What's new

These stylish Saudi Arabian women entrepreneurs mean business

That's not up for you to decide but the Saudi Arabian women. They already have that permission. This driving nonsense is not even a law but moronic nevertheless. It is a question of time before it changes. That has already been stated by the highest authorities.

Other than that there is not much negative to say and Saudi Arabian women are living better economically than the average woman living in the EU (LET ALONE THE MUSLIM WORLD) and they also do a very great job academically (Saudi Arabian women are doing better academically than the Saudi Arabian men and there are more Saudi Arabian female students than males) and in terms of the workforce they are continuously moving forward for each year on all sectors there both private and public.

Soon there will be no difference in that regard between the sexes. Then when those 1-2 laws will change they will be living really, really well and not lack much.

All that propaganda nonsense that is sometimes written in British and American tabloids is not representative for anything.
dude, you flatter your country a bit too much, dont you?

@Jf Thunder

Except from some Fundementalists everybody is negative about his country, I guess he's trying to prove that his country is a modern, western style country :)

@Jf Thunder

Except from some Fundementalists everybody is negative about his country, I guess he's trying to prove that his country is a modern, western style country :)
why hast thou sumoned thy here?

i just said that cuz flattery annoys me, and Arabs are full of themselves

None of it matters unless women are allowed to drive cars alone, have the permission to leave house without a male guardian. These cosmetic measures do not help. I guess a ittle, but not really that much.

Change is on the way. Now Saudi regime is inviting lots of women in different government departments.

@Jf Thunder

No, they have not at all. Only ignorants have. Besides it is not like the average Westerner has much praise for any Muslim country that includes your own.

why hast thou sumoned thy here?

i just said that cuz flattery annoys me, and Arabs are full of themselves

Well we have many reasons to be so. No need to hide it.

dude, you flatter your country a bit too much, dont you?

No, I don't think that writing facts to a troll post (admitted by the author himself) is "flattering my country too much".

T
Other than that there is not much negative to say and Saudi Arabian women are living better economically than the average woman living in the EU (LET ALONE THE MUSLIM WORLD)

Bro you trying to b a comedian?

FT_13.12.17_WageGap.png

Kyun bas sardh gayi? Chuupe lagana band karo arbion ke. Ajeeb tum Nooray ki nasal ho.

Chuppa to wo lagatay hain jo arabon ki nokari kartay hain...... baighairat wapas bhi nahi atay.

Bro you trying to b a comedian?

FT_13.12.17_WageGap.png

Why should I attempt to be that?

The fact is that the GDP per capita in KSA as of 2014 is higher than the average GDP per capita of the EU and women are obviously included in that.

You are posting something completely different. The difference in earnings between the two sexes. That's not what I was referring to.

No, they have not at all. Only ignorants have. Besides it is not like the average Westerner has much praise for any Muslim country that includes your own.

Well we have many reasons to be so. No need to hide it.

No, I don't think that writing facts to a troll post (admitted by the author himself) is "flattering my country too much".

Lets say most :D Ok we know how people are a bit more negative about Muslim countries, but when its comes Gulf states its a lot more and its not just uneducated ignorant people, Saudi Arabia is not quite charming you know, people from a lot of different views has many different reasons to be negative againts it, let it be political or social.

Anyway I don't want to argue, I just wish best for your country.

Why should I attempt to be that?

The fact is that the GDP per capita in KSA as of 2014 is higher than the average GDP per capita of the EU and women are obviously included in that.

You are posting something completely different. The difference in earnings between the two sexes. That's not what I were referring to.
You know as well as every other Saudi that the GDP/capita is skewed because of how much Saudi men earn.

If you meant that Saudi women are well off, in the sense that their husbands have all the money and they have an easy life, then yes and I apologise for taking your post in the wrong way.

Lets say most :D Ok we know how people are a bit more negative about Muslim countries, but when its comes Gulf states its a lot more and its not just uneducated ignorant people, Saudi Arabia is not quite charming you know, people from a lot of different views has many different reasons to be negative againts it, let it be political or social.

Ok, whatever you say. That's not the impression I have when interacting with Arabs or others. Only among the ignorants.

Also LOL what? UAE is the most "popular" Muslim country among non-Muslims. Thought about as the most progressive as well and "fancy". Also the second richest after Qatar.

Why does that/should that matter? Why do you think you need West's praise to be a successful nation?

Back
Top Bottom