What's new

Tom Cruise joins PAF.

I've posted this picture long ago, with the face censored ofcourse. Seems like the mystery is now blown, I didn't want anyone to know that Tom serves PAF now!

doesn't matter what hez doing here but looking awes0me

thats the first thought came to my mind when i looked at the picture

Paf allows long hair? what happened to good old Cod of Conduct?

we are loosing code of conduct in every aspect of our society, forces are not immune to out slacker nature

Hahahahahah We do not need this type of name We have Abubakr rz Umar rz Usman rz Ali rz Hassan rz Hussain rz Khalid rz AbuUbaida rz Sohail bin addi rz Movia rz then Salahuddin Muhammad Bin Qasim Ghore Ghaznavi Babar Humayun Akbar Tipu In Turk Muhammad Al Fatha Bazid Aldram My brother of Islam we have Real heros who used to follow sunnah and Shriya. They do not have real hero so they make superman and spider man they had Richerd (Lion heart) History knows what Salahuddin did with their Richerd(Lion Heart).

thats past, for how long you are going to live on your past. what is the present?

Islam main 4 shadion ki Gunjaish ha.:rofl:

So y divorce?
Just brace yrself:omghaha:

That Zhuhai Dude was TC look alike because of his sun glasses.
But he is very close to actual TC look.

Some pilots just have the ridiculously good superstar vibe on him/her, regardless the countries. And i don't find the military personnels from the army and navy match those from the air force.

This PLAAF female pilot is also amazing with her look.

eUKfd7P.jpg

Yes! He was with JF17 in an air show in China!

Yeah, that dude was awesome, hopefully he will be with J-31 the next time.

Some pilots just have the ridiculously good superstar vibe on him/her, regardless the countries. And i don't find the military personnels from the army and navy match those from the air force.

This PLAAF female pilot is also amazing with her look.

eUKfd7P.jpg

Yeah, that dude was awesome, hopefully he will be with J-31 the next time.

You mean this guy:

13128210150326688430475.jpg

Nah... but he looks more similiar to tht scientology nerd:

970508_386886048095880_994115355_n.jpg

That's an awesome pic, but once again please may I politely request that name tags, unit badges and rank slides are blurred. Also that map on his leg is military sensitive. Sorry to be a bit of pain the arse, but we can never be too careful who is watching!

Maps. Flight plans, in some cases checklists.. etc

That fellow if not already married.. would have girls all over him..and while these chaps do have GFs.. usually by 27 they are married.. if not.. they are hot cakes.

It would be a sudden negative population growth the moment Tom Cruise leaves with his baggage.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom