What's new

TheYoungTurks

The young turks is a nice informative youtube channel-
I love the presenter Ana Kasparian though- :smitten:-

I came here to watch her But videos in This thread Only have that stupid Cenk guy!!

She probably promoted from slave to pet, not?
No, she was a pet from the beginning, if you watched the show last year and before that, she never talked, she just sat there next to Cenk being pretty, imho, in the show she never has anything interesting to say, she is just there to be pretty and Cenk likes her in the show because he can rebuild his own little Ottoman empire with Armenians, Jews, etc.

The Young Turks represent!

But I don't know why he is such a Iran lover. He is too Americanized libral and naive and probably doesn't know what kind of terrorist country Iran is. He should know better

maybe his time in the united states made him an iran lover?

This clown host doesn't believe the "Iran propaganda'', but believes that a nuke will come out of Pakistan. He said that in one of their videos.

What a jackass.

I don't know why one user says he's an iran lover , i watched one of his videos and he was mocking iranians with some kinda iraqi accent.

lol have you guys seen the video where he's talking about playing basketball with Iranians down in LA? It's from 4-5 years ago. He complains that Iranians are all rich over there and they feel entitled so they don't pass the ball. lol

Cenk Uygur explaining what terrorism is:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom