What's new

Three Chinese army officers refused visas

Nobody is seeing India as a threat! India is just another league of power. 2nd grader!

This is not the case of China!

What a Joke...:rofl::rofl::rofl: Misplaced illusion!!!
We all know how long a 2nd grader Chinese Battery (COPY of 1st grader original) last !!!!:azn: So does your missiles............

Last edited:
Have u Pakistanis forgetten the slap india has given to china by allowing dalai-lama to visit india despite of chinese cry .Hope now u understood who is doing out of frustration for what india has done

And the joke is that the paksitanis are talking about getting slaps ................................................................................................

and u know what i am going to say in that dotted words i dont want to slap u guys again

:) ah sheltering dalai-lama by India is NOT a slap on China but it amounts to sheltering Chinese insurgents by India which is violation of International laws and hence once again India proved its Indira era cross border terrorism support

:) ah sheltering dalai-lama by India is NOT a slap on China but it amounts to sheltering Chinese insurgents by India which is violation of International laws and hence once again India proved its Indira era cross border terrorism support

if their r terrorists in the world who received Noble prize we r ready to harbor as many as terrorist's like them,our bad we only find just 1,about slapping China,we saw how was China rolling on the floor when Dalai entered Arunachal

Even we have still the Tibet and Taiwan card alive with us,its just a matter of taking it outside the bag,and i am really waiting to see the Chinese Kashmir principles once again

Is it the same Indian members who don’t get tired of preaching the love that Indians have in their hearts for their Chinese brothers getting a gigantic boner over this news?

Bhartis think Chinese will fall for bollywood propaganda movies in which ugly betties are shown giving flying kisses to the Chinese and shaking lopsided (.Y.) and fugly buttz for them in the hope of finding a place in their hearts.

I’m sure Chinese are able to differentiate a real face between a masked one.

Is it the same Indian members who don’t get tired of preaching the love that Indians have in their hearts for their Chinese brothers getting a gigantic boner over this news?

Bhartis think Chinese will fall for bollywood propaganda movies in which ugly betties are shown giving flying kisses to the Chinese and shaking lopsided (.Y.) and fugly buttz for them in the hope of finding a place in their hearts.

yes definitely it is the same Indian members,but sometime we ourselves think that why indulge in such brotherly affection,when China on the other hand is digging up new corpses,sometime I think they r not even worth propaganda's

Unfortunate baby,may in your country's pre kg you were taught like this, we are sorry for your ignorance regarding your ability to judge terrorist. again sorry, oh, you are from there.... may be in that part terrorism has a different definition.. thats why you cant understand..
my kind request is that please stop trolling like a kid..

What a Joke...:rofl::rofl::rofl: Misplaced illusion!!!
We all know how long a 2nd grader Chinese Battery (COPY of 1st grader original) last !!!!:azn: So does your missiles............

:azn:I guess you got the same 2nd grader Chinese battery soldered up in some odd place of yours or else you wouldn’t be laughing so hard. After all, it’s a serious discussion going on.

no indian member says that in AP ,china dont interfere,they dont say china dont interfere in kashmir.they say abt the trade n one important thing both nation cant afford war.both r riding towards development.no indian member loves china for the above issue.it's upto u wat u understood?

Bhartis think Chinese will fall for bollywood propaganda movies in which ugly betties are shown giving flying kisses to the Chinese and shaking lopsided (.Y.) and fugly buttz for them in the hope of finding a place in their heart

indian general said earlier abt two front war,2 sqd of mki's near china morder,deployment of missiles near china border.do u think all this is done for love with china.misguided thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m sure Chinese are able to differentiate a real face between a masked one

ya whole world can do!!!!!! wikileaks tell a lot abt masked face

WOW what an analysis. The world's top geopolitics and international relations analyst, no less.

Which Indian members are you talking of? Show me a Chinese loving Indian and I will show you a Chinese in disguise or a case of terminal schizophrenia. The species you refer to is generally found in the west of the Indus and east of the Ganges. A few cases however are also known to exist between the two mighty rivers, mostly in hiding as sleeper cells.

Will the Chinese be putting their own money in reconstructing Pakistan. This devastation is nothing but a great business opportunity for the Chinese.
A country that sell u weapons will earn your goodwill but a nation that is pouring in billion of dollar at such time of Tragedy seems like a foe to you. How hilarious.
Pak-China releation is a lot more than that and I doubt anyone in this world would ever come to know what is actually discussed behind closed doors. Even we dont know.

Want to have a go at China-bashing too?

Want to talk about the tens of thousands of people massacred in Kashmir by Indian forces?

I thought not.

Tell us those figures also where protesters at Tian Square killed the no. of PLA or Civilians?
And also, the figures of the no. Civilians in Kashmir are killed by the so called innocent people (Indians, read Terrorists)??
fyi, Indian Army is fighting with Jehadi & Terrorists in Kashmir unlike Chinese.
It was their equivalent of Jehadis and sent to hell on fast track. How about thousands of Muslims massacared in Gujrat by mob while Indian police stood to watch??

China needs India a lot more than they think.On all major international platforms India is usually the only major power to have common ground with China.Unlike China most of the worlds leading powers (US allied and Russia) have very comfortable relationship with India thus giving her a host of nations to dance with.In contrast China does not even have a single high profile friend to come to its need..You can grow big but however big you become you just wont be able to impose yourself on the world all alone.
India in recent times is the only major power which often takes similar stands as China and itwill be in her(Chinas ) best interests that it remains that way

Remeber India always has the choice to realign its strategic outlook with major nations unlike China

Thats because India needs babying and boot licking. The Chinese continue business as usual. It was Chinese who pioneers the outsourcing of manufacturing. It was Chinese and not India who developed a 4th gen nuclear reactor in collaboration with America while the Indians make much hoopla about n-deal with USA. And it is India which needs the "major" power to even move an inch and despite that the major power are deaf to its project. The engine sales didnt really stop neither did the F16 and weapons. ha ha :pakistan: Isnt China biggest market for Russian arms??? :toast_sign:

Wait till the releationship progress and US starts pointing at human right abuses in India which is a popular american card to play with allies.

Nobody is going to care about strategic outlook with world 2nd biggest economy. Its either business or GTFO. :china:

All the pressure on China by west is for economic reasons to open up and put some democratic make over atleast for cosmetic reasons. The day China gets done with that will see India discared as a bone.

Nobody is seeing India as a threat! India is just another league of power. 2nd grader!

This is not the case of China!

And 2nd graders like to make lots of trouble so they need regular spanking.

Still the slap is on the face of our eastern neighboure and we still can hear the sound here.

The world is watching it independently and what the world is seeing is the word "KASHMIR" which has been made basis for Chines refusal to Indian Army high ranked officer.

This small gesture of China is surely playing a part to highlight the fact that Kashmir is DISPUTED territory and needs solution if they the world wants to see a peaceful region.

Now if India even refuse all visas to Chinese Officers it will be seen as act of saving your bruised Indian ego which can not be repaired though but you can have some face saving in front of your public.

It can not give any sleeplessness to China neither your refusal can affect Chinese health.

man u made my day!! what a slap shoot!! as usual on Indian face

have u forgetten the meeting between Obama and dalai-lama so will u also say america is protecting Chinese insurgents

Global security, a neutral source? are you kidding me, a well known anti-Chinese site? try again cos you won't find any to support your idiotic claim. :argh:
As i said before, don't play your off post game of relating something like a kid's play, grow up please unless you admit you are vietnamese:lol: and then we can carry on with the discussion of China-vietnam war.

Bottom line=you got your a@s kicked in 1962, come back and talk to me when you able to get your 'Sweet Revenge" until then you remain as a man with a "sore a@s" period.:lol: :partay:

u asked me to quote any source apart from wiki so now if i post another source u will call it as anti-china so accept the fact that ur china also has lost some 1000 soilders in 1962 war and who said i am a vietnamese i am an indian staying in banglore

Back
Top Bottom