What's new

TIME SQUARE “FIZZLER,” ISRAEL’S “CROTCH BOMBER REDUX

i suspect the ground is being set to flush out Pakistanis from US. Many of my relatives reside in US, they always told that US is by far the most tollerant country on this planet towards foreign population, But looks like Uncle Sam wants Pakistanis to leave its country,if that happens then this would make US even more racist country then Brittan and Australia...!!!

Too far fetched and a little immature I'd say. If WWII didnt make them remove all the Japs on the western coast (they were interned though) and the Germans why would they remove Pakistanis just because of a failed bomb plot? :what:

like your government do with rupeenews ???

Rupee news is propaganda central for Pakistan and I am happy to admit it. Go to Dawn, Jang and many others for real news. But the news printed in the indian newspaper was a respected one and here it is.

IBNLive reported that a hindu temple has been destroyed in Karachi. With made up accounts of people and an overblown campaign to demonize Pakistan. Shown on TV and with all kinds of propaganda to go with it.

Land grabbers target Hindu temples in Pak

Pakistan hindu council is contacted and the patron of the council denies any such thing and says that if such a thing happens we can easily deal with it. But the indian media does not report it on TV and only choose to highlight their bullshit story and made the indian public go mad where they started writing despicable crap about all Pakistani's online.

No Lord Krishna temple demolished: Pak Hindu Council- Hindustan Times

And to top it all the person in charge of IBLLive, Rajdeep Serdesai is asked about this false accusation by a media person, and I quote the article:

"she said, nothing of the sort happened. Such practices only provoke acrimony, she maintained. Rajdeep Sardesai admitted to the reporter’s point, and said that the statement was issued by an Indian government functionary."

Indo-Pak editors’ moot concludes

Now tell me, what is with all this hidden agendas.

Too far fetched and a little immature I'd say. If WWII didnt make them remove all the Japs on the western coast (they were interned though) and the Germans why would they remove Pakistanis just because of a failed bomb plot?

But blaming Pakistan would certinly put the local population hating and discriminating Pakistanis just like they do it in Britan and Australia. Thats dangerous for the relation of both counteries, I think the US Gov will declare that a security issue and would ultimately deport Pakistanis..!!!

Rupee news is propaganda central for Pakistan and I am happy to admit it. Go to Dawn, Jang and many others for real news. But the news printed in the indian newspaper was a respected one and here it is.

your own down admit that kasab is a pakistan national but other channels deny it.... so who is reliable and who is not ????

Now tell me, what is with all this hidden agendas.

Wasn't it DAWN and others respecte papers that printed that a Balochistan dossier was handed over to India at sharm al sheikh?

It was a blatant lie. So stuff happens.

On topic - the article is purely speculative and filled with anti israel feelings, that automatically includes india for those living in pakistan these days.

But blaming Pakistan would certinly put the local population hating and discriminating Pakistanis just like they do it in Britan and Australia. Thats dangerous for the relation of both counteries, I think the US Gov will declare that a security issue and would ultimately deport Pakistanis..!!!

Anti-Pakistan feeling may increase amongst the general population but I doubt if that will lead the govt. to take any drastic measures of the sort you'hv mentioned. Nothing of that sort will happen my friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom