What's new

thugs spin frail elderly woman around in circles

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why people are so heartless and lack empathy and i also don't get whats so funny in doing this as many people found it hilarious but its actually tragic to grab an elderly woman and swinging her around while she screams in terror. I really wish to kick on balls of these guys and i would have done it if this happen in front of my eyes

[video]

It was disgusting, makes you think what you would do in that situation if it was your grandmother.

Aye, I had just that thought go through my mind while watching it, made me sick to the stomach.

Video has been removed by YouTube. Looks like it definitely broke some rules. Anyway necessary treatment for any one who mistreats old people.
waterboarding_d700x419.png

It's available on ******** and a lot of other websites. The good news is that police are now hunting those pathetic scum, and it shouldn't be too difficult, considering that their faces are all over the intertubes. The man who does it flexes his biceps, to boast about his muscles. I'd rather be a quadriplegic, than a strong man who uses his strength to terrify frail old people.

Do Romanian police resort to the third degree? I hope so, just for these psychopaths.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back
Top Bottom