What's new

Three soldiers die after being swept away by torrential rainwater

And this army will protect Pakistan from Indian army? it cannot even protect itself against rain

Extreme weather has swept across western Europe from the UK to Spain over the weekend. Blizzards and rainstorms claimed several lives, disrupted air traffic and caused road incidents and power outages.

*In France, three soldiers who were to be deployed to Mali died after their military car crashed on a slippery road in a mountainous area of the southern Massif Central region.

Deaths, torn-off roofs, uprooted trees as blizzards and rainstorms sweep Europe (PHOTOS) ? RT News

A policeman swept away and killed during the devastating flooding that hit north-west England

Policeman dies as devastating deluge strikes Britain | Environment | guardian.co.uk

i guess you were dead drunk when you made that comment.

Extreme weather has swept across western Europe from the UK to Spain over the weekend. Blizzards and rainstorms claimed several lives, disrupted air traffic and caused road incidents and power outages.

*In France, three soldiers who were to be deployed to Mali died after their military car crashed on a slippery road in a mountainous area of the southern Massif Central region.

Deaths, torn-off roofs, uprooted trees as blizzards and rainstorms sweep Europe (PHOTOS) ? RT News

A policeman swept away and killed during the devastating flooding that hit north-west England

Policeman dies as devastating deluge strikes Britain | Environment | guardian.co.uk

More Idiot speak from our duffer brigade -- since Western soldier died in accidents, it's OK for our to die as well?? Duffer!

What is that our duffer brigade is objecting to ? More effective training? Is that something to object to?? Or is it that your reciting of Arabic phrases and your passivity in the face of forces of nature renders you silly?

More Idiot speak from our duffer brigade -- since Western soldier died in accidents, it's OK for our to die as well?? Duffer!

What is that our duffer brigade is objecting to ? More effective training? Is that something to object to?? Or is it that your reciting of Arabic phrases and your passivity in the face of forces of nature renders you silly?

:P i can see you have some bad BP due to excessive drinking so hence that dufferal comment from you.

1. thats not accident THATS A MILLITARY CAR CRASHES DUE to bad weather. same as rainflood sweeping away of our soldiers.

so will you comment that since the military people failed to control the military vehicle in harsh weather hence they cant protect their country.

2. correction the duffer brigade is saying that soldiers dying due to natural disasters cant protect a country, we are merely laughing at that DUFFER , brigade representative

I would say these soldiers were treated like fodder - that they needed better training, better equipment and better leadership - Do you guys not read posts??

:))) when the civilian govts in our parts of the world are duffer, corrupt goons then army is used for everything.

they are better trained and poorly equiped.

The more funnier thing is that LIKES of you are the ones who always oppose and get a heartburn over military expenditure.

first you guys should make your mind you want constructive criticism or criticism for the sake of your hate against army.

Oh my, how will these people defeat the Taliban and save themselves from Mali??? Can't even protect themselves from rain!

And this army will protect Pakistan from Indian army? it cannot even protect itself against rain

Accidents happen, as advanced as we humans are, even storms can humble us. Living in Texas, I can tell you flash-floods can be deadly. And all the fancy equipment and training are no guaranty.

Some of the responses I have read here are truly amazing !

People evidently have no idea what nature can do.

Accidents happen, as advanced as we humans are, even storms can humble us. Living in Texas, I can tell you flash-floods can be deadly.

I think you misunderstand - the issue is not flash floods, but training - My post have nothing to do with flash floods, rather that for our servicemen to have died in a accident, is stupid and callous, and that better training and awareness, can save lives - you will recall Pakistani servicemen buried alive under tons of ice and snow - Are we learning?

I think you misunderstand - the issue is not flash floods, but training - My post have nothing to do with flash floods, rather that for our servicemen to have died in a accident, is stupid and callous, and that better training and awareness, can save lives - you will recall Pakistani servicemen buried alive under tons of ice and snow - Are we learning?

I get your point, and yes, better training will save lives. But sometimes there isn't a dang thing you can do.....people are gonna die. The best thing in this situation would be to abandon the equipment.....but most military training is to save the equipment at all cost. Perhaps training to realize when the equipment is a lost cause and save your life? (when I was in the Army we had similar close-calls trying to rescue things easily replaced)

I would say these soldiers were treated like fodder - that they needed better training, better equipment and better leadership - Do you guys not read posts??

And the better training, better equipment and better leadership would have made them super humans. Right?

While your concern is valid, it is misdirected in this case.

Any amount of training and equipment cannot save people when nature takes it upon itself to show its rough side. I have seen fully loaded eight axle trucks with trailors being tossed like matchboxes .

Small nallahs rise suddenly when it rains upstream in the mountains - the best planned & laid alarm systems fail and awareness of what can happen is the only answer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom