What's new

Transit is not just free, it's subsidised for India- Debapriya Bhattacharya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give transit, save the rant! :hitwall:

An interesting person indeed..But very unlikely for the PM post for obvious reasons...

If he gets the ticket of AL or BNP and run for presidency, he will come out with landslide victory. You can save your reason.

If he gets the ticket of AL or BNP and run for presidency, he will come out with landslide victory. You can save your reason.

Yeah Sure....

BAL is ready to sell Bangladesh :angry: . first they were telling we are going to become Singapore then start telling we should not charge them any fees , etc. now we are seeing they start subsidizing India . In what logic this bloody bustard doing it :hitwall:

kutubi201109291317288811_hasina-karton.jpg

An interesting person indeed..But very unlikely for the PM post for obvious reasons...

Obvious reasons? Please don't get us started on that. Just FIY, we do not have our own version of hindutva sort of idealogy where politicians can openly call for oppression of minorities or riots where the state instructs police not to apprehend the culprits. We should stop here before it gets dirty! ;)

1. India pays aid in billions.

2. Bangladeshi vehicles visiting India gets subsidized fuel in India.

3. Millions of Bangladeshi work and earn livelihood in India.

should i go on...............

#Are you in sense When did you start billion dollar aid ?
#Oil subsidies is more then India in Bangladesh ,more importantly our vehicle des not go to India .
#Don't want to respond this . it will derail the thread

If what you're saying is true, then the following is also true:

1. Bangladesh pays interest on indian loans in billions.

2. Indian vehicles, aircraft and ships visiting Bangladesh get subsidized fuel in Bangladesh.

3. 35 Million of indians work and earn livelihood in Bangladesh, ILLEGALLY.

should i go on............... :D

@ Millions of Bangladeshis working in India ! where ? Rather in practice 100 and thousands Indian are working in Dhaka. Last time I saw even they got the contract of printing all the text books of our country.

@ What a shame for our country ! We even give contract for printing our text books to Indian contractors.

@ I have never heard that Bangladeshi vechiles are going to India ? On the other hand Indian vechiles are also not comming. I have seen at Jaflong(Sylhet) once we import coal, the laoded vechiles are transfered to our vechiles. Same things happens at Benapole(Jessore) also. May be some of the Indian lorries are now-a-days comming at Ashugang for carrying the special equipments towards Agartula.

@ today i have read Transit goods in Indian truck entered Bangladesh .

Either the topic is wrong or it was just misplaced. How can something be subsidized if it is free in the first place? :blink:

Me and my like-minds like idune bhai are proud today who anticipated this cheating by the scam-league artists long time before.

And they are busted today who thought BD would be Singapore from this deal! Those Poor Soldiers.

@ Skies

Nothing to be proud, man, when some of your countrymen are pathetically befooled, LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom