What's new

Tibet issue

To Chinese people, 1962 was nothing. Never happened. Just a note in the historybooks.

But to Indians, it is deep national shame, and to this day they are scarred by dual humiliations:

One, being enslaved for 200 years by 5000 British against 200 million Indians.

Two, losing horribly in a war to a country they regarded as their inferior.

Their current shouting is simply angry rantings at their deep helplessness in the face of being looted by the gangster regime established by German Nazis and ruled by oligarchs and Italian Fascists.

u will remain dellusional as u were before.
1)regarding to 1962--
we accept the fault of our PM at that time,his policies ruined us not the powerful china.
if u r not sending force to help the soldiers there then wat u can do??
2)u can look at other countries which were ruled by brits...there are 70 cwg nations:D
and if i say abt japanese did to u,then u must be ashamed........

lolzzzz at ur last point..
i last time self voted for congress due to their policies which i felt better for nation,anyway u wont understand this:azn:

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Of course you don't need a warrant.. You guys should do it soon though with such a dangerous criminal.

i think so but we shud collect more evidence:D

Anyway will return.

Off to have some Chinese food with the family - my favourite food, hardly any oil and very light.

I learn from Chinese students in my city that the Chinese food served here is not Chinese, but Indianised Chinese and they just cannot eat it!!

Darn it, even Tiki Pompom couldn't take the heat anymore and excused himself - in a "civilized" manner of course.

Well I won't be back ... not for a while anyway.

I think it is the time to leave this topic alone.

To all the Free Tibet cheerleaders:

No matter what, Tibet will remain as a part of China, this is a fact you cannot change it.

Now instead being a keyboard warrior here, lets move on.

u can........
by taking tibetans back to china and doing settlements with them with mutual trust:D

LOL, I think we would prefer to make a complaint against the arresting officer (India) for bad behaviour. :P

I think it is the time to leave this topic alone.

To all the Free Tibet cheerleaders:

No matter what, Tibet will remain as a part of China, this is a fact you cannot change it.

Now instead being a keyboard warrior here, lets move on.

no body wants it to free,but take tibetans back to their home n do make trust with them..

no body wants it to free,but take tibetans back to their home n do make trust with them..

This is not of your concern, the CCP would be the first who takes care of their living and provides them the home.

They aren't going nowhere.

PS, there are also lot of poor people in India, and you should care them first.

This is not of your concern, the CCP would be the first who takes care of their living and provides them the home.

They aren't going nowhere.

PS, there are also lot of poor people in India, and you should care them first.

lolllzz,
they are living in india,not for ever..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom