What's new

These Are The 16 Smartest People On The Face Of The Earth

turkish

Reaction score
Country
India
Whether you agree or disagree with them, IQ tests are the most commonly accepted measure of intelligence. Using IQ data, garnered from The World Genius Directory, the folks over at Business Insider have put together a list of the 16 smartest people alive today.

Before we get started, let’s take a quick look at what constitutes a geniuse IQ. The average score on an IQ test is 100 and most people score between 85 and 114. If you manage to hit 140 or higher, you’ve got what’s considered a “high IQ”. Anything over 160 is considered a “genius IQ”. Our first entry, with the lowest IQ on the list, racked up a 169.

Please note, this list is taken directly from The World Genius Directory, “a fluid list of the world’s top mind compiled from certified IQ tests sent in by listees.” Meaning, if a genius didn’t send in their IQ test they won’t be on the list.

Without further ado, the name, age (where available), nationality and IQ of the 16 smartest people in the world.

16. Ivan Ivec, Croatian, IQ 169

15. Gaetano Morelli, Italian, IQ 169

14. Jorge del Fresno Viejo, Spanish, IQ 170

13. Mick Dempsey, British, IQ 171

12. Marc Nydegger, 20, Swiss, IQ 171

11. Santanu Sengupta, 34, Indian, IQ 174

10. Vedran Glisic, Bosnian, IQ 175

9. Peter Rodgers, 58, Australian, IQ 175

8. Tadayuki Konno, 39, Japanese, IQ 176

7. Lee HanKyung, 27, South Korean, IQ 177

6. Tim Roberts, Australian, IQ 178

5. Patrick Zimmerschied, 30, German, IQ 178

4. Kenneth Ferrell, 52, American, IQ 190

3. Mislav Predavec, 45, Croatian, IQ 192

2. Rick Rosner, 54, American, IQ 192

1. Dr. Evangelos Katsioulis, 36, Greek, IQ 198

These Are The 16 Smartest People On The Face Of The Earth | 2oceansvibe.com

i dont believe it

the bankrupt country guy has the highest IQ :cheesy:

I don't Consider IQ test ultimate Benchmark of Intelligence . There might be an illiterate guy somewhere who learns tricks of trade faster than anyone else to survive . He is "intelligent" in his own way .

IQ is the most bs thing ever.

Human beings are all smart...Its just about doing the 'right' thing and getting the right opportunities...A thing where West excels while East lacks behind..

You telling us this baby!!!! Makes you the 17th!!!:toast_sign:

I don't know which parameter they have used otherwise highest point in the scale for judging IQ is 180, where as many of them have IQ above 190 .

It goes like between 80 to 120 normal persons most of people falls in this range 120 to 140 Brilliant and 140 to 180 genius.

Whether you agree or disagree with them, IQ tests are the most commonly accepted measure of intelligence. Using IQ data, garnered from The World Genius Directory, the folks over at Business Insider have put together a list of the 16 smartest people alive today.

Before we get started, let’s take a quick look at what constitutes a geniuse IQ. The average score on an IQ test is 100 and most people score between 85 and 114. If you manage to hit 140 or higher, you’ve got what’s considered a “high IQ”. Anything over 160 is considered a “genius IQ”. Our first entry, with the lowest IQ on the list, racked up a 169.

Please note, this list is taken directly from The World Genius Directory, “a fluid list of the world’s top mind compiled from certified IQ tests sent in by listees.” Meaning, if a genius didn’t send in their IQ test they won’t be on the list.

Without further ado, the name, age (where available), nationality and IQ of the 16 smartest people in the world.

16. Ivan Ivec, Croatian, IQ 169

15. Gaetano Morelli, Italian, IQ 169

14. Jorge del Fresno Viejo, Spanish, IQ 170

13. Mick Dempsey, British, IQ 171

12. Marc Nydegger, 20, Swiss, IQ 171

11. Santanu Sengupta, 34, Indian, IQ 174

10. Vedran Glisic, Bosnian, IQ 175

9. Peter Rodgers, 58, Australian, IQ 175

8. Tadayuki Konno, 39, Japanese, IQ 176

7. Lee HanKyung, 27, South Korean, IQ 177

6. Tim Roberts, Australian, IQ 178

5. Patrick Zimmerschied, 30, German, IQ 178

4. Kenneth Ferrell, 52, American, IQ 190

3. Mislav Predavec, 45, Croatian, IQ 192

2. Rick Rosner, 54, American, IQ 192

1. Dr. Evangelos Katsioulis, 36, Greek, IQ 198

These Are The 16 Smartest People On The Face Of The Earth | 2oceansvibe.com

very very bad why isnt my name in the list :cry:

stupidity at its best...:tup:

Basically MENSA realized people are too busy making money to be filling in puzzles and coloring in books. So they decided to stage a publicity coup. Even with an IQ that high, could they do even half the things a choota can do at a local workshop in Rawalpindi?

I beg to differ... :P

Evangelos Katsioulis is 53 points above me!!!

Sucks to be me.

Dafuq,

You are exponentially smarter than me.

Beware!!! Such self-denigrating comments aren't taken in the same spirit like yourself!!!

hmm I guess list has regarded China as an allien to the face of earth (so does their sweeter than honey friend)...:D
lo gee hum iss list ko valid maan hee nahi sktay, jab wahan aik indian tha list men tuo phir tuo char pakistanis ka seedha right bntaa thaa. ::devil: :pakistan:
..daal do jee char koi say pakistanis from PDf :sniper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom