What's new

Threat of Sino-Indian battle looms large ahead of 50th anniv of 1962 war

What do you think is the current Chinese internal problem that this article is poiting out?

My two cents the top leadership transition both Hu and Wen are going to be replace by a stronger Leader Xi a PLA man.

What do you think is the current Chinese internal problem that this article is poiting out?
Perceived threat to China's domestic stability owing to internal political developments, economic problems and social issues in the run-up to the 18th party congress, which would determine a power transfer in March next year.

Thats the plan ,but there isn't much suspicion China has towards India the border issue is minor only real thing would be the tibetian exiles, and the CPC has had a pretty favorable policy towards India .

India is supicious about Pakistan for Terrorism it sponsors....Apart from that we have no doubt becoz Pakistan simply doesnt have the capacity to do anything else..
similary we have NO suspicsions about Sri lanka....Why is CHina worried???....DO YOU REALLY BELEIVE WE WANT TO CROOS THE HIMALAYAS AND ENTER TIBET???....
INDIA HAS HAD AMPLE OPPURTUNITY GIVEN BY UNITED STATES TO "CONTAIN" CHINA
* US literally got India a Princely seat in NSG w/o signing NPT...India still rejected F/A 18s and a formation of Council of Democracy in Asia.....India has shown restraint in South China Sea even Vietnamese were offering Full basing rights.
*AK ANTONY asked America to address Regional concerns specifically China....THIS IS AS FAR AS INDIA CAN GO...
*CHINA has still opened a port in Gwadar in the Terrorist state of Pakistan Ignoring India's concern precisely in arrogance of Power
EVEN AS INDIA IS READY TO FORGET THAT YOU GUYS GAVE NUKES TO PAKISTAN...

I think this is as far as it goes....for India addressing China's concerns..

India is supicious about Pakistan for Terrorism it sponsors....Apart from that we have no doubt becoz Pakistan simply doesnt have the capacity to do anything else..
similary we have NO suspicsions about Sri lanka....Why is CHina worried???....DO YOU REALLY BELEIVE WE WANT TO CROOS THE HIMALAYAS AND ENTER TIBET???....
INDIA HAS HAD AMPLE OPPURTUNITY GIVEN BY UNITED STATES TO "CONTAIN" CHINA
* US literally got India a Princely seat in NSG w/o signing NPT...India still rejected F/A 18s and a formation of Council of Democracy in Asia.....India has shown restraint in South China Sea even Vietnamese were offering Full basing rights.
*AK ANTONY asked America to address Regional concerns specifically China....THIS IS AS FAR AS INDIA CAN GO...
*CHINA has still opened a port in Gwadar in the Terrorist state of Pakistan Ignoring India's concern precisely in arrogance of Power
EVEN AS INDIA IS READY TO FORGET THAT YOU GUYS GAVE NUKES TO PAKISTAN...

I think this is as far as it goes....for India addressing China's concerns..

China isn't worried, no I don't believe India would, India policy is mostly neutral and balanced out so it was predictable India wouldn't side with the USA , Gwadar is mostly a economic hub China hasn't come to the request at converting it to a naval base. also don't post in caps.

Both giants need to get along, fine don't trust one another, but in time if they work together along with Russia, these three countries can collectively tell the US to back off on any further adventures, and hopefully stop unnecessary spending on the part of NATO and the respective economies of member nations, thereby reducing the need for the EU/the US to ask for 'undercover loans'.

If wish for India to live peacefully with all its neighbors, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka. There is no other country in the world that hostile to all its neighbors
Advice taken :D but Brother first try to be peaceful in your very own country :hitwall:, stop drones , terrorists , illegal killing of soldiers and then speak about peace with Neighbors :P . Btw we have military presence in Maldives,SL,Bangladesh,Bhutan,Nepal,Tajikistan and few IO Countries . That makes them friends . The only enemies would be Pakistan and partially China, Myanmar neutral .

You are wrong there is a country called China which is hostile with Neighboring/Maritime neighboring countries . You want me to give list ? :tongue:

China isn't worried, no I don't believe India would, India policy is mostly neutral and balanced out so it was predictable India wouldn't side with the USA , Gwadar is mostly a economic hub China hasn't come to the request at converting it to a naval base. also don't post in caps.
Dude, you are fast becoming my favourite mod.......:D
Your views are quite neutral most of the time, and depict the real scenario.......

One Question is this an Entertainment news or is it a news which can create chaos in public....i mean come on man how come any tom dick or harry can get his hand on most confidential report from RaW

I think Chinas leadership is more concerned about the South China sea, where allot of resources are at stake.

India needs to speed up infrastructure projects, division raising, and equipment induction in order to have a better conventional deterrent on the LAC.

If wish for India to live peacefully with all its neighbors, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka. There is no other country in the world that hostile to all its neighbors

Firstly,It was only China & Pak

However,Taali Ek haath se nahi bajti:D

So finally uncle sam will achieve the 'real' resulting benefit of war in Afghanistan through Indian war/scaremongering. Clever , US neocons must be stocking up popcorns after this assessment by almighty , all knowing RAW.

Sensationalism news and nothing else.................

India and China are minimal friends and minimal enemies, they are just business partners with both hoping to get benefitted by the business relation.

Good! The Maoist rebellion is exploding already, Delhi is paralyzed by corruption and a massive Chinese attack on the border would completely break india apart, letting Pakistan come in and liberate Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom