What's new

'Tragedy' Pakistan has nukes but no power: Sharif

Over and over and over again, Pakistanis opt for "solutions" that have failed, over and over and over again

Our government have been always looking for short term solutions. When the crisis worsens, the government releases some money which gives a short relief of 2-3 months and everybody thinks it's alright, but later this comes back to haunt you and you are back to square one.

N-league and PTI have been saying that they have short, medium and long term plans which include hydel, conversion to coal, bagasse, increasing money recovery, line losses etc...let's see if anything changes.

I'm no supporter of the emir of Pounjabistan and his Al-Brince friends, but I hope that somewhere along the line Pakistanis will decide that a return to traditional simple common sense economics serves us better than these pie in the sky deals which socializes, distributes, losses to all Pakistanis and accrues profits and benefits to the Wadera, politician, bureaucrat and general.

Pakistan is a great nation, it needs to be a free one as well, and real freedom is economic freedom, whether individual, city or province or country

dnt take tention brothers if we can eat grass for making nukes than it is not difficult to survive in summer without electricity.....the main thing is we need a good governance....

'Tragedy' Pakistan is a Islamic state and muslim support a zani leader even having najaiz olad...

yes they supported Nawaz lover of a certain miss x.y.z Saheen a married woman

and his son Hamza Shahbaz who tortured his wife through na mehram police officers

and abid sher ali a drinker just like his father Sher Ali who was famous for speeches in jalsas of pmln where he was fully drunk and can not even stand on his legs

so muslims of Pakistan lead down islam big time but WAIT NO THEY DID NOT as they gave vote to pti and it was stolen by thapa mafia pmln and mqm in karachi

kindly ask some of your elders respectfully speaking. They will tell you same things i told you as most of these things happened in 90s.

and his son Hamza Shahbaz who tortured his wife through na mehram police officers

and abid sher ali a drinker just like his father Sher Ali who was famous for speeches in jalsas of pmln where he was fully drunk and can not even stand on his legs

so muslims of Pakistan lead down islam big time but WAIT NO THEY DID NOT as they gave vote to pti and it was stolen by thapa mafia pmln and mqm in karachi

kindly ask some of your elders respectfully speaking. They will tell you same things i told you as most of these things happened in 90s.

Reality VS conspiracies :p i wont tell you to ask elder check US court. Zionist Money, Zionist Mind, Zionist Leader Welcome to PTI....

Ohh btw Muslim even support Lawrence of Arabia...... smartA$$ stop ur bulshit

Reality VS conspiracies :p i wont tell you to ask elder check US court. Zionist Money, Zionist Mind, Zionist Leader Welcome to PTI....

Ohh btw Muslim even support Lawrence of Arabia...... smartA$$ stop ur bulshit

reality vs thapa :p i would again ask you to confirm from your elders

nawaz money in zionist banks and off shore companies

this welcome to patwari league

reality vs thapa :p i would again ask you to confirm from your elders

nawaz money in zionist banks and off shore companies

this welcome to patwari league

Yes Reality Vs Internet HO ha (yep lot of black mailing and tappa in Rawalpindi and KPK) again instead of asking, do some research...

Power crisis is obviously huge, esp in summer as demand > supply so greatly. Hope Sharif can make some progress in this regard.

I guess it was his brother who was the Chief Minister of Punjab for the last five years... why could he not provide something basic as electricity to the people of his province? Can anyone ask him that? Why the Punjab government of PMLN did not build power plants instead of useless bus service that only affects less than .1% of the Punjab population? Can someone, who voted for these corrupt brothers answer that?

I guess it was his brother who was the Chief Minister of Punjab for the last five years... why could he not provide something basic as electricity to the people of his province? Can anyone ask him that? Why the Punjab government of PMLN did not build power plants instead of useless bus service that only affects less than .1% of the Punjab population? Can someone, who voted for these corrupt brothers answer that?
Where is the Money to import power plants equipments things buddy from China or from West.???

Yes Reality Vs Internet HO ha (yep lot of black mailing and tappa in Rawalpindi and KPK) again instead of asking, do some research...

itni app ki umar hay phir b 5 saal kay bachay ki tarhan jawab daytay ho

grow up uncle g

And now another tragedy in the making...

We will have a bullet train, but no power.

Back
Top Bottom