What's new

Three Pakistani soldiers killed in Indian border firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am out of here, I dont want to indulge in mud slinging. I am here to reason not to provoke people from other side of the border to agument the hatred/mistrust that we already have

At least 6 Indian soldiers must be killed in reply asap.

this is the Very attitude which has brought you where you are right now

This attitude is much better than killing 3 first. Isn't it?
6 in return will teach a good lesson back to enemy.

I distinctly remember reading reports about some perpetrators claiming they were from the Kashmir Valley region (districts of Srinagar), whereas the Indian Army was keen to insist they infiltrated across the LOC from Pakistan into India. Stone pelters (majority of people killed in the Valley region with maximum unrest) are not likely to be trained by the ISI/Pakistan Army.

These militants / terrorists are NOT trained in India, they are trained in Pakistan. Does not matter where they are from, Pakistani Punjab or Indian Kashmir, they infilterate, and as you said you will not believe it but are provided cover by your border guards.

Now if that is done by your senior command or some local officers (surely they are sympathetic?) is irrelevant.

Regarding the case you mention from memory, even local militants must infilterate into India after their training.

Quite frankly for nations' destinies a few soldiers dead does not matter, its only an emotional issue. However such deaths should not happen, as such emotional issues indeed divert away from what really matters.

This logic does not work for a few non state actors and a few state ones (from both sides) as these emotional issues keep their bank accounts full.

In fact the attitude of infiltration is bad where it gets started. so killing 3 in return is a good attitude. now if you wanna carry on rather than accepting that infiltration is bad then its your choice.
In fact the attitude of infiltration is bad where it gets started. so killing 3 in return is a good attitude. now if you wanna carry on rather than accepting that infiltration is bad then its your choice.

now i see, with the number of post that you have posted, I can say that it will take some time for you to get seasoned and do some quality post rather than provoking the idea of revenge and enimity

now i see, with the number of post that you have posted, I can say that it will take some time for you to get seasoned and do some quality post rather than provoking the idea of revenge and enimity

agree not good thinking or posting especially when we dont know what it was all about

Actions are your choice but reactions are not. Reaction must be bigger and tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom