What's new

To be a Muslim in India

We all know there is a problem we are facing and the article is correct to some extent ,When local media don't raise this Issue obviousely there will be some body who will use this issue and try to manupilate according to his need.and about washing Dirty Laundry some people just want some thing to go after indian Muslim.

Glad you don't share the author's opinion. But when Indian muslim authors write such articles in Pakistani media, you cannot really blame the rest of us for washing our dirty laundry here.

I don't Care what the Pakistani thing about indian Muslim or what indian hindus thing about indian muslim .and who the fCuk are you guys to point me or question me about my patrotism first look what the hell you majority hindus are doing,all the government department are corrupt like hell the politician are joker who are looting the country ,the police the doctor i can go on and on .90% of ISI spy's are hindus and people don't say any thing about them .Oh they are all Desh bhagt.

Hindus should realise that Muslim in India is growing and growing Fast and they are catching up and if you guys do 100s of gujarat like carnage you cannot reduce their number so better start leaving with them in peace and harmony .

Take your patrotic BS some where else or try to apply that on yourself thats the truth ,and abdul kalam is not the only muslim left to admire their are 35 crore of then and all of them are more patrotic and ready to die for their country .

How does it matter if a pakistani thinks India is divided on religious grounds ? ....it does not matter to me, why does it matter to you ?

do you feel obligated to convince the muslims in paksitan that you are doing well ? That staying back was not a mistake ? ....it not, then what they think is irrelevant as much as the opnion of a housefly.

Speaking the truth does not mean the person speaking it hates the other party. Its just the truth, so read it and process it without getting emotional. The truth is neither beautiful or ugly...it is just the truth.

You are as much an Indian citizen as any other community, no one has issues with that. No one has spoken about taking away that right either. As long as Indian muslims take Abdul Kalam to be their role model and evolve there will be everlasting peace.

I thank the Indians. The majority of Muslim Patels I have heard of are from Mumbai and it is the muslim branch I know of most rather than Hindus, muslim patels are generally from mumbai. I will have to update my knowledge base. Deep thanks to the Indians. Will research a bit more and come back to this next time.

Again wrong. Patels of all hues and colors are Gujarati folks.

There is difference between "those people I know of" and the total number of people. But then again most of your posts are only based on "i know of", "i heard that", "I saw that" etc. So chill.

Again wrong. Patels of all hues and colors are Gujarati folks.

There is difference between "those people I know of" and the total number of people. But then again most of your posts are only based on "i know of", "i heard that", "I saw that" etc. So chill.

Yusuf Patel - Mumbai Area, India profiles | LinkedIn

^^^^ I searched for Patel profiles on there and found this. My friend has Gujarati links but confirmed later on he is full Mumbaiakar living there for years (19% of Mumbai's population is Gujarati, many who are settled there for years upon years. These are all the Yusuf Patels and you will say as many are from mumbai as are from gujarat. ;)

yusuf patel

Advocate Assistant at M & M Legal Ventures
Mumbai Area, India | Legal Services

Current:
Advocate Assistant at M & M Legal Ventures
Past:
Advocate Assistant at Hariani and Company, advocate assistant at Desai & Dewanji
Education:
Dr Babashaheb Ambedkar Vikhroli, St Augustin High School Vasai

View Full Profile

YUSUF PATEL

Management Trainee- Risk Analytics at Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd.
Mumbai Area, India | Financial Services

Current:
Management Trainee- Risk Analytics at Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd.
Past:
MBA at Chetana Institute of Management and Research, Summer Intern at Mecklai Financial, Risk Management Executive at Angel Broking
Education:
Chetana's Institute of Management and Research

YUSUF PATEL

View Full Profile

Yusuf Patel

Engineer IT Infrastructure at Leighton International
Mumbai Area, India | Oil & Energy

Current:
Engineer IT Infrastructure at Leighton International

View Full Profile

Yusuf Patel

Yusuf Patel
Surat Area, India | Information Technology and Services

Current:
Technical Assistant at Accel Frontline Ltd
Past:
Sr.Hardware Engineer at HCL Infosystem Ltd, District Level Executive at Mark Infotech
Education:
Cisco, Jetking Infotrain Ltd. Bharuch, M.K.College of Commerce, Adarsh Highschool, S.M.Badat Resi. Highscholl

View Full Profile

Mantra patel

MD
Surat Area, India | Management Consulting

View Full Profile

Yusuf Patel

Attended University of Mumbai
Mumbai Area, India

Education:
Mumbai University

View Full Profile

M YUSUF PATEL

--
India

Education:
Doctor Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

View Full Profile

yusuf patel

post master
Surat Area, India | Accounting

View Full Profile

YUSUF PATEL

FINANCE CASHIER at Kingfisher Airlines
Mumbai Area, India | Airlines/Aviation

Current:
FINANCE CASHIER at Kingfisher Airlines

View Full Profile

yusuf patel

. at .
Surat Area, India | Government Relations

Current:
. at .

View Full Profile

Yusuf Patel

Accountant at AK Steel
Godhra Area, India | Mining & Metals

Current:
Accountant at AK Steel

View Full Profile

Dr.Yusuf Patel

Doctor
Surat Area, India | Medical Practice

Dr.Yusuf Patel

View Full Profile

Yusuf Patel

--
India

View Full Profile

Yusuf Patel

Independent Banking Professional
India

View Full Profile

yusuf patel

Independent Airlines/Aviation Professional

View Full Profile

yusuf patel

--
India

View Full Profile

Yusuf Patel

Remote Support Engg at HP Contractor
Mumbai Area, India | Computer & Network Security

Current:
Remote Support Engg at HP Contractor

View Full Profile

YUSUF PATEL

Manager at rightchoice Travels pvt ltd

Current:
Manager at rightchoice Travels pvt ltd

View Full Profile

YUSUF PATEL

CUSTOMER CARE at Elaars Pools Pvt Ltd
Pune Area, India | Business Supplies and Equipment

Current:
CUSTOMER CARE at Elaars Pools Pvt Ltd

View Full Profile

yusuf patel

consultant
Surat Area, India | Renewables & Environment

Education:
Business College, Toronto

View Full Profile

Yusuf Patel

at MACHINE VIBRATION ENGINEERS
India

View Full Profile

yusuf patel

M D
Bengaluru Area, India | Real Estate

Current:
M D at

View Full Profile

yusuf patel

Independent Computer Software Professional
Surat Area, India | Computer Software

Yusuf Patel - India profiles | LinkedIn
That is 8 Yusuf Patels on linkedin from Mumbai.

Then there are Asif Patels from India:

Asif Patel - Mumbai Area, India profiles | LinkedIn
Same with Asif Patel. 13 out of 57 in Mumbai, less than 5ttt in Gujarat

Stop nitpicking fights everywhere. You are not a little kid locked away in a fight cell or something that you start attacking people the moment you see them. I met a mumbaiaker who is a Muslim Patel... so you are wrong. Furthermore I found no proof the majority of Patels are Gujarati but I did find proof the majority of Muslim Patels are in Mumbai with some in Surat.

A kid plays with toys, labels the one called batman Hindu and joker Muslim then Batman kills Joker. When the kid grows up he realizes Batman isn't a Hindu and Joker isn't a Muslim. Then he acts mature and debates rather than coming for the purpose of bashing. Proven wrong, again KS. How old are you for the record?

Oh look there are two Patels who are living in Mumbai. So all Muslim patels must be Mumbaikars.

Genius-150x150.jpg

I met a mumbaiaker who is a Muslim Patel... so you are wrong

yeah right :lol:

Furthermore I found no proof the majority of Patels are Gujarati

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/232632-muslim-india-12.html#ixzz2JmEolVGJ

That makes total sense :lol:

@haviZsultan you are talking funny stuffs.:rofl::lol:

Patels are Gujarati, Patil are Marathis. Mumbai is a cosmo-politican city, you will even find a Tamil from Mumbai

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ The guy in your avatar must be a mumbaikar..Isnt he ?

agree with you completely ,and one more thing is their obsession with Pakistani names (names of cricket players,politicians), the worst i found is a Kerala guy with name "Zia-ul-haq"

So what's the issue in this dear ... Zia Ul Haq is the Islamic name any body can name his child ... It means Light of Truth ..

@haviZsultan you are talking funny stuffs.:rofl::lol:

Patels are Gujarati, Patil are Marathis. Mumbai is a cosmo-politican city, you will even find a Tamil from Mumbai

You guys would know better-my friend said he has Gujju background and is from Mumbai and identifies as Mumbaiakar so it must be with ethnic Gujju's but a lot live in Mumbai. Patels can be marathis too like Gieve Patel and Anuradha Patel. Both are mumbaiakers. I think I missed some things. You may be right that the majority are of Gujju ethnicity. That is a question I didn't ask anyone. There was a Patel we caught in Pakistan too from Gujarat btw who was labelled as a spy...

My stuff is all in cute looking reports and shiny articles while some comes from sources who I annoy by talking politics... I have them stored in my PC and they are my primary source of information.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a difference?

huge difference mate.
patels are Gujaratis, majority hindus but even some muslims use this surname.

patils are mostly marathis, but can also be found in the konkan region of goa and Maharashtra. they arw purely hindus and speak marathi or konkani as their first language.

Wrong.

Muslims staying back in india is due to a variety of reasons :

1) Their economic interests were here. Did not want to sell everything and go to Pakistan
2) They were not financially strong enough to make the journey.
3) They were financially ok, but were scared for life..that they would be killed during the journey
4) Some mullahs like Maududi thought Pakistan was actually anti-Islamic and they wanted to estbalish an Islamic empire in Hindustan itself.
5) And last is the reason you mentioned - they some honestly did not believe in the idealogy of Pakistan and stayed back.

Muslims staying back was due to one or a combination of the above mentioned reasons. That is the truth. ALmost all the subcontinental muslims voted for the Partition plan of IUML..but only a few actually left from India to either west or East pakistan.

Dude, the muslims you are talking are dead and long gone.. There are plenty of Muslims who love this country and lost their lives defending this country.. Do not demean their patriotism.. Just because some illitrate people supporting Owaisi and other Bigots does not mean all the Muslims are not patriotic.. Do not think that only Hindus love this country.. We minorities also love this country.. Its sad that they have to proove it all the times.. Thinking about traitors.. Just check the names of the people who leaked our secrets to enemy countries and got arrested.. You can find many Hindu name also.. Don't judge a person's patriotism in the name of religion he/she belongs.

I don't Care what the Pakistani thing about indian Muslim or what indian hindus thing about indian muslim .and who the fCuk are you guys to point me or question me about my patrotism first look what the hell you majority hindus are doing,all the government department are corrupt like hell the politician are joker who are looting the country ,the police the doctor i can go on and on .90% of ISI spy's are hindus and people don't say any thing about them .Oh they are all Desh bhagt.

WRONG.

1. You should care deeply about what Indian Hindus think if you plan on living with them. Its amazing you have equated Pakistanis and Indian Hindus together. Then you wonder why we question your patriotism :rolleyes:

2. 90 % of ISI spies are Hindus because that is roughly the population of Hindus in sensitive defence positions. These are ba$tars who sell their motherland for Money. (Not that it makes any difference, only for argument sake) Same is true for all corrupt politicians, police etc.....They certainly don't do it in the name of religion. This is same as a informer in China or USA as well. The same cannot be said true for muslim Indian ISI spies/terrorists. Islam plays an important part in their recruitment and their hate for hindus feed their activities.

3. You said "who the fCuk are you guys to point me", this shows the hate and paranoia in you. I am just one GUY...I am not a spokesperson for the Hindus in pdf or elsewhere.

Hindus should realise that Muslim in India is growing and growing Fast and they are catching up and if you guys do 100s of gujarat like carnage you cannot reduce their number so better start leaving with them in peace and harmony .

That sounds like a threat .......and you accuse the Hindus of hate :rolleyes:

Take your patrotic BS some where else or try to apply that on yourself thats the truth ,and abdul kalam is not the only muslim left to admire their are 35 crore of then and all of them are more patrotic and ready to die for their country .

Abdul Kalam was just an example ....... Vishwaroopam agitation shows who muslim Indians really admire. Ready to die for their country is just rhetorics. I will be happy if they just allow Salman Rushdie, Tasleema Nasrin into India and allow Vishwaroopam screening without starting a riot.

Dude, the muslims you are talking are dead and long gone.. There are plenty of Muslims who love this country and lost their lives defending this country.. Do not demean their patriotism..

This is a very important point. Criticising the wrong ideas of a section of a community must not be taken as the criticism of all in that community. You dont have to say minorities love India. No one questioned the patriotism of all of the minorities.

I was just replying to that poster who made it out like all the muslims who stayed back in 47, stayed back for the love of India - which we both know is not true. Its more like a combination of various factors some of which I pointed down. Even till the late 80s and early 90s that phenomenon could be easily observed in various 'old cities/walled cities' across India. Only after the Dec 6 '92 event and Mumbai riots, those phenomenon started to vanish primarily for the fear of a backlash on one hand and the younger generation loosing interest in Pakistan on the other hand. It was fine till recently where a certain streak of fundamentalism is again emerging. God knows where this will lead us this time.

p.s: Its not few illiterate idiots supporting Owaisi. Please look at the attendance at his speeches in Hyderabad and surrounding areas..tens of thousands..mostly educated youth.

Back
Top Bottom