What's new

Top Ten

Hawk

New Recruit

Reaction score
What in your opinion are the top ten millitarily strong muslim countries?

What do you guys have been smoking man? The thread is about who is the major power militarily, not a major power in muslim nations.

My list is like this, but again it will be highly inaccurate with no detiails, refrence, or source, its just my opinion.

United States
Russia
Germany
France
Britain
India
Turkey
Greece
Sweden
Italy

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 8 2005, 01:00 PM
What do you guys have been smoking man? The thread is about who is the major power militarily, not a major power in muslim nations.

My list is like this, but again it will be highly inaccurate with no detiails, refrence, or source, its just my opinion.

United States
Russia
Germany
France
Britain
India
Turkey
Greece
Sweden
Italy
[post=2498]Quoted post[/post]​

USA and Ruissa are overrated. Just because USA is getting F-22s does'nt make them the best. They still have soldiers getting killied in iraq with all their "hi-tech" stuff.You got other countries right but i think india too is overated.Sure they have a big army, air force and a navy.But we must not forget that india has three enemies to protect it self from.CHINA, PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH( not big compare to pakistan or china but still a threat).

As for muslim countries. I would say

1Trukey
2.Pakistan
every body else

The reason i put pakistan 2nd is because turks are better then us.They have more trained forces, more hi-tech stuff.Sure we have nukes but they are only for bluffing. But no matter what, we will still protect pakistan from any enemy with every thing we got.

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 8 2005, 01:00 PM

United States
Russia
Germany
France
Britain
India
Turkey
Greece
Sweden
Italy
[post=2498]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude what r u smoking greece,sweden, and italy dont deserve to be in the top ten or even top 20..NOT ONLY THAT YOU DONT HAVE EITHER CHINA OR PAKISTAN ON THE LIST and even israel (but I can expect that from someone like u)....it should be

U.S
China
Germany
Israel
France
Russia
Pakistan
TURkey
South Korea
India

India is ranked no.10 because,it cannot produce its own basic military equipment during wartime...even if it could they would be no match more modern military equipment.I would rank turkey number 11 then it would be,Greece,Iran,.....

Why do you expect from me please explain?

You kidding me? You think Pakistan deserve to be in top 10? Dude i know about my country very well, and i have lived most of my life there.

Just an example is.. Pakistan can't manage to get F-16s, they are delayed because lack of funds!

I know being patriotic is a very good thing but being over patriotic some times can be dangerous for its own country. Saying Pakistan is the best wouldn't do anything, but saying Pakistan needs to improve, will surely do something.

Also please read the whole post i posted, it was written that, the comparison is very stupid and and is highly inaccurate.

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 8 2005, 10:54 PM
Why do you expect from me please explain?

You kidding me? You think Pakistan deserve to be in top 10? Dude i know about my country very well, and i have lived most of my life there.

Just an example is.. Pakistan can't manage to get F-16s, they are delayed because lack of funds!

I know being patriotic is a very good thing but being over patriotic some times can be dangerous for its own country. Saying Pakistan is the best wouldn't do anything, but saying Pakistan needs to improve, will surely do something.

Also please read the whole post i posted, it was written that, the comparison is very stupid and and is highly inaccurate.
[post=2538]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude I know Pakistan deserves to be in the top ten...pakistan's f-16's are delayed cause of the earthquake Your the one who's talking about puting SWEDEN,GREECE, AND EVEN ITALY over ISRAEL,CHINA,AND PAKISTAN.If you want me to post the reasons why pakistan,israel,and most importantly china need to be in the top ten then ILL do it but,every one else on this forum can clearly see that accept you!

What do you guys think are the top ten military's in the world.My rating would be

U.S
China
Germany
Israel
France
Russia
Pakistan
TURkey
South Korea
India

India is ranked no.10 because,it cannot produce its own basic military equipment during wartime...even if it could they would be no match more modern military equipment.I would rank turkey number 11 then it would be,Greece,Iran,.....

Well we don't know what category you are talking about.But i think you are talking about who can make their own weapons.Well in that case

1.USA
2.CHINA
3.RUISSA
4.EUROPEAN UNION
5.TURKEY/ EGYPT ( They make their own F-16s )
6.Brizal( they might not make the best stuff, but they do make stuff )
7.PAKISTAN/INDIA (Both these countries just started to make their own products.
8.IRAN (B.Missiles )
9.N.KOREA (NUKES AND MISSILES )
10. ET

Originally posted by Awais@Nov 9 2005, 01:16 AM
Well we don't know what category you are talking about.But i think you are talking about who can make their own weapons.Well in that case

1.USA
2.CHINA
3.RUISSA
4.EUROPEAN UNION
5.TURKEY/ EGYPT ( They make their own F-16s   )
6.Brizal( they might not make the best stuff, but they do make stuff )
7.PAKISTAN/INDIA (Both these countries just started to make their own products.
8.IRAN (B.Missiles )
9.N.KOREA (NUKES AND MISSILES )
10. ET 
[post=2545]Quoted post[/post]​

Turkey and egypt do make there own f-16's but the tech is provided by the U.S so they dont deserve to be there...why have you put India on the list...most the things they indigously produced are failures....

First off we are talking about top militaries and not top defence industries. Simpler translation would be: We don't care who makes it, we care about what you have.

The top military is undisputedly USA. Now for the rest a set of parameters will have to be formulated on the basis of which they should be rated.

Quantity Wise - Russia, China, India
Technology Wise - Russia, Israel, Japan, EU3(UK, France, Germany)

Originally posted by Kaiser@Nov 8 2005, 11:03 PM
Dude I know Pakistan deserves to be in the top ten...pakistan's f-16's are delayed cause of the earthquake :taunt: Your the one who's talking about puting SWEDEN,GREECE, AND EVEN ITALY over ISRAEL,CHINA,AND PAKISTAN.If you want me to post the reasons why pakistan,israel,and most importantly china need to be in the top ten then ILL do it but,every one else on this forum can clearly see that accept you!
[post=2540]Quoted post[/post]​

Dear didn't i say that my post is inaccurate?

Originally posted by Kaiser@Nov 8 2005, 11:03 PM
Dude I know Pakistan deserves to be in the top ten...pakistan's f-16's are delayed cause of the earthquake Your the one who's talking about puting SWEDEN,GREECE, AND EVEN ITALY over ISRAEL,CHINA,AND PAKISTAN.If you want me to post the reasons why pakistan,israel,and most importantly china need to be in the top ten then ILL do it but,every one else on this forum can clearly see that accept you!
[post=2540]Quoted post[/post]​

Kaiser

Countries like italy are getting eurofighters. Last i checked eurofighters were the best fighters out there. Ashan is right. Just because you are a pakistani does'nt mean that pakistan is in the top 10. Just lieing about it won't help. But admiting the fact that we are getting F-16s while our oppent has MKI's. While we get F-16s other countries are getting F-16 E/F, EUROFIGHTERS. JSFs. Admiting is the right thing and if you really want pakistan to be the best then try to help pakistan in every way.

Here are my ratings
1 United States
It's manufacturing capabilities coupled with sheer numbers, advanced technology and nuclear capabilities keep the US on top.
2 Russia
Though dwindled since the Cold War, Russia's numbers and nuclear capabilities keep it on top as the second most powerful army in the world.
3 Israel
Manpower, sheer numbers and experience rank the Israeli armies among the top in the world.
4 Germany
Surprising to find Germany this high on the list but it maintains a stellar peacekeeping force for itself - plus it does not maintain any costly overseas stations.
5 China
Overall numbers and the possibility of nuclear capability rank China high on the list, but the fact remains that most of the force is untested in global conflicts, their equipment remains dated and forced conscription takes its toll.
6 France
France maintains units for self-defence and peacekeeping missions of its former colonies. Other than that, its primary force is more for its own protection than anything else, having been invaded by Germany twice in the 20th century. Nonetheless, its nuclear capabilities, strong commitment to maritime and defense, and a steady military keep it in the top ten.
Pakistan
Pakistan's recent experience as a US ally and its build up against India help it score well. It combats internal terrorism regularly but none-the-less maintains support through the US.
7 South Korea
Build up over recent years and following up on their own military technology avenues, South Korea is a major player in todays military world. It's support from the US doesn't hurt its ranking either and the provided equipment and training gives it an edge over its northern aggressor.
8 Iran
Its manpower and supposed nuclear capability rank it in the top ten, but its dated equipment and lack of recent experience bring it out of the top 5.
9 India
The build up against Pakistan continues but the Indian armies use dated equipment and lack any recent major military engagements. Nuclear probablity helps its rank.
10 UK
(Britain) Once a strong proud world power, the UK maintains a simple fighting force keeping the US as a major ally. It has allocated units in a few global hotspots.
North Korea
Kim's military build up has been impressive and rumors of a nuclear program help its ranking but none-the-less outdated equipment, non-experienced troops and forced military service hinder its ranking.

I see someone post oman-yemen on the top tem militarily strong muslim countries but not bangladesh. Why? I mean, Bangladesh is doing a tremendously good job under UN and you need the strenght and technique to achive that. Itz just bad to see your ignorance against bangladesh.

Originally posted by Hawk@Nov 8 2005, 01:32 AM
What in your opinion are the top ten millitarily strong muslim countries?
[post=2479]Quoted post[/post]​
Turky is first.

then Pak

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom