What's new

Three Pakistani migrants shot dead by Greek border guards..

Is ka zimm e dar haqumat e Pakistan hai, jis ki zim e dari hai mulk aur awam ki falah o behbood kay liye kaam karay. Am i rite?

yessss...........
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif

Greek BSF are almost as savages as Indian BSF

Though there was no reason to bring in the BSF here , yet since it has come up - The Border Guards worldwide have the same charter - Prevent illegal entry.

Nations whose citizens are caught need to introspect & trace how their men were trafficked & reached where they did - this applies to Indians too.

Any particular reason why they do that?

becuase its not easy to get a visa, in fact its impossible so they go there via smuggling agents, and the reason they go there is to work, and send money home to their families, but any how not just pakistanis do this but indians, bengalis, and nepalis as well.

I read online that Greece is paid by the EU for every refugee or asylum seeker they register, for food and sheltering. Basically EU paying Greece to be a immigrant zone country. Does anyone know if that's true or not?

RIP to the deceased souls .

We cannot blame Greek border security officials for this .

becuase its not easy to get a visa, in fact its impossible so they go there via smuggling agents, and the reason they go there is to work, and send money home to their families, but any how not just pakistanis do this but indians, bengalis, and nepalis as well.

Maybe I wasn't being clear enough. Illegal migrants in most countries are sent to a detention facility or they get deported. Setting them free near a foreign nation's border is an unusual and unheard of tactic. Are they counting on the Greeks to shoot them down?

Maybe I wasn't being clear enough. Illegal migrants in most countries are sent to a detention facility or they get deported. Setting them free near a foreign nation's border is an unusual and unheard of tactic. Are they counting on the Greeks to shoot them down?

no, the turkish people know where most of these people are headed, so instead of spending money on them, they drop them off near greek border.
and no they arent trying to get them shot. to get a visa for turkey is easy from pakistan, my cousins got visas for turkey and then snuck in to greece, some of my cousins went by train or car or bus from pakistan to turkey and then boat from turkey to greece.

maybe you should ask some turkish members why they drop them off near the border instead of jailing them and deporting them. i think its a money issue.

Lekin sabse jyada Pakistan main.

RIP.

pakistanis are good at killing each other, other nations don't have the guts to mess with us, face to face.

my own cousins went to greece and spain this way, very sad.
when turkey catches these guys they actuaaly drop them off by the greek border area.

Wow how did they manage to reach Spain? They would have had to sneak through dozens of borders including countries like Italy and France.

Wow how did they manage to reach Spain? They would have had to sneak through dozens of borders including countries like Italy and France.

once your in europe, its open borders.
but most stay in greece apply for asylum or something or do other things to get papers and then move on to better countries.

no, the turkish people know where most of these people are headed, so instead of spending money on them, they drop them off near greek border.
and no they arent trying to get them shot. to get a visa for turkey is easy from pakistan, my cousins got visas for turkey and then snuck in to greece, some of my cousins went by train or car or bus from pakistan to turkey and then boat from turkey to greece.

maybe you should ask some turkish members why they drop them off near the border instead of jailing them and deporting them. i think its a money issue.

pakistanis are good at killing each other, other nations don't have the guts to mess with us, face to face.

I explained your accusation before but you keep lying , firstly Turkey do not hunt illegals so why would Türks take people and drop them on border? You think Turkish police goes after tourists who come here legally ??? When I say this as a Türk I get labelled non-credible automatically but Greeks have terror camps and pkk is more like a mafia than kurdish politics, Greeks know very well that those human traffickers are among themselves, they should give a clear report of registered refugees and cause their supplies financed by Eu and UN and when Greeks were given the free travel within EU they signed a treaty to keep the refugeees in their country, so if an illegal refugee enters Greece and then travels to any other EU country, the second country has the right to send the refugees back to Greece and also Greece gets fine for it, quiet typical for a vassal state

well, they are facing the credit crunch and economic crisis so better iss to shoot them down unlike US, Canada, UK etc. Inna lilah he illahe rajo'on.
bless the families. They went out there to earn bread for the families, god knows how much these poor souls have to pay the traffickers with no guarantees in making to the destination Alive.

Back
Top Bottom