What's new

Top 10 Air Forces of the World (TOPYAPS)

guys..this is PDF..most of d members are from P..if there is any list of top 10 and if India is in dat list (including corruption), then pls make sure Pak is also included otherwise the poster will invite the wrath of P ppl.....:-)

guys..this is PDF..most of d members are from P..if there is any list of top 10 and if India is in dat list (including corruption), then pls make sure Pak is also included otherwise the poster will invite the wrath of P ppl.....:-)

i can prove these things in indians too i think you are also the member of indian defence forum you can check out these thing over thier also

as far ranking is concerned
if we take into account inventry then paf should be in top 100 not in top ten bt other things are in favour of paf like highly trained pilots with great combat experiance bt last combat we had was in in 80s so uptill now alot of things are changed induction of bvrs and radar jammars irst etc alot of things are now changed and so this thing is also vanished and as well as well training is concerned so a good pilot in good machine can change the game although we had a bit better air crafts and we will feel comfortable after induction of jf17 block 2 and fc 20s bt now we are not in any way in top top 10 we could be in top 25 bt cant be in top 10 i think we should go for self reliance if we do that i can bet we would be in top 5 in next 15 years if our economy can sport us for next 15..........

Think tank calls for Growlers

An independent airpower think tank has called on the Australian government to begin converting at least six of the RAAF’s F/A-18 Super Hornets into ‘Growler’ electronic warfare aircraft.

The Canberra based Williams Foundation says a dedicated EW capability remains the “one missing component” of what will soon be the best air power system in Australian history.”

Why are these threads in Pakistan aviation section?

MODs are not doing their jobs!

Not really. Pilot's expereince are better than IAF but IAF has more jets and larger variety.

I dunno know if pakistani pilots are better trained than indian pilots.

a lot of posts saying that pakistani pilots are better trained remind me of the martial race theory that was in fashion before 1971 war.

RAAF: Trained by US, Equipped by US, not as good as US. Doesn't deserve to be on the list.

top air forces by statistics, such as number of planes, number of soldiers, number of wars fought in the jet age, number of planes downed during the jet age, number of indigenously manufactured planes, should be the following:

US, China, Russia, India, France, UK, Israel, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea.

The Royal Air Force is darn good force - they stopped the Luttwaffe in WW 2

u r absoultely ryt..
Combat Experience is the main reason for PAF to be in top 10.. other wise at its current inventory n lack of air defence v wuld hav not been in Top 10.. v hav only 60+ F 16 n 30+ JF 17 ( main multi role fighters).. v lack Air Superiority n Air Defence..

btw u forgot to mention Israely fighters.. v shot down thm aswell :P

What combat experience ?

bombing a bunch of shepherds in your lawless Frontier

Back
Top Bottom