What's new

To Those who are pro Khilafat

Our Prophet told few indications of last era before Dajal appearance , for example high building arround khana Kaba etc.

Our Prophet had knowledge of Janat(heavan) and Jahanum9Hell) because he has shown these areas during Maraj by Allah.

I know that there is a debate between Muslim scholars if it (Isra and Mi'raj (Arabic: الإسراء والمعراج‎, al-’Isrā’ wal-Mi‘rāğ) ) was a physical journey or a dream.

What do you think? What is the majority opinion?

Ideologically Pakistan today stands in the middle of nowhere, notwithstanding the illusive gains of the religious party’s alliance (MMA) and Musharraf’s claim to practicing “enlightened moderation.” Both the Muslims’ promise to establish the Deen and the secularists’ dream to fully secularise Pakistan remain unfulfilled.

It is as simple as this, whosoever — Jews, Christians, or Muslims — established the secular state after having received the Divine Law through the Torah, Psalms, Gospel and Qur’an, would be guilty of having committed Kufr, Dhulm and Fisq! Casting vote in favour of any party that sustains secular systems and laws imply that the voter is following his Party and his Government into Shirk, Kufr, .

i remember once some one said that if u dont vote for the jamat islami ul get divorce so sir i think i cant belive such(stupid) fatwas unless i have been given proof and ppl shirk is to steeping some one with Allah so plz dont make mockery out of these words )

The Qur’an clearly and directly asks all human beings to surrender to God(Allah) in
complete submission and accept His guidance in every field of activity. “Oh you who
believe! Enter into Islam fully and whole-heartedly, and follow not the footsteps of Satan,
for he is to you an avowed enemy,”(2:208). Because Islam is a complete way of life this
Divine Guidance is for all matters private and public, political and economic, social and
cultural, moral and legal.

In the Godless secular nations they require a separation of religion and state. Politics is to
be made free from religious influence. In Islam politics is a necessary element of the
religious domain. Allah has told us He is to be the sole determiner of what is right and
lawful. “Command is for none but God; He has commanded that you obey none but Him
– that is the right path,”(12:40). And, “If any do fail to establish and rule by what God has
revealed, they are the unbelievers, the unjust or the evil doers,”(5:44,45,47)

What has a secular political system given the Western world? Admittedly, it has allowed
them to gain great wealth, power and technological expertise; but, at what expense?
Their secularism has brought with it skepticism in thought, confusion in values,
expediency in standards, vulgarity in behaviour, and opportunism in diplomacy. Modern
man has learned to fly through the air like a bird and swim through the oceans like a fish,
but he has failed to learn how to live on the Earth like a human being.

The political system in Islam is to help those it governs be successful in the practice of a
right Islamic way of life. “And grant from Thee a ruling authority as an aid for
me,”(17:80). An Islamic world society cannot have a secular political system. For the
Islamic world to exist there must be an Islamic State.

It is not difficult to define an Islamic State. An Islamic State is one, which opts to conduct
its affairs in accordance with the revealed guidance of Islam, which accepts the
sovereignty of God in all matters, and devotes its efforts and resources to ensuring the
existence of a right society living in accordance with the Will of God.

Khilafah al-'Alam al-Islami

Only Allah has right to make laws not you and me..

but we have the right right to change it as the time passes by the power of ijtma

lol how can you judge 1.6 bn people, are you saying we dont have 1 sincere muslim to lead us? Prophet said there will be allways good in my ummah till the day of judgement..

i dont remember him telling the ratio do u and because those muslims are in minority do u have the powers to extract them out and tell me if khillafat was so important then why couodnt it move further then the four caliphate

It seems some people here do not understand the nature of sunni islam: a sunni "theocracy" is a contradiction in terms because there is no clergy in sunni islam ie. in the absence of prophecy (which with the death of the prophet and until the return of the mahdi is not m possible), there is no divine sanction for the actions of people - what we have is their interpretation of the divine principles as laid out in the quran and sunnah - their interpretation is exactly that a human exercise - not infallible. anbody in this day who claims divine sanction for his actions or words, in sunni view, either does not know what he is talking about or is being deceptive.

As for the issue of khilafa - I recommended elsewhere in this board -perhaps a reading of asma afsaruddin's excellence and precedence will be helpful. she suggests that Umar b al khattab preferred amir ul mo'mineen to khilafat'Allah and abu bakr called himself khlifat'al rasul Allah not khialifat'Allah. I suspect this because of the aforementioned reason - they did not want to claim divine sanction.

the Quran is quite clear - people get what they work for; so one cannot blame islam - it gives the principles whether you follow these or twist them to suit your needs is up to you - individually and collectively - and you will get what you worked for - nothing more, nothing less..

this principle also answers the question of separating religion from state - there is no religious entity or organization with divine sanction hence no question of a religious government - a vision of islam by chittick and murata provides the a succint explanation of why the term religion is inappropriate in the context of islam- it is a "deen".

Small statement from my side:
Even there occurs NO khilafat in central Europe yet they are very much trouble-free [relatively speaking] & are much more united than we are; so does this prove that Khilfat is the key for unification??
Khilfat wasn't disintegrated by nonMuslims but [if you remember][ by Muslims of Pure Land

It seems some people here do not understand the nature of sunni islam: a sunni "theocracy" is a contradiction in terms because there is no clergy in sunni islam ie. in the absence of prophecy (which with the death of the prophet and until the return of the mahdi is not m possible), there is no divine sanction for the actions of people - what we have is their interpretation of the divine principles as laid out in the quran and sunnah - their interpretation is exactly that a human exercise - not infallible. anbody in this day who claims divine sanction for his actions or words, in sunni view, either does not know what he is talking about or is being deceptive.

As for the issue of khilafa - I recommended elsewhere in this board -perhaps a reading of asma afsaruddin's excellence and precedence will be helpful. she suggests that Umar b al khattab preferred amir ul mo'mineen to khilafat'Allah and abu bakr called himself khlifat'al rasul Allah not khialifat'Allah. I suspect this because of the aforementioned reason - they did not want to claim divine sanction.

the Quran is quite clear - people get what they work for; so one cannot blame islam - it gives the principles whether you follow these or twist them to suit your needs is up to you - individually and collectively - and you will get what you worked for - nothing more, nothing less..

this principle also answers the question of separating religion from state - there is no religious entity or organization with divine sanction hence no question of a religious government - a vision of islam by chittick and murata provides the a succint explanation of why the term religion is inappropriate in the context of islam- it is a "deen".

Qurran concept is very clear Allah says" I am appointing a Khalifa in earth" . So its quite clear that Khalifa could only appoint by Allah or through Prophet(SAWW).
When we consult with hadiath. We find one hadiath in every sects books. RASOOL ALLAH(SAWW) says I would have 12 Khalifas.

khilafat of first three khalifa isn't justify from Qurran or hadiath. They were self made khalifa through their own jury . This truth is also accepted by most ardent khalifat campaigner dr. israr.
Rasool ALLAH(SAWW) has announced the KHILAFAT of IMAM ALI(A.S) in Ghadeer e Khum after performing hajj and said "MUN KUNTU MOLA FA HAZA ALI UN MOLA"(sahe bukhari).

@ seekers, I specifically mentioned the sunni point of view; you seem to be suggesting the shia't Ali pointo of view - these are different world views...

Back
Top Bottom