTP is a bunch of terrorists-cum criminals so anyone who pays can control it. There are many players who are benefiting by funding TTP terrorists against Pakistan.

US is no exception.

Back
Top Bottom