What's new

Timeline of China-Pakistan Friendship

You know the love that China and its people have shown towards Pakistan and its people is beyond unprecedented. The Chinese people have no clue as to the love the Pakistanis hold in their hearts for them. Love that is as much found on respect as it is on gratitude. What ever the time or occasion may be China and its people have never fallen short of the mark of a true friend, correction a true brother to us. Let the nay sayers term our relationship in their short sighted vision of 'friends due to needs'. Let them say China needs Pakistan for its warm waters and Pakistan needs China for its might. Let them say what ever they want. For one thing sure: 'nay' is not a word you'll hear from China to Pakistan or from Pakistan to China. Our terms are not those to be understood by the rest of the world, for they have seen far less and far little in terms of friendship. Their has not been one instance where either of our countries or people have not stood by the other. It warms my heart to see the sincerity and loyalty our people and countries hold for each other. If someone really wants to gauge the extent of our sincerity all he needs to do is forget the diplomatic affairs and just see how our people feel towards each other. This love between us has leaped far beyond the affairs of our respected countries. It has crept its way deep into the hearts of our people.

I salute China and its people. I thank them, on behalf of all my people, for what they have done and continue to do for my Pakistan. I thank you for always standing by us what ever the weather may be, through thick and thin, through difficult and pressing times. Thank you for never offering us nothing but the best of what you had. Thank you for being a true brother.

Pakistan and China forever! :china::pakistan: May your flags fly high forever and for always together.

Back
Top Bottom