What's new

Three million weapons have disappeared from official warehouses in Punjab

Von Hölle;1205347 said:
And then People wonder, where Taliban is getting their supplies from??..and Who is arming them?

Well you can't give a final verdict by just 1 report... can you?

Like Omar posted a video....Peoples in some parts of Pakistan do know how to make guns.... they can make better guns than the pistols they stolen from these warehouses...

Talibans posses Rocket launchers and are master in bomb making and explosive materials.... Why they need these pistols & rifles if they can make themselves too?

Whatever lethal weaponry they got i.e. Rocket Launchers etc - that was Made in USA, Made in Russia and other foreign countries. If you can remember Pakistan raised concerns to USA about Talibans possessing Made in USA weapons couple of months ago and Richard Holbrook replied saying it happens often in war time....when the ammunitions are stolen from their enemies so the talibans too must have stolen from us... :lol: no need to take it serious... and buried the matter right there

Very well put Zaki!!! None of the Taliban fight with pistols, they mostly have the dreaded KK and many of them have Rocket Launchers...a gift from our friends and foes alike. As far as missing of three million weapons is concerned..I am sure that these if really missing would have been stolen or embezzled over decades. Notwithstanding this the Govt has to take a stern action on this report. On the other hand we have a well established private arms industry, which is capable of producing all sorts of small caliber weapons. And I am sure that some over 20 million of my pashtun brethren are well armed with these weapons already. We live in turbulent times and should be ready to hear such news!!!!!!

Von Hölle;1205347 said:
And then People wonder, where Taliban is getting their supplies from??..and Who is arming them?

Because they have better sources in shape of India, US stolen heavy, light weapons in Afghanistan, NATO looted supplies, Local Gun Markets in KP, Iran and so on.

They dont need TT pistols

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Like Omar posted a video....Peoples in some parts of Pakistan do know how to make guns.... they can make better guns than the pistols they stolen from these warehouses...

Talibans posses Rocket launchers and are master in bomb making and explosive materials.... Why they need these pistols & rifles if they can make themselves too?

Whatever lethal weaponry they got i.e. Rocket Launchers etc - that was Made in USA, Made in Russia and other foreign countries. If you can remember Pakistan raised concerns to USA about Talibans possessing Made in USA weapons couple of months ago and Richard Holbrook replied saying it happens often in war time....when the ammunitions are stolen from their enemies so the talibans too must have stolen from us... :lol: no need to take it serious... and buried the matter right there

heheheh yara ab pathaky walon ko kia pata rocket launchers ka

3 million weapons were transported by 100,000 donkeys to the north west to supply the taliban. and no one noticed and did anything about it because these donkeys had gillie suits on. :rofl:

It not a final verdict ..it is like putting the peaces of a puzzle together.. offcourse there is no single or a finite source for their weapons, it not some ordnance factories feeding them..Taliban are scavengers of arms market ..they get whatever they can from where ever they can!!

But in the past(and still) a lot of emphasis has been given how RAW-CIA-MOSAD nexus have been arming these groups for anti-Pakistan operations..but these new revelations sure flush those theories!!

Whats the big deal here ? 3 million huh

you can buy only thirty AK47 from three million not even thirty less then thirty. :whistle:

Whats the big deal there ? 3 million huh

you can buy only thirty AK47 from three million not even thirty less then thirty. :whistle:

Its 3 million weapons.. not 3 million rupees, my friend. Read again.

Because they have better sources in shape of India, US stolen heavy, light weapons in Afghanistan, NATO looted supplies, Local Gun Markets in KP, Iran and so on.
Since you have pre-conceived theory for everything..lets here your thoughts on this.

So where do you suppose those weapons disappeared??.

do you think, Taliban exchanged these pistols for M-16s in a inter-op training exercises with US troops
or

did they stash these pistols in Indian consulates in Afghanistan..you know to save some for the rainy day??

Ak-47.... the real weapon of mass destruction.This weapon has killed so many people and made so many more homeless that the count actually goes more than that of the people affected by the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined......

The present Kalashnikov culture in Pakistan,that started from the time of Zia ul Haq,has fueled such a condition that now there are about 20 million fire arms in open circulation in Pakistan.That means,a gun for one in every eight person in Pakistan.The fact sends a chilling sensation down the spine.

Von Hölle;1205936 said:
So where do you suppose those weapons disappeared??.

I dont know why you Indians dont read before asking the same question and i reply again and again.

1. Punjab and Sindh are feudal political systems. Its not new there political parties armed their activities. Just last in the start of this year thousands of weapons light and heavy were issued to MQM activities by the party taking leverage from center. Same is the case with PPP and PML-N

do you think, Taliban exchanged these pistols for M-16s in a inter-op training exercises with US troops
or

did they stash these pistols in Indian consulates in Afghanistan..you know to save some for the rainy day??

Taliban dont need any pistols for stashing in Indian consulate used as terror camps against Pakistan as India already has a big stock of weapons to provide to anti-Pakistan militants.

As far as anti-US-NATO fighters are concerned they have a large number of weapons which they snatch from NATO soldiers.

Von Hölle;1205936 said:
Since you have pre-conceived theory for everything..lets here your thoughts on this.

Spare us of your Indian half-backed pre-conceived story here in this case atleast untill official word is out from provincial punjab govt.

till then keep a tab on this figure presented by the paper so far. as targeting political rival is not out of question here.

Its 3 million weapons.. not 3 million rupees, my friend. Read again.

One news says these weapons were missing in last 10 years

another related news says that these weapons were seized during 10 years.

So i would wait for the official response

:cheers:

One news says these weapons were missing in last 10 years

another related news says that these weapons were seized during 10 years.

So i would wait for the official response

:cheers:

Jana i think u know everything so don't try to fool us:woot:
:lol:kidding

Back
Top Bottom