What's new

Thugs beat Bangladeshi man after bombing, thinking he was an Arab

FarazUSA

Reaction score
Thugs beat Bangladeshi man after bombing, thinking he was an Arab - NYPOST.com

A Bangladeshi man out for dinner at a Bronx restaurant was viciously beaten hours after the Boston Marathon bombing by thugs who called him “a f--king Arab” before pummeling him to the ground, sources said.

Abdullah Faruque, 30 — a native of the South Asian country who grew up in The Bronx — was at Applebee’s on Exterior Avenue in Melrose at about 11:30 p.m. Monday when he went outside for a smoke.

Three or four Hispanic males he’d noticed drinking at the bar followed him and angrily got in his face, he recalled yesterday.

“One of the guys asked if I was Arab. I just shook my head, said like, ‘Yeah, whatever.’ I didn’t even know that [the] Boston [bombing] happened because I had a busy day,” Faruque said.

Robert Kalfus
ABDULLAH FARUQUE
Native of Bangladesh.
He turned to head back inside as one of the men snarled, “Yeah, he’s a f--king Arab,” and the gang pounced, punching him on the head and body, dislocating his left shoulder and leaving him semiconscious.

“Before I could grab the door, they started swinging at me,” the network engineer said of the 90-second beatdown. “I’ve been jumped before. If you can’t win, you back up, you try to protect yourself.”

The victim said he went home and turned on the TV, and only then learned about the bombing and put two and two together.

“I saw the news, and then it hits me: That’s why I got jumped,” he said.

The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Unit is investigating.

Shows the xenophobic nature of many americans. A typical brown skinish guy(whether its ME or Subcontinental) will get a cold shoulder and discriminated against by avg. brainwashed americans.

Shows the xenophobic nature of many americans. A typical brown skinish guy(whether its ME or Subcontinental) will get a cold shoulder and discriminated against by avg. brainwashed americans.

The guy was beaten by Hispanics :coffee:

Hence, us Bangladeshis are now Arabs.

Hispanics look more like Arabs than South Asians. They would have fainted if he had shown those hispanics their faces in a mirror.

Maybe the bangladeshi man might have been wearing the skullcap ? Although, it seems pretty unlikely. Muslims usually don't go around advertising the fact that they are Muslims in the US.

Maybe the bangladeshi man might have been wearing the skullcap ? Although, it seems pretty unlikely. Muslims usually don't go around advertising the fact that they are Muslims in the US.

That is because religion usually doesn't play any part in daily life a US citizen. Anyways Hispanics are usually illegal immigrants in US so what they did is actually a bit stupid nonetheless.

That is because religion usually doesn't play any part in daily life a US citizen. Anyways Hispanics are usually illegal immigrants in US so what they did is actually a bit stupid nonetheless.

Usually, but obviously not the ones who beat up the poor guy.

Its tragic however you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom