What's new

This Indian Land Is Chinese Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
dalai was born in ST, “McMahon Line” is an illegal line ,that's the truth,let the time tell us who will be victorious

hmmm..... the answer to this is in the 1 or 2nd page of this thread buddy. Tibet recognizes Arunachal as an integral part of India & China had no problems then. but

all the problems started only when Dalai Lama came to India.

Ya its true time will show who is victorious and am sure Truth will :toast_sign:

When India gained independent, the British didn't made it clear what land would be part of India and what land would be part of muslim countrol contry. That is what cause all these conflict. The modern India would be restricted to its current boundary. As for the bondary between China and India, the Actual line of control would eventually be the actual border. Once both government would come to their senses and agree.

The issue is not China Indian border but India Pakistan border. That is what cause the conflict between India/China.

Oh come on my friend can u please study a bit of Indian History please :cheers:
Now i cant post facts related to partition pls google and learn some facts

Your India is based on the so-called McMahon demarcation of the border is purely nonsense, southern Tibet is an inalienable part of China too.

But how i all i want to know ? :welcome:

Negotiation first

No one wants a war

We do not reject any challenge to......:coffee

Negotiation first

No one wants a war

We do not reject any challenge to......:coffee

Could you please update us what is happeining on the TAIWAN front. Whats happening dude. Why can China cliam TAIWAN. Are you scared of Uncle???? Opps sorry for getting off the topic....we will start a thread shortly about the rich, prosperous TAIWAN (the real mainland)

Could you please update us what is happeining on the TAIWAN front. Whats happening dude. Why can China cliam TAIWAN. Are you scared of Uncle???? Opps sorry for getting off the topic....we will start a thread shortly about the rich, prosperous TAIWAN (the real mainland)

cliam taiwan?china never change the diplomatic position .do india/U.S have embassy in taiwan?
china try not to kill chinese brother=scared of Uncle?Uncle didn't recognize taiwan as a country=scared of china?

Last edited:
cliam taiwan?china never change the diplomatic position .do india/U.S have embassy in taiwan?
china try not to kill chinese brother=scared of Uncle?Uncle didn't recognize taiwan as a country=scared of china?

Didnt really get you mate. What are you trying to say, that PRC is not claiming ROC?

I understand that PRC is an iron curtain with huge censorship but hey Mao Zedong's policies and political purges from 1949 to 1975 are widely believed to have caused the deaths of between 50 to 70 million people. Werent they your chinese brother??

Didnt really get you mate. What are you trying to say, that PRC is not claiming ROC?

I understand that PRC is an iron curtain with huge censorship but hey Mao Zedong's policies and political purges from 1949 to 1975 are widely believed to have caused the deaths of between 50 to 70 million people. Werent they your chinese brother??

PRC claim taiwan as part of china ,never changed
it's not CCP fault that civil war happened..... 50 to 70 million people dead 1949 - 1975?where is that number from?KMT brought only 2-3 million people to taiwan.....

Last edited:
PRC claim taiwan as part of china ,never changed
it's not CCP fault that civil war happened..... 50 to 70 million people dead 1949 - 1975?where is that number from?KMT brought only 2-3 million people to taiwan.....

50 to 70 million people dead in mainland from 49-75.

50 to 70 million people dead in mainland from 49-75.

any evidence? some people died of Cultural Revolution.but 50-70million dead because of mao?do yourself believe that "cold war" number? it's 10% of china's population at that time。though it is true lots of people died of famine between 1959-1962

Last edited:
Apoligies if i was wrong man. Thanks for confirming. I now understand that Mao Zedong was like a Dalai Lama a man of peace who did not hurt a single chinese brother and should have been awarded the Nobel Peace award.

Apoligies if i was wrong man. Thanks for confirming. I now understand that Mao Zedong was like a Dalai Lama a man of peace who did not hurt a single chinese brother and should have been awarded the Nobel Peace award.

at least mao eliminated the undesirable customs belong to feudal world,indian farmers still don't know what is "agrarian reform" ,and dalai lama is still missing his old slaveowner day

Last edited:
Tiananmen Square protests of 1989- The world felt sad seeing hundreds of students killed by Peoples Army.

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

boring, it's a open secret that western media like to magnify every incident happened in china even though there is internet and a open china can expose their hypocrisy nowdays。Tiananmen incident is not that simple as you thought,you are just a fool can't see the struggle between powers in the cold war time.U.S will creat another "tiananmen incident" in india when india is useless to them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom