What's new

This is funny... Also This is Time to Think about Our Nation Stability....

Hey this is not true that all Muslims face the problem. I travelled twice to NY(stayed total 2 years) and currently in UK. I never faced problem with Indian passport. Yes I met with some Pakistani in NY and in UK too, they are not happy with treatment. Perception of this country is getting worst and they are forced to indentify them as an Indian.

Another problem about Pakistani community in UK and US, they are confined to them self and most of youth regulary attend local Masjid where youth's emptyness is getting mis-directed.

So this problem is with Pakistani people, not with Islam. But the problem is countries like Pakistan, they always cover up their own drawbacks with Islam.

What planet are you living on mate?

Leave ordinary Pakistanis. What about Assistant Commissioner Tarique Ghaffur of Mat Police? He is the second highest ranking Muslim officer in Scotland Yard. He is being discriminated as a Muslim and for your information, he is not Pakistani or Indian.

UK racial abuse: Superiors tell Muslim cop to 'shut up'
29 Aug 2008

Hey this is not true that all Muslims face the problem. I travelled twice to NY(stayed total 2 years) and currently in UK. I never faced problem with Indian passport. Yes I met with some Pakistani in NY and in UK too, they are not happy with treatment. Perception of this country is getting worst and they are forced to indentify them as an Indian.

Another problem about Pakistani community in UK and US, they are confined to them self and most of youth regulary attend local Masjid where youth's emptyness is getting mis-directed.

So this problem is with Pakistani people, not with Islam. But the problem is countries like Pakistan, they always cover up their own drawbacks with Islam.
Dude, I was asked to "sit" in a room full of Muslims from all over the world!

It depends upon age group too. My parents never faced this problem.

Again I keep repeating, doing extra checks is probably a good thing. If someone blows a plane up, I'll go with them too! So yes, do it! But do it intelligently and get college graduates and trained certified professionals with a decent pay to question me about NATIONAL SECURITY!

Back
Top Bottom