What's new

To be a Muslim in India

First off you need to understand MQM does not mean people of Karachi, MQM is a contingent who still to some extent is attached to the malafide ideology it adopted during its development. Before MQM, JI would rock the city but it never was/is kinda India friendly. I'll give you an example, Mushy hails from Karachi but he ain't India friendly. is he?

I am asking about the names!

I dont really think mushy hates india, he did kargil for himself (and probably for his country) and lot of Indians dont hate him because he made some effort for peace.
He came to India quite a few times, I dont think a person who hates India will come here after losing power.
He is your LK Advani.

Trolling ? Its a common thing in India asking this question. I thought I made a valid question. Leave. Carry on.

How come it's a valid question? There's no validity when you are not sure of the derogation. You wanted to know whether the term is derogatory or not! Now since first part of your post has been answered, all the assumptions made on your confusion stand null and void.

I don't remember their names but there are lots many threads like. Let Muhajirs speak, I have never founds Muhajirs ever refuting the claim of being abused to return back to India.

American Pakistani was even explaining how Muhajirs being abused as Hindustani when he grew up in Karachi.

Thats new to me!! Let @Americanpakistani elaborate it...

Last edited by a moderator:
No its not, Muslims in India are discriminated.

I have seen you bad-mouthing about Pakistani Shias on this forum.

How come it's a valid question? There's no validity when you are not sure of the derogation. You wanted to know whether the term is derogatory or not! Now since first part of your post has been answered, all the assumptions made on your confusion stand null and void.

Thats new to me!! Let @Americanpakistani elaborate it...

Here is that thread, read his comments.

www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/228096-split-discussion-muhajir-identity.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont really think mushy hates india, he did kargil for himself (and probably for his country) and lot of Indians dont hate him because he made some effort for peace.
He came to India quite a few times, I dont think a person who hates India will come here after losing power.
He is your LK Advani.

Now that's not done - I never used the word hate anywhere in my post! Don't build your post on what I never stated.

Anyways, what makes you think that all Pakistanis except karachiites hate India?

I have seen you bad-mouthing about Pakistani Shias on this forum.
Some shias are peaceful and celebrate muharam sensibly but some do matam thats where I disagree with them, I consider shias as brother Muslims. But Indian muslims are discriminated thats a reality and hindus don't like them and discrimination of muslims on every place in India is common.

Now that's not done - I never used the word hate anywhere in my post! Don't build your post on what I never stated.

Anyways, what makes you think that all Pakistanis except karachiites hate India?

OK.. I got it wrong then, all I wanted to say is.. he is not exactly anti India.. like say hafiz sayeed.. I might be wrong about mohajirs then... :)

Some shias are peaceful and celebrate muharam sensibly but some do matam thats where I disagree with them, I consider shias as brother Muslims. But Indian muslims are discriminated thats a reality and hindus don't like them and discrimination of muslims on every place in India is common.
Really ? Have you seen it ?

Kindly check the Muslims death figure in violence in India and Pakistan in just 1st month of 2013.

Oh really, :woot: your one month casualties of Shias is more than Muslims or any other minority killed in 10 years in India.

Really ? Have you seen it ?

Kindly check the Muslims death figure in violence in India and Pakistan in just 1st month of 2013.

Oh really, :woot: your one month casualties of Shias is more than Muslims or any other minority killed in 10 years in India.

Because we have taliban terrorists that do mass murders since we are in wot.

To be a Muslim in India is far far better than to be a Hindu in Pakistan.

Unfortunately its quite true, people only like so called patriotic muslims, who either toe the sarkari line (mera bharat mahan) or are overtly jingoistic(which can mean anti pakistani).
Hindus on other hand can be hawks or doves, people usually dont question patriotism of hindus.

That is because even though the absolute majority of Indian muslims voted for the AIML plan for Pakistan only a few actually left.

What you see is a legacy of Partition and sadly that will be there for the forseeable future.

And also the bare truth is there is a portion among Indian muslims who still look upto Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom