What's new

Train runs over 35 pilgrims in Bihar

WTF!?

How did this happen?

Why was the train unable to brake? And WTF is Nitish government doing about the railway safety in his state?

First innocent little kids died and now this. :hitwall:

May the pilgrims attain eternal peace in the hereafter.

I must say, ever since that Mao-mata took to Railway ministry, we have been suffering disasters after disasters, especially in the eastern sector. :pissed:

RIP to the unfortunate souls and condolences to families and people of Bihar/India for this sad accident.

I am of half a mind to say they deserved it. Dumb idiots tried to stop the train by being on the tracks. That train was not scheduled to stop. The only RIP here is the train driver they murdered!

Railway official Arunendra Kumar said the train was not supposed to halt at Dhamara Ghat and had been given clearance to pass through the station. However, some pilgrims waited on the tracks thinking they could stop the train, he said

Very unfortunate incident. Multiple lessons to be learned.

and we are planning to build HSR in this country.

This is just so tragic, can't come to terms with it. What a WASTE. WHat a truly tragic WASTE.

Rest in Peace ........ :cry:

4 billion people watch ****/sex websites and According to statistics, 40% of visitors to **** sites are women.

There will be accidents.

Get a life .

How do you not hear a loud big several thousand tonnes of steel object sitting on metal wheels on a track coming at full speed

I don't want to mock any deads, but were they mentally challenged or something or were they blind and deaf?

Either way, crummy way to go down. My condolences and all

Hats off to whomsoever who gave green signal to that train inspite of people sitting on the tracks. A few more incidents like this and 'Rail Roko Andolan' sponsered by various organizations will stop.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom