What's new

Too many Indians on this Pakistani Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahori786

New Recruit

Reaction score
I hope my comments do not sound biased because I did not intend them to be. However, the fact remains that there are a lot of Indians on this message board who continue to spew Indian propaganda and pro-Indian viewpoints. I know intelligent discussion is warranted, however, I do not see why the moderators are being so lenient with them.

On Indian message boards, I have seen bannings of muslim members (like myself) very quickly. In most cases, muslims did not even say anti-India things but repeat feelings of how India and Pak should get along and solve Kashmir fairly. That got me banned.

Instead on these Pakistani forums, I have already read comments such as "Indian soldiers should rape any member of LeT and JeM", etc..... The condoning of rape shows a lack of humanity on this individual.

Then, I have read other comments such as "bring the war on" regarding Kashmir and more indian propaganda.

When I first saw this message board, I was happy because I thought it would be a place to talk about Pakistan and constructive things about our nation. Instead, I am nauseated to have been reading the posts by many Indian members.

I wish the mods would put a stop to this if possible and minimize the amount of Indian members. i don't see why a pakistani message board has to have more indians contributing to it than pakistanis.

I am sure by saying these words people will attack me. But, this is something that was on my mind and something that I had to say.

:pakistan:

Also, please read this link. Its from an Indian survey that shows how roughly 67% percent of Indians view Pakistan as the enemy. If that is true, how can it be beneficial to hear Indian viewpoints on a Pakistani message board? Its just going to create unnecessary conflict, which no one wants. Its hard to reason with people who think that "you" are their enemy.

I am all for peace between Indo-Pak, but that doesn't seem like a realistic possibility given the realities of today.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_2-2-2003_pg4_11

from the article:

Region: Two-thirds of Indians consider Pakistan enemy

NEW DELHI: Two-thirds of Indians consider Pakistan an enemy, with the hostility toward Islamabad stretching across the political spectrum, a poll said Saturday.

Pakistan is considered an enemy by 66 percent of India’s eligible voters, including 70 percent of respondents who support the ruling Hindu nationalist BJP party and 61 percent of the backers of the main opposition Congress, it said.

The survey, published in India Today magazine, found that 12 percent of Indian voters considered Pakistan, created from the partition of the subcontinent in 1947, a “separated brother” and only six percent considered it a “friend.”

Four percent of survey respondents said Pakistan was a “future ally” and the rest were undecided.

But while the figures would imply strong support for Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee’s tough stance toward Pakistan, only four percent of voters said national security was the issue they were most concerned about.

Thirty-nine percent said unemployment, 37 percent said rising prices and 10 percent said government corruption. Five percent said law and order.

India and Pakistan have fought three full-fledged wars since independence from Britain and came close to a fourth last year amid Indian accusations of Pakistani support for an Islamic insurgency in divided Kashmir.

The survey, conducted by India’s ORG-MARG agency, was taken in January of 17,653 eligible voters chosen on a representative basis. —AFP

One reply, this forum exists because of the crap spewed in PDF. The people who run this forum obviously keep many things in mind. And i thank them for keeping it here just the way it is, inspite of everything that goes on.

I'm pretty much harmless Indian, You can sit for a coffee with me, infact any Indian if sees a Pakistani will be delighted , I'm sure the thing is same if a pakistani sees a Indian.

Perpetual hatred has nothing to do with dealings between common man, who really dont cares about the world other than the infamous chaltas hai additude and 'accha rahe to theek hai' phenomenon.

I see, we should hold your views and atttiude!!!! Is your belief so fragile that few comments from your so called enemy, would make you rethink your beliefs. Are you so naive?

I see Pakistan as an enemy of India, i dont see Pakistani's as enemy though. If a war come's and I have to suit up against you " i will in a second" so will you and so should you. But does that mean we shouldnt be SOCIAL.

We have our view points we believe in and you have your's.
I am a very intelligent guy, if you think there are more indians here bring more INTELLIGENT Pakistani's here.!!!!!! How talk sense and not nationalistic jingoism. Bring in more Pakistani's.
You will not see an Indian saying anything about PA, unless utterly provoked. ALl the terrorist organization, might "freedom fighter" for you, But they are bastards for us.

This is the Internet, and this is a wonderful site, even with though i have a lot of complaints against it, they are running it better than any other nationalistic forum out there indian or otherwise.

I see Pakistan as an enemy of India, i dont see Pakistani's as enemy though. If a war come's and I have to suit up against you " i will in a second" so will you and so should you. But does that mean we shouldnt be SOCIAL.
Thanks for sharing your intelligent views. but don't you think you lack the right to speak on behalf of Pakistanis.
If we don't trust each other than we'd be waisting time and fooling our self by socializing.

I am not here to be your Best Friend, I dont want to be also,

We should welcome and attract more Indian posters.

Sir Murad,

I managed to read your deleted post, why did you delete such a beautiful speech??
They way you put the whole spirit and raison d'etre for PFF I couldn't have said it better.
I'd like to ask your permission to restore it, maybe without the picture if you like.
Kindly request you to take it into consideration.

Thank you!
Neo

We should welcome and attract more Indian posters.

More indians who don't derail topics or go on bigotry mode against Islam or Pakistan , Slandering and disrespecting Muslims or Pakistani on this forum.
Flame others and always equated Islam with terrorism

There are some Indians on this forum who try not to be rude and make educated post but others, , ruin it for the rest of us they KNOW EXCATLY who they are.

On Indian message boards, I have seen bannings of muslim members (like myself) very quickly. In most cases, muslims did not even say anti-India things but repeat feelings of how India and Pak should get along and solve Kashmir fairly. That got me banned.

My friend just because the Indian forums are biased/intolerant of other views, dosen't mean we should be the same. Indians are our neighbors and the internet has given us an opportunity to communicate with them very easily. I think it would be silly to start banning Indian members just because they support their own side of the story/viewpoint. As long as they're not saying "lol lol we raped ur muthers in 71" its fine by me. :pakistan:

Personally, I like to interact more with the 'other' side. Be it the sex or nationality. :enjoy:

My friend just because the Indian forums are biased/intolerant of other views, dosen't mean we should be the same. Indians are our neighbors and the internet has given us an opportunity to communicate with them very easily. I think it would be silly to start banning Indian members just because they support their own side of the story/viewpoint. As long as they're not saying "lol lol we raped ur muthers in 71" its fine by me. :pakistan:
They have always made mockery of Islam on this forum, they are habitual of disrespecting minorities and Islam in there own country but they must learn, that the world out side India is different, where rights are not discriminated based on cast or religon. I can pul out many posts where these Indians keep stressing that Islam is terrorist religon. Frustrating is that this clearly shows there knowledge about the teaching of Islam but yet you will find them talking most about Islam and irony is they know least. They also associate all the evils of society with religon without knowing that enemy forces are funding those evils in Pakistan.
They always equate the human right situation in Pakistan same as India but Pakistan is exaclty opposite its people are over free and are not subjected to un-lawful killing, as in case of India, we also don't have cast divide.
They also call members with names perhaps they are habitual to that but if they ever do it out of India, I'm sure they will regret it.
They are spreading hate not peace. They have spoiled my manners. I wonder what I would become if I ever lived in India.
They actually misuse our mannerism and keep using abusive language untill now.
Now Its beyond limits, these uncivilised creatures have learn few abusive words and think they keep adding one in every post they write.
They better stop it or accept similar treatment.

Hell i am just thankful to God you were never in India, i care what India would become with the likes of you. Probably one of those dictatorhips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom