What's new

TheYoungTurks

The Young Turks represent!

But I don't know why he is such a Iran lover. He is too Americanized libral and naive and probably doesn't know what kind of terrorist country Iran is. He should know better

But I don't know why he is such a Iran lover. He is too Americanized libral and naive and probably doesn't know what kind of terrorist country Iran is. He should know better

Remember what I said to you about respect and manners.. dont ruin the thread...stop this nonsense and edit your post!

Don't Attack Iran - Ex-Mossad Chief

I wonder what the true reason behind the ex mossad chief statement is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember what I said to you about respect and manners.. dont ruin the thread.
I think his arguments are weak. Nobody should have weapons of mass-destruction, especially ones that are threatening to attack and/or destroy countries. That is the last thing I'll say.

^
you are free to have your opinion like the rest of us, but dont ruin the thread..

War With Iran A Terrible Idea - Here's Why

IRAN vs USA & Israel - Beginning of WW3

Even though this video does not consider the very likelihood of Iran possessing nuclear weapons in advance of any foreign aggression, it gives a highly probable description of scenarios and outcomes of Us & Israeli military assault against Iranian soil.

That is totally understood from your POV that Iran is a problem as you guys have regional conflict going on.. but We (Indians) dont think that Iran is going to Nuke US. Thats just a propaganda of Uncle Sam.
We know Uncle Sam a lot better than many Turks here on Def.pk [no offence intended] (Ind and Pak conflicts comes to mind). How they have used the Pakistanis , like an orange in a juicer!! Sad but true!!

Yeah I'm a subscriber lol

I watch all their videos

And as usual the PDF Turkish clowns are thread crapping again

Don't like them,Cenk Uygur keeps bashing Pakistan and our efforts on the war on terror.Might as well rename the show TheYoungAmreekans.

I see no points in his :blah: Yes the ME should be free of what so ever weapons but doesn't mean adding more to the list. Saudi Arabia has officially announced to go nuclear in two weeks if Iran produced one so as Turkey and Egypt.

Don't like them,Cenk Uygur keeps bashing Pakistan and our efforts on the war on terror.Might as well rename the show TheYoungAmreekans.

he is one sick person looking for attention...

A nation which faces the only super power in the world, survives and grow in toughest conditions with sanctions, increasing self reliance in every field and one of the most resilient nations in the world.

Iran is not the enemy but a role model for many nations who should work hard rather than depending on others and aspiring for development.

Of course Iran is not perfect, which country is ?

I see no points in his :blah: Yes the ME should be free of what so ever weapons but doesn't mean adding more to the list. Saudi Arabia has officially announced to go nuclear in two weeks if Iran produced one so as Turkey and Egypt.

Unlike you, he is not doing :blah: and has a valid point.

A nation which faces the only super power in the world, survives and grow in toughest conditions with sanctions, increasing self reliance in every field and one of the resilient nations in the world.

Iran is not the enemy but a role model for many nations who should work hard rather than depending on others and taking pride in their pursuit for development.

Of course Iran is not perfect, which country is ?

Meh, enough with that drama already.

Drama ? I told the truth. Take it or leave it. I can explain each and every point.

Of course Iran is not perfect, in fact it is far from being perfect, let alone being a role model...

No thanks, i won't take it. Let me leave you be.

Of course Iran is not perfect, in fact it is far from being perfect, let alone being a role model...

No thanks, i won't take it. Let me leave you be.
He meant Iran being a role model as in they are still standing strong and getting stronger even after intense sanctions. Which I admit, they are doing a good job of.

Back
Top Bottom