What's new

True Soldiers losing Pride over Indian Army By Zaheerul Hassan

Down with indian savages rampaging indian OCCUPIED KASHMIR... looting,killing and rapping.

hmmm..... lage raho :azn:

Btw you pakistanis aint doing anything better. Like cowards you always stay behind. Come on, free ur bros...they are waiting...

Could u say the same thing for 1984?
When indian army was saying Lagey raho!

Down with indian savages rampaging indian OCCUPIED KASHMIR... looting,killing and rapping.

Whats wrong with Rapping?:D

Dont hate us coz you cant rhyme! LOL!!!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Damn....u beat me to it!!...LOL!

My Indian comrades
Comment on this Please
"A Group OF 75 Indian serving officers are going to be summoned by Indian Supreme Court for auctioning govt property on cheaper rates. They were bribed by the Auctioneers.”The news published by Indian papers.

My Indian comrades
Comment on this Please
"A Group OF 75 Indian serving officers are going to be summoned by Indian Supreme Court for auctioning govt property on cheaper rates. They were bribed by the Auctioneers.”The news published by Indian papers.

Provide a source, or this too you got in a mail?

I got this email from an ISI agent today. He says he's the one who sent those emails to Zaheerul under the names of Indian army officers so that he could write one more propaganda piece.

He seemed unhappy with the poorly written piece though.

Could u say the same thing for 1984?
When indian army was saying Lagey raho!

Down with indian savages rampaging indian OCCUPIED KASHMIR... looting,killing and raping.

There is lot of difference between India and Pakistan, You are blaming Indian army for 1984, The army doesnt make the decisions in our countries, It only obeys them.

Sadly its not the case in our brother state, If the PM/President/Defense Ministers orders army to do something they have to do it irrespective of any moral or personal feelings. Since bringing these will make the armed forces dangerous for the fabric of democracy.

So please blame the leaders for their inhuman policies but not the armed forces in India. Indian armed forces never had a voice in politics and have always followed orders to letter.

Please keep in mind that while your army chief is almost like a second government in itself our army chief is just a government servant with less powers than most of IAS officers.

So always keep that in mind, I wont deny that wrong was done but is the weapon to blame for it or the hands which did it is up to the learned person to decide.

Regarding the cases in Kashmir, being a army officer son and studying there for almost 5 years. Cases like these happen but are rare and definitely handled very strictly, please understand that we are like you guys only, while there are some unsocial elements most of us are good at heart and same demographic is carried over to the armed forces. Religion doesn't make a person good or evil.

Back
Top Bottom