What's new

This Indian Land Is Chinese Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Communist, dun bother to talk to him! He's hopeless

yes the last resort when there is no sufficient proof with you to show ur claim on Tibet....from the moment i asked for proof you have been avoiding it...:agree:...the truth hurts....Tibet is under illegal occupation of China....really hopeless u cant see the naked truth with your open eyes..

guys, don't waste your time on this topic.

as long as our WS-2D guided rockets can flat new delhi from our border, as long as our CJ-10 missiles can hit their PM's office in a single shot, there is nothing to worry about india.

we should just focus on the current economic development and keep widening the gaps. do we need to worry about tibet? not really, we can capture new delhi and declare it as an indepdent nation, we can divide india into pieces, both are on the table.

Yes u have the right to write anything on this forum..u r funny.....:rofl::rofl:

Yes, Aksai Chin was occupied by China during 1962! This is a recognized disputed territory.

The map you had shown is not drawn by China or Tibet.

This is what it is... u have occupied it in a war... so better leave this area...this is also under illegal occupation of China...:agree::agree:

There's sufficient reserve in China to prevent bubble burst! Keep dreaming

Reserve hmm interesting... what willl you do hundreds of more tianamen square or what..!!!...:cry::cry:

Last edited:
wait till your china bubble burst your country will be worse than somalia
:cheers:

I have been waiting for that for so long. currently I am sitting a huge load of cash made during the "bubble years", it would be nice to the crash of the local real estate market. I really really want to see the burst so I can buy more in a huge discount.

As already mentioned in another post, our overall economy is not determined by the share/real estate price, it is determined by the simple facts that:

1. 900 million Chinese are still waiting to be urbanized.
2. hundreds of millions Chinese work/study damn hard.

this is very different from your economy where indians only dream about the future.

The chineese are very courageous people..see this man stopping a TANK or tanks

Last edited by a moderator:
indians are doing even better, then can tolerate a regime that put 1 billion people in poverty and pretend to be happy.

at least get the facts right...just search on interent ...the Total population of india is 1.17 billion in 2009....and as per you all of that is under poverty....!!!!!..u dont really know whats happening in the outside world... u r far from reality.. or u just post from ur imagination..

guys, don't waste your time on this topic.

as long as our WS-2D guided rockets can flat new delhi from our border, as long as our CJ-10 missiles can hit their PM's office in a single shot, there is nothing to worry about india.

we should just focus on the current economic development and keep widening the gaps. do we need to worry about tibet? not really, we can capture new delhi and declare it as an indepdent nation, we can divide india into pieces, both are on the table.

Welcome back after a long time :D

indians are doing even better, then can tolerate a regime that put 1 billion people in poverty and pretend to be happy.

consequences of living in a caged society...have no idea whatz happening in outside world...

consequences of living in a caged society...have no idea whatz happening in outside world...

Arunachal Pradesh is part of our Tibet province.

In fact India was not exist in the human history as a whole country! Need I give you evidence about it? India should be divided in to 20
-30 coutries! :rofl::rofl:

wait till your china bubble burst your country will be worse than somalia
:cheers:
You are a shame of Indian since you are so stupid!!!:rofl: Our economy is far better than yours! You may dream of it when you sleep!

Arunachal Pradesh is part of our Tibet province.

In fact India was not exist in the human history as a whole country! Need I give you evidence about it? India should be divided in to 20
-30 coutries! :rofl::rofl:

Yes! We should address AP as Southern Tibet!

Tibet belongs to China from Yuen dynasty, Ming Dynasty, Qing Dynasty.

India did not exist as one country before 1947. It is consists of small little kingdom. Many Indian had acknowledged this! India claims AP based upon the stupid line created by British.

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. Thats the land of the muslim.

:pakistan::china:

Yes! We should address AP as Southern Tibet!

Tibet belongs to China from Yuen dynasty, Ming Dynasty, Qing Dynasty.

India did not exist as one country before 1947. It is consists of small little kingdom. Many Indian had acknowledged this! India claims AP based upon the stupid line created by British.

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. Thats the land of the muslim.

:pakistan::china:

Oh ! India was not exist and pakistan was exist before 1947.

Wow ! that is new :what:

I just hate the fu*king persons who thank such posts. Not this post any post.

Indians dont reply to disputed Chinese (Claim by ROC). They are unaware about anything outside India. Just let them troll and be inside the *** of PRC.

All you guys can keep on argueing and argueing as each would bring up their points as prove that they are right. But in today's reality, what is recognized by the world, especially the major countries, is right. As both India and China are big countries, there will never be a country that is right except what is under the LAC. So this is a pointless arguement. Would either country wage war over the dispute territory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom