What's new

Tit for Tat: A Nuclear Retaliation Alternative

Nothing to worry,Nasr has been outdated by Prahaar with more range and multi barrell... ;)

lolz you are so cute kid don't play with missiles its your age to play with ninja turtles:rofl:

nasr or without nasr we are capable to hit whole india including the bathroom where you do some special work after Internet secret movies :lol:

live in these dreams till shaheen hit your home lolz what else i can say .you think after 2016 ABM tech will secure you from us heheheheh every tech has counters let alone ABM dreams and think abut peace which is 100000000 times more powerful then ABM to secure you .pakistan is here and yes armed with nuclear and missiles till end of world :pakistan:

I think you are living in dream world.
1465.gif
1465.gif

Yes, ABM will stop 90%-99% BM with nuke warhead. I already said worst case, It will stop 80%. But that 80% will destroy whole Pakistan.

When you repeat same kind of threat everyday, It loses it's important and counter-strategy comes in picture.

I don't think, There is any way to breach ABM, otherwise we won't invest so much of money. Mirv, Marv, Multiple launch at same time are covered by ABM. One ABM doesn't mean 1 Anti Ballistic missile. But There are 3 layers of shield with 2 Missiles each. So, You can launch 100 Missiles at same time, But we can stop that.

If still doubt, Then Launch after 2014 and let see what happens. 80% or 99%, In both cases - Total destruction for Pakistan. :butcher:

lolz you are so cute kid don't play with missiles its your age to play with ninja turtles:rofl:

nasr or without nasr we are capable to hit whole india including the bathroom where you do some special work after Internet secret movies :lol:

Haha as if pakistan has the only nukes In this planet..

Now look kid(irrespective of ur age u just blabber as a hungry kid) its a known fact pak and india has equal no of nukes 100 _110 each..so no matter how many missiles u fire the war heads which matter are limited..and kid when u guys can brag about stopping our brahmos using cheap chinese air defense batteries cant we stop even 20 % of ur war heads haha..remember the evil hindoo baniya doesnot spend his money so easily...
So 70_80 pakistani war heads v/s 100_110 indian war heads and especially when india has 7 times more land and more population than pakistan and still I ill die in my bathroom with the toy in my hand and imran will be stroking 6's n 4's in his bath room after the secret movies on internet..

if you feet in our territory its pakistan- Pakistani antarctica -or moon then we not only nuke army but Delhi Bombay culkata Cochin pune Chandigarh and Hyderabad .its clear cut answer if you don't like to be nuked stay away from us and save yourself .we will never nuke you till you stay away from Pakistan .its better for you to come out in reality and face Pakistan as a nuclear missile state which can make S.asia as desert .lolz

its not tit for tat but stupid .lolz you feet on our land and we will let you come ? :rofl:

dude so many targets :P
we just have to target three...Islamabad,karachi,Lahore :P

I think you are living in dream world.
1465.gif
1465.gif

Yes, ABM will stop 90%-99% BM with nuke warhead. I already said worst case, It will stop 80%. But that 80% will destroy whole Pakistan.

When you repeat same kind of threat everyday, It loses it's important and counter-strategy comes in picture.

I don't think, There is any way to breach ABM, otherwise we won't invest so much of money. Mirv, Marv, Multiple launch at same time are covered by ABM. One ABM doesn't mean 1 Anti Ballistic missile. But There are 3 layers of shield with 2 Missiles each. So, You can launch 100 Missiles at same time, But we can stop that.

If still doubt, Then Launch after 2014 and let see what happens. 80% or 99%, In both cases - Total destruction for Pakistan. :butcher:

yes yes i live on jupitar lolz 80% 99% or 102% are wet dreams .since last 20 years US most tests failed to stop them and you will done it with DRDO :rofl:

let me remember last time failed test of ABM ?
yep it was early 2011 when i read
Billions for Missile Defense, Not a Dime for Common Sense

hahahaah you guys need proud and thats it dear :lol: when the word (WILL)replaced to (CAN ) then come and tell us .

Redundant article by Ali Ahmed. India isn't going to be searching for moral higher ground if attacked by nuclear weapons regardless of it's scale;lest you want the defence services losing their minds and taking things in their own hands.

yes yes i live on jupitar lolz 80% 99% or 102% are wet dreams .since last 20 years US most tests failed to stop them and you will done it with DRDO :rofl:

hahahaah you guys need proud and thats it dear :lol: when the word (WILL)replaced to (CAN ) then come and tell us .

Out of indian ABM fear Imran has burried his head so deep into the sand that pakistan has discovered a new oil feild in thar desert..ha ha ha

dude so many targets :P
we just have to target three...Islamabad,karachi,Lahore :P

its just short listed sir lolz i forget many more you can see our targets here .why we left these poor people sick and in painful life ? better to finish the job once forever .jo kam kero pakka kero :rofl: thats why we cross 200+ nukes in list

the real targets blanking on map
india-map.gif

Sir it will be better if you can put in some constructive points in this thread rather than ridicule anything and everything. It is not contributing to discussion here and enouraging troll by other members as well.

its just short listed sir lolz i forget many more you can see our targets here .why we left these poor people sick and in painful life ? better to finish the job once forever .jo kam kero pakka kero :rofl: thats why we cross 200+ nukes in list

the real targets blanking on map
india-map.gif

dude the three targets i mentioned are all that is left in pakistan :P
when those three are off the map(yes we can take them out simultaneously) then pakistan won't be in condition to launch any other missile....thats why we have first use policy :P I also like to call it as first and last use policy :P

Sir it will be better if you can put in some constructive points in this thread rather than ridicule anything and everything. It is not contributing to discussion here and enouraging troll by other members as well.

then first please you show me whats serius in this article? i always see bla bla and nothing more from indian media and thus in real world you have to stay from pakistan and its key of your security .

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

We would rather worry about a 12 year old boy carrying a pistol than a young man holding machine gun.

this is indian mind set only on earth little kids mean? in geography ? in arms ? in wars? this little kid face you 64 year it has power to wipe our half world and its same kid that is daily part of your media .lolz you guys feel too high on size ?tinny UK rule on you 150 years GOT IT?

then first please you show me whats serius in this article? i always see bla bla and nothing more from indian media and thus in real world you have to stay from pakistan and its key of your security .

Sir as mentioned in my previous post, it is written by an individual and it is his opinion and not Indian Policy. It can be good or pure BS. Please remember what ever posted here is not Indian policy and it is an individuals opinion.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

this is indian mind set only on earth little kids mean? in geography ? in arms ? in wars? this little kid face you 64 year it has power to wipe our half world and its same kid that is daily part of your media .lolz you guys feel too high on size ?tinny UK rule on you 150 years GOT IT?

dude do you mean pakistan was never ruled by UK? try to be little realistic dude or it won't be fun :P

[/COLOR]

This is exactly what I mean, 12 yr old hardly understand that..I never mean size Imran Khan.

You only pick '12 yr old boy' out of context.

Back
Top Bottom