What's new

Thousands in Hong Kong mark Tiananmen crackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that some ethnic Indians in Singapore may feel marginalized but this is hardly the time or place to rant about your hatred of Chinese people.

I understand that some ethnic Indians in Singapore may feel marginalized but this is hardly the time or place to rant about your hatred of Chinese people.

Bro, its nothing like hatred Chinese people. Chinese people are being praised by everyone as they have made a remarkable punches in every field till now. But there are some black holes that comes up with history sheet of every nation. So, nothing just need to face and bear with that.

Well, it has become so predictable.

Just Pavlovian reactions every time any Indian posts a China related thread.

Come on guys, at least be original here. ;)

Let the Hongkongers do what they want to. Just leave them alone.

We can speak for ourselves you know.

I agree 100% with below_freezing, and Brotherhood (who is also from HK).

Like Brotherhood said, Hong Kongers love to go on demonstrations about everything. The Article 23 demonstrations for example, brought in almost a million people, out of a 7 million total population.

The young generation among the HKers are extremely Pro-PLA, even many of them have dreamed to be recruited by PLA.

The majority of Hong Kong is always sided with us, nothing to worry about it.

Exactly right buddy. :azn:

Hong Kong people are Chinese people. Our ancestral homes are in the Chinese mainland.

The very foundation of the Chinese identity, lies in China itself.

Well, it has become so predictable.

Just Pavlovian reactions every time any Indian posts a China related thread.

Come on guys, at least be original here. ;)

We have our reasons don't we? Especially after the "Chinese-killer" missile thread.

Is there some history between you two that we are not aware of?

Where did you see the his "hatred of Chinese people"?

As difficult as it may be for you to believe, Indians don't hate Chinese. Most of the animosity here is also so unreal (at least I can claim that for myself and most Indians). Most people just go with what has become the norm here and is on autopilot.

I suspect the same is true at least for some Chinese though some are beyond redemption.

We have our reasons don't we? Especially after the "Chinese-killer" missile thread.

You do. More than enough.

You also have reasons not to do that if you chose to.

But things are on autopilot here and most of us are going with the flow.

sigh... scared that you or someone else is going to make the same type of posts that was made over and over and over? You're confusing fear of your incisive wit with fear of the same tedious posts. You, yourself say this is the pattern of "auto-pilot"

A big yawn. Thx. for reminding me.

I need to go to sleep.

He is the leader of Hong Kong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly right buddy. :azn:

Hong Kong people are Chinese people. Our ancestral homes are in the Chinese mainland.

The very foundation of the Chinese identity, lies in China itself.

Sometimes Chinese people love to diss each on the Internet, but when facing the external threat, we are always sticked together.

Hopefully in the near future our next gen CVN will be named after Hong Kong, and serve in the fleet of South China Sea to protect our islands.

Chinese authorities also know that things would be better off if the incident didn't happen. They might've been simply trying to put down riots and keep peace, but they responded too forcefully, at least in the eyes of Western media.

That's why they block everything related to it; they don't want the dark chapter of history to be brought up again and again. It hurts the people as well as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom