What's new

Tit-for-tat: Sri Lanka considers nuclear deal with Pakistan

So, AQ Khan must be busy packing his bags for a trip to Sri lanka with that typical smirk on his face! :lol: Good! He must be jumping for joy seeing that his pension would now be enhanced considerably which would help him to buy some good old scotch that he's been missing dearly! :cheesy:

But seriously, this UPA sucks and how! We've sacrificed our foreign policy at the alter of cheap regional politics, thanks to Jayalalithaa and that century old wizard of Oz - M Karunanidhi - who already has one leg in the grave. Friendly international relations be damned. For the UPA, it's the coalition mantra that means life and death to our worthies.

Can you take ur whining to some indian political thread?As for AQ Khan shut ur pathetic mouth...

I hope you are talking about BD and SriLanka as the other two.

When did government of BD and SriLanka has ever given any statement that they will join immoral, self-proclaimed, self-established war of Pakistan against India. Not even China did. And if China don't join in, its irrelevant of the other three front you are stating. We showed by fighting two front in 1971.

if no threat from china then why u guys are boasting about two front war. wel i replied to a guy who said then indian will feel need to give direction to her weapons towards sri lanka.....

Can you take ur whining to some indian political thread?As for AQ Khan shut ur pathetic mouth...
:omghaha: I love it when clowns like you get their radiators all heated up! So, that's all you've got? But one thing is for sure and that is, you've got a pathetic sense of humor! :P

Now spare me your crap and move on...

:omghaha: I love it when clowns like you get their radiators all heated up! So, that's all you've got? But one thing is for sure and that is, you've got a pathetic sense of humor! :P

Now spare me your crap and move on...

Yes and when we return the favour... jokers like urself get all hyped up n shyt... so spare all of us ur BS n buzz off to some indian political whinning thread......

if no threat from china then why u guys are boasting about two front war. wel i replied to a guy who said then indian will feel need to give direction to her weapons towards sri lanka.....

Don't derail the discussion. I never said we don't have threat from China, I said that China will not directly get involved in Pakistan's chosen war. But I know, if India-China relationship runs into crisis Pakistan will join China even for no reason as that could be their only chance to get certain redemption back.

O.K so clearly now the Gazwa-e-hind will be from the side where the Gazi is lying sunk. Pleasurable thoughts probably.... anyone? Things are not always the way they seem to be though. Discount the Tamil population in Sri Lanka. Discount the Buddhists. Discount the Christians. Discount the investments from India. Discount the pressure from U.S. Discount the political tangle growing the Sinhalese. Discount the nuclear pariah status of Pakistan. Discount the fact that Pakistani supported extremism is increasingly prevalent now in South East Asia, Indo China and even up to Phillippinnes.

Clearly India is lost and doomed already. Going down like the Ghazi with all souls onboard looking for the cowardly big boat. This deal will surely happen with Pakistan because evidently Sri Lankans are also equally determined to eat grass if not allowed the deal with Pakistan.

Clearly India is lost and doomed already. Going down like the Ghazi with all souls onboard looking for the cowardly big boat. This deal will surely happen with Pakistan because evidently Sri Lankans are also equally determined to eat grass if not allowed the deal with Pakistan.
Now you got me all scared!!!
Scream.gif
Worry.gif

We'll now be screwed by the hammer and anvil tactics of the Pakistanis and Sri Lankans!! Imagine megaton farts flying from the North as well as the South! There will be no place to run, no place to hide! And no gas masks are available! Sheeesh! :fie:

So, AQ Khan must be busy packing his bags for a trip to Sri lanka with that typical smirk on his face! :lol: Good! He must be jumping for joy seeing that his pension would now be enhanced considerably which would help him to buy some good old scotch that he's been missing dearly! :cheesy:

But seriously, this UPA sucks and how! We've sacrificed our foreign policy at the alter of cheap regional politics, thanks to Jayalalithaa and that century old wizard of Oz - M Karunanidhi - who already has one leg in the grave. Friendly international relations be damned. For the UPA, it's the coalition mantra that means life and death to our worthies. And the regional parties care a fig about our international standing which has hit rock bottom.

meanwhile Colonole prohit and indian MI busy in reviving LTTE back from grave, so they can get even with Srilanka.

Hey man, anyone wants to shuv it up Hindu-stan's ... we should provide them with all the weapons they want.

First provide weapons for ur own armed forces....oh wait?Its the economy,stupid!

Sri lanka has no intention of joining any side politically,its playing classic game of using both sides[pak/china and india] to get the best deals for itself.Good for them i guess.

Hey Lads , i was wondering where r the new `thanks`coming from in this thread.. these are the suspicious IDs which I found -

1 - connect2raza,
2 - connect4raza
3- DEATH TOOO2 IRAN
4- DEATH TOOOO2 IRAN
5-PARSI BASTARD,
6- PARSI BASTARD02,
7- PARSI BASTARD03, oK ..
8- KHAMENAI KAAFIR BASTARD,
9- KHAMENAI KAAFIR BASTARDD

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...rs-nuclear-deal-pakistan-2.html#ixzz2ZEjWbhUF

First provide weapons for ur own armed forces....oh wait?Its the economy,stupid!

If i recall correctly we did provide them weapons & a lots of them .. patriotism is good , but it should not touch stupidity .. where you refuse to admit that you have lost ( in this case Srilanka ) .. you had your chance you blew it .. now its our turn .. lets see how its pans out .. before you start predicting the future .

Back
Top Bottom