What's new

TheYoungTurks

Ḥashshāshīn;3768689 said:
He meant Iran being a role model as in they are still standing strong and getting stronger even after intense sanctions. Which I admit, they are doing a good job of.

The fact is, they are not getting stronger but make it seem like that. Which i admit, they are doing a good job.

The fact is, they are not getting stronger but make it seem like that. Which i admit, they are doing a good job.

Well, if it seems like they're getting stronger, that will still deter their enemies.

Think of it in this way, US and Europe suspend all trade with Turkey. You know for a fact you wouldn't last long, while Iran has. Now granted Iran has oil, but still, they are doing quite good... But anyway, you can believe what you want to, who am I to question your superior race :cool:

Ḥashshāshīn;3768703 said:
Well, if it seems like they're getting stronger, that will still deter their enemies.

Think of it in this way, US and Europe suspend all trade with Turkey. You know for a fact you wouldn't last long, while Iran has. Now granted Iran has oil, but still, they are doing quite good... But anyway, you can believe what you want to, who am I to question your superior race :cool:

Who am i to oppose such an argument which undoubtedly has the most complex calculations and lots of researchs behind it.

Stop trolling.

Ok bro, as I said, you can believe what you want to. And the last part wasn't just to Turks, I know Persians also have this superiority complex.

Ḥashshāshīn;3768713 said:
Ok bro, as I said, you can believe what you want to. And the last part wasn't just to Turks, I know Persians also have this superiority complex.

You are the one who is believing something without a slightest knowledge, so it should be me who said "you can believe what you want to"

Here you go: Ok bro, you can believe what you want to.

You are the one who is believing something without a slightest knowledge, so it should be me who said "you can believe what you want to"

Here you go: Ok bro, you can believe what you want to.
So enlighten me with the knowledge. How long would Turkey last if under sanctions?

Ḥashshāshīn;3768721 said:
So enlighten me with the knowledge. How long would Turkey last if under sanctions?

You see, you are the one who believes that Turkey wouldn't last long. So you should be the one enlightening us, not me.

You see, you are the one who believes that Turkey wouldn't last long. So you should be the one enlightening us, not me.

Cut the crap. If you can not argue against a point, why are you replying?

I will give you the reasons why I think Turkey wouldn't last as long as Iran under sanctions:

1. Turkey relies heavily on trade with European countries, while Iran not as much.
2. Turkey relies on weapons from NATO.
3. No support from other 'superpowers' while Russia and China support Iran.

Now can you argue against these points and tell me your view on it? you know, like a civil argument? Enough with the wisecracks.

Ḥashshāshīn;3768739 said:
Cut the crap. If you can not argue against a point, why are you replying?

I will give you the reasons why I think Turkey wouldn't last as long as Iran under sanctions:

1. Turkey relies heavily on trade with European countries, while Iran not so much.
2. Turkey relies on weapons from NATO.
3. No support from other 'superpowers' while Russia and China support Iran.

Now can you argue against these points and tell me your view on it? you know, like a civil argument? Enough with the wisecracks.

In order to argue against a point, there must be a point don't you think?

1- 38% of Turkey's economy is dependent on European countries whereas %80 of Iran's is dependent on oil.
2- Turkey does not rely on NATO for weapons but producing most of its systems in home. Moreover it has a 1.3$ billion defence export. We are working on to reduce our already low dependency even more by producing our own fighters as well as many other platforms within 2 decades.
Btw, Aselsan, Havelsan, Roketsan, and many other companies are the outcome of the arms embargo of USA back in seventies. You might want to check them out.
3- Sour relations with West might get us closer with Russia and China.

In order to argue against a point, there must be a point don't you think?

1- 38% of Turkey's economy is dependent on European countries whereas %80 of Iran's is dependent on oil.
2- Turkey does not rely on NATO for weapons but producing most of its systems in home. Moreover it has a 1.3$ billion defence export. We are working on to reduce our already low dependency even more by producing our own fighters as well as many other platforms within 2 decades.
Btw, Aselsan, Havelsan, Roketsan, and many other companies are the outcome of the arms embargo of USA back in seventies. You might want to check them out.
3- Sour relations with West might get us closer with Russia and China.

Just 38%? Can I have a source plz? I am sure it was more than that.

2006Turkish_exports.PNG

Anyhow, 38% is still huge. That would cause a massive blow to the economy. As I said, Turkey is doing extremely well, regarding Iran has oil while Turkey does not.

2. Yeah I know Turkey has recently started making its own weapons. But your military power would decrease quite a lot without American weapons. Honestly, do you think Turkish planes will be better quality than F16s or F35s? Unlikely. Russia would not sell you also.

Can you provide a link about the arms embargo of the 70s? I am not aware of it.

Ḥashshāshīn;3768774 said:
Just 38%? Can I have a source plz? I am sure it was more than that.

2006Turkish_exports.PNG

Anyhow, 38% is still huge. That would cause a massive blow to the economy. As I said, Turkey is doing extremely well, regarding Iran has oil while Turkey does not.

2. Yeah I know Turkey has recently started making its own weapons. But your military power would decrease quite a lot without American weapons. Honestly, do you think Turkish planes will be better quality than F16s or F35s? Unlikely. Russia would not sell you also.

Can you provide a link about the arms embargo of the 70s? I am not aware of it.

Dış ticaret hacmimizin yaklaşık yüzde 42’si AB üyesi ülkeler ile gerçekleşmektedir.
Türkiye-AB

My bad, it is %42

I do think that it will be better than F16s but what actually matter is it will be a start.

Turkey

A nation which faces the only super power in the world, survives and grow in toughest conditions with sanctions, increasing self reliance in every field and one of the most resilient nations in the world.

Iran is not the enemy but a role model for many nations who should work hard rather than depending on others and aspiring for development.

Of course Iran is not perfect, which country is ?

USSR did all that with flying colors.

Its funny some people claim 80% of iranian economy is due to oil income its just kije saying iran income from oil is something like 450 milliard $ .
You guys can't stop posting the foreign income from 2010 and it shows your understanding of economy . And akso you ckaim iran has oil so it can do this and that . But it seems you forgot last year iran income from oil sccording to yourself become like 1/5th of what it was previous and its funny after that you still says iran have oil so it can do this and can do that .and ever increased your claim of the amount of money that iran fained from selling crude oil . :confused:

I never understood your problems with Iran.Most Turkish members here have a prejudice on IRan, the moment they hear the name of it, they start hating.Not that Iranian are not like that, but at least on this site, you beat us in it.
I wonder why you don't have same problems with Arabs, maybe because you were 'bros' prior to 1918?

IRAN vs USA & Israel - Beginning of WW3

Even though this video does not consider the very likelihood of Iran possessing nuclear weapons in advance of any foreign aggression, it gives a highly probable description of scenarios and outcomes of Us & Israeli military assault against Iranian soil.

This video should give an answer to many claims suggestions about foreign attack on Iran.

There will be none. Watch the whole clip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom