What's new

This Indian Land Is Chinese Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not On the basis Of Ethnicity, Because India does not have People Alike, You can differentiate People from every State In India..... Well I presently Live In Tamil nadu, People can Make out from my face and say "hey You are a Mallu" which Means I am from there neighboring state Kerala.... This is India, and No one can Claim it just because some match there color and Ethnicity and are Not Match Indian Ethnicity......

I would never mistake an Indian with a Chinese, haha. come on Indians are generally alike.

I would never mistake an Indian with a Chinese, haha. come on Indians are generally alike.

You could mistake when someone from north eastern state comes.

And to my view, Japani, Chinese, Korean, Singapore, etc. people are same. Doesn't sure why :)

Land has never been "reclaimed" by reason or historical records. I was stunned when no one here compared the offensive military capabilities between the 2 states.

PS: I don't think the Chinese cares about what Indians think. After all, who does?

When it comes to sovereignty, no country cares about what others think.

You could mistake when someone from north eastern state comes.

And to my view, Japani, Chinese, Korean, Singapore, etc. people are same. Doesn't sure why :)

You forgot to add people from Taiwan ... even people from Vietnam, etc can be a little familiar....

I can differentiate Japanese from Chinese ... thanks to my interest in Japanese animations, drams and movies :)

I am an arunachali nd my arunachal is an integral part of india.not even a stone of arunachal belongs to china. Many people including the chinese think that arunachal is a part of china coz our faces nd culture resembles theirs',let me tell u taiwan nd china also shares a common culture bt that does nt mean taiwan is part of china. We arunachalis are nt scared of the chinese!

india is a multi cultural land there is nothing called the indian culture.we arunachalis know how to defend our land.and let me remind my chinese friends this is not 1962 its 2011.chinese claims are baseless.no one in arunachal associate ourselves with the chinese.we r ready to face the chinese anytime.Long live arunachal Long live india.

I am an arunachali nd my arunachal is an integral part of india.not even a stone of arunachal belongs to china. Many people including the chinese think that arunachal is a part of china coz our faces nd culture resembles theirs',let me tell u taiwan nd china also shares a common culture bt that does nt mean taiwan is part of china. We arunachalis are nt scared of the chinese!

india is a multi cultural land there is nothing called the indian culture.we arunachalis know how to defend our land.and let me remind my chinese friends this is not 1962 its 2011.chinese claims are baseless.no one in arunachal associate ourselves with the chinese.we r ready to face the chinese anytime.Long live arunachal Long live india.

Thanks for digging up a necro-thread to tell us that.

images

Could you please update us what is happeining on the TAIWAN front. Whats happening dude. Why can China cliam TAIWAN. Are you scared of Uncle????
yes, they are scared, like they were in 1951 in Korea, only war in which U.S had no choice but to sign a treaty to cease fire.
despite that, i believe the two people, americans and chinese, respect each other deep in heart. Chinese people chose to fight for independence even in hard times no matter the invaders are Britishes in 1840 or Japanese in world war II.

let's leave this disputed land to the two governments and see the outcome of the negotiations. they will use every resource to take appropriate stance in the negotiation.

yes, they are scared, like they were in 1951 in Korea, only war in which U.S had no choice but to sign a treaty to cease fire.
despite that, i believe the two people, americans and chinese, respect each other deep in heart. Chinese people chose to fight for independence even in hard times no matter the invaders are Britishes in 1840 or Japanese in world war II.

let's leave this disputed land to the two governments and see the outcome of the negotiations. they will use every resource to take appropriate stance in the negotiation.

I have zero respect for Americans. I respect Japanese and Russians far more. These 2 countries have guts to fight against the strongest, the same as we did. USA only attacks weak countries that can't resist.

In so far as Taiwan is concerned, possibly China reaps a better deal in letting Taiwan be as it is since it is another gateway like Hong Kong for links to commercial West.

The problem of governance is not there and at the same time China reaps the profit from commercial dealings.

One wonders if there will be any problem for China to take over Taiwan whenever she wants. Of course they maybe resistance from the US, but that resistance can be surmounted in the same manner how China made the US agree to the One China policy.

The one thing of concern would be that such a move can spook the neighbouring countries and that may not be in the interest of China.

I have zero respect for Americans. I respect Japanese and Russians far more. These 2 countries have guts to fight against the strongest, the same as we did. USA only attacks weak countries that can't resist.

The American technology can be respected by us, but their personality of submitting to the stronger and bullying the weaker.....no thanks.

But in their minds you wouldn't know if they are submitting or just laying low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom