What's new

Three migrant labourers gunned down in Gwadar

Gunmen kill three Punjabi laborers in Gwadar - thenews.com.pk
3 labourers, two religious scholars killed in Balochistan

Perhaps then they shouldn't have done an identification parade before abducting and then killing these laborers. They identified the victims from their CNIC cards.

He often doesn't even know what he is saying.... never mind him, I don't.
CNIC check is to ensure that the person does not have registered address of Balochistan. I do not say that those killed were not Punjabis; my point was to define criterion for killing.

Secular lobby want peace talks with these baloch militants who are involved in ethnic cleansing of punjabis in balochistan, for them secular baloch militants are our own people despite of the fact that they burn pakistani flags, ban national anthem and step on portraits of jinnah in ziarat episode....
While this same secular lobby are shouting against peace talks with taliban and tell us that look they dont accept our constitution....while their secular baloch also do not accept constitution. Infact they dont believe in pakistan at all and are separatists . Racist separatists who are killing innocent punjabis.

Can you tell me about this elusive secular lobby in Pakistan? I have never seen it. Can you tell me names of the people and organizations who are involved in this lobbying? What a load of hogwash. Personally I see no different between them and the Taliban, both need to be destroyed. This is why I support Musharraf in that Akbar bugti fiasco. And I also support Musharraf for sending in the troops to FATA etc. The only problem I have with him is that he wasn't strict enough.

RIP to the innocents who lost their lives.

Can you tell me about this elusive secular lobby in Pakistan? I have never seen it. Can you tell me names of the people and organizations who are involved in this lobbying? What a load of hogwash. Personally I see no different between them and the Taliban, both need to be destroyed. This is why I support Musharraf in that Akbar bugti fiasco. And I also support Musharraf for sending in the troops to FATA etc. The only problem I have with him is that he wasn't strict enough.

RIP to the innocents who lost their lives.

Najam sethi, asma jahangir etc are two examples ....many figures from peoples party

Back
Top Bottom