What's new

The 'world's worst' airport

So did the rain went into the whole terminal like the New Dehli airport?

In Yantai airport. I don't see any flood water submerged the airport terminals. Like how I see in New Dehli. The Indians really need to learn how to keep the water out of the terminal.

You are a sick person. You are in effect saying that you adore someone who would do to China what Hitler did to Jews. Hope you realize it.

I apologize on behalf of him I condemn China for trolling Great Empire of Japan.

Götterdämmerung;4883710 said:
Err, did you even read the article you posted? The passengers were stranded due to low visibility and heavy rain. Nowhere did it say that the whole terminal was under water.

You fail! :D

well, he spent hours looking for something in China and this is all he can find. So he posted it. This is an example of Indian obsession of China and they need clinical help. There should be a new psychological term for this obsession.

You got caught for sounding like Hitler. So you try to wiggle yourself out of this pickle. No chance, that is just how you thought. Hitler even copy the swastika from you haters. So you guys have a lot of hate and you just showed it without even being aware of it until I pointed it out.

I like it !! At last you are getting your own taste. :D

Bose was a Japanese collaborator. Why don't you Indians condemn him?

Netaji was the most revered freedom fighter of India, and we don't need your suggestion about how we should see him.

Also a Nazi sympathizer.

Nazi sympathizer? His opinion about Hitlar is well documented, Netaji called Hitlar a mad man. Do some serious study before posting idiotic statements against great souls.

Did I hurt your feelings my little indian friend.

Nope, just feeling sad that Netaji fought for the freedom of ungrateful people like you also.

India has 3 airports ranked in the world's worst top 10 :laughcry:

NAIA 1 is again world's worst airport | ABS-CBN News

1. Manila NAIA (Terminal 1)
2. Bergamo
3. Calcutta
4. Islamabad
5. Paris Beauvais
6. Chennai
7. Frankfurt Hahn
8. Mumbai
9. Rome Fiumicino
10. Los Angeles

Ranking is based on comfort and amenities, construction or renovation is not a criteria. Neither is the time factor of one or two-year.

Kolkata airport now has a brand new terminal, it is ready and in the process of becoming 100% operational. That terminal is fantastic, the old one is crap. Chennai and Mumbai airports are also being built, and those are not small renovations.

absolutely that shitty swimming pool is much better than any airport that China has when you want to swim! Yuck, go ahead with that dirty pool of water!

That was the old terminal, check Delhi Terminal 3 on net.

well, he spent hours looking for something in China and this is all he can find. So he posted it. This is an example of Indian obsession of China and they need clinical help. There should be a new psychological term for this obsession.

Amazing!!! Don't you think that statement is more suitably apply on you only for your obsession with India? And you are seriously long overdue for clinical help.

Netaji was the most revered freedom fighter of India, and we don't need your suggestion about how we should see him.

Nazi sympathizer? His opinion about Hitlar is well documented, Netaji called Hitlar a mad man. Do some serious study before posting idiotic statements against great souls.

Nope, just feeling sad that Netaji fought for the freedom of ungrateful people like you also.

Kolkata airport now has a brand new terminal, it is ready and in the process of becoming 100% operational. That terminal is fantastic, the old one is crap. Chennai and Mumbai airports are also being built, and those are not small renovations.

Amazing!!! Don't you think that statement is more suitably apply on you only for your obsession with India? And you are seriously long overdue for clinical help.

He is the only that spend hours looking for pics. All I do is respond. And all you do is troll. Stop being a troll and start being reasonable.

There are many people in this forum, who will understand what you are saying here. Those who won't understand for them probably you need to change your language. I guess u understood what I mean. :D

There are many people in this forum, who will understand what you are saying here. Those who won't understand for them probably you need to change your language. I guess u understood what I mean. :D

Sometimes I also switch to that kind of language, a few days back 3-4 te thread e ami duto lal patakar iye khule niyechilam, sei duto ei thread eo eseche!! :D

Ami bhalo mondo sobrokom try kore dekhchi. :D

Sometimes I also switch to that kind of language, a few days back 3-4 te thread e ami duto lal patakar iye khule niyechilam, sei duto ei thread eo eseche!! :D

I hate PDF Chinese, because I haven't seen any civilized Chinese members here.

There are many good Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Turkish, Afghan and rest of the world members but Chinese, just none.

you‘ve spent the whole fogging day scorching the god damn internet just to find these worthless photos which showed the flooding of the runway of a 3rd~4th tier city airport Yantai.

So the cheerleaders' new delhi is at the same level as our Yantai. Hooray, new delhi has moved up the ranks.

Here is 10 rupees for your effort!

Götterdämmerung;4883710 said:
Err, did you even read the article you posted? The passengers were stranded due to low visibility and heavy rain. Nowhere did it say that the whole terminal was under water.

You fail! :D

Delhi airport got water due to heaviest rain in decades. Now look at the comments of yours.

Bose was a Japanese collaborator. Why don't you Indians condemn him?

Did KMT/ROC condemn and stop taking the help from British when British killed millions in Bengal famine of 1943. Why did Chinese take help from another oppressive colonial power.

Nothing new in this thread, just poor Indians arguing and insulting with richer and more developed Chinese... Go on folks...

Did I hurt your feelings my little indian friend.
ahh so now even pakistanis like you can hurt our feelings!!man lemme tell you something,nobody gives a damn about what the pakistani people think about the world at large.your country's influence in world politics is practically nil.it's only people like you who believe that everything centers around pakistan but sorry to burst your bubble but the reality is quite the opposite my old pakistani friend....

ahh so now even pakistanis like you can hurt our feelings!!man lemme tell you something,nobody gives a damn about what the pakistani people think about the world at large.your country's influence in world politics is practically nil.it's only people like you who believe that everything centers around pakistan but the reality is quite opposite my old pakistani friend....

For him only those leaders were great who were never jailed by British and given the honour of Sir.

r e dada ei china commie der lojja sorom bole kichui nei,maal gulo sob kota unemployed bole CCP eder moto public ke internet propaganda r kaje lagay.maal gulor mathay I.Q. bole kichchu nei:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom